Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku (14356 Views)

Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / 2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2022
amnesty7:

The effect of that IPOB drink...pls remind me its name.
PopomiCola

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Otuegbe: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Ohanaeze president. that was handpicked by uzodinma in owerri.
APC Ohanaeze.
APC trying to push PDP to zone presidency to South East
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by 007lss: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Corea4king(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2022
I terms of economic development, Nigerian needs Igbo but in terms of politics or election,Igbos need Nigeria(northerners)
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Redcrafton:

You are the ingrate with massive arrogance of greed.

What do you produce and send to the north and the SE?

This two regions help you to survive and you are arrogating to yourself the power you don't have...

Where were you till 2015?

life did not begin in 2015! With the exception of Kano from the days of the trans-sahara trade, the SW has always been the most developed economy in Nigeria, our economy existed before the mass immigration of Ibos to the SW in the last 20-30 years!! In colonial/post colonial times, the SW has always been the most productive region in Nigeria...even before your fathers knew the direction to the motor park to board a bus to Lagos!!

Talk is cheap, a wise man knows that if you are searching for truth, you look at what a man does and not what he says. So my questions are If the SW is so disadvantaged 1) why are all of you in the SW? 2) Why are there very few yorubas in the SE? To anyone with a brain, that tell you everything you need to know!! The white man doesnt come to Nigeria, Nigerians are killing themselves go to the land of the white man. Nobody goes from a good place to a bad place or from a bad place to a worse place. Why are all of you leaving the SE to come to the SW, why are people, especially the middle class, not leaving their zones to find prosperity or jobs in the SE?

You want Biafra but everyday your poor will pack your bags to come to lagos to sell pure water, your middle class will leave to find jobs in the SW and your rich will invest their money in the SW and not the SE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by jneutron4000: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
This Yoruba op Na typical Yoruba scratched face sapien... Walai..

Same Yoruba human will abuse igbos for supporting Atiku

Same Yoruba will repost a topic 50 times ..

Same Yoruba will still run it on Atiku..

Yoruba sense .. Na so them cause trouble for 65 that led to young minds go plot mutiny that led to civil war .. and when the war started .. going to Lagos to capture Gowon at capital became invasion of Yoruba land grin
Is yorubaland not part of Nigeria fighting the war ? Yoruba say war Na igbo vs Hausa .. in place of Nigeria civil war ..

If you don’t know a Yoruba man .. and their antics eh.. no be today

North call the Bayerebe.. green snake for green grass...

Tell me what this thread and others is meant for..

Tuface is not just a name .. also an identity.
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by authority2006(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba sense .. Na so them cause trouble for 65 that led to young minds go plot mutiny that led to civil war .. and when the war started .. going to Lagos to capture Gowon at capital became invasion of Yoruba land grin
Is yorubaland not part of Nigeria fighting the war ? Yoruba say war Na igbo vs Hausa .. in place of Nigeria civil war ..

Your elders threatened another tribe but you are rambling about Yorubas. U get brain so?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by DEGABA(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
perambulator:

life did not begin in 2015! With the exception of Kano from the days of the trans-sahara trade, the SW has always been the most developed economy in Nigeria, our economy existed before the mass immigration of Ibos to the SW in the last 20-30 years!! In colonial/post colonial times, the SW has always been the most productive region in Nigeria...even before your fathers knew the direction to the motor park to board a bus to Lagos!!

Talk is cheap, a wise man knows that if you are searching for truth, you look at what a man does and not what he says. So my questions are If the SW is so disadvantaged 1) why are all of you in the SW? 2) Why are there very few yorubas in the SE? To anyone with a brain, that tell you everything you need to know!! The white man doesnt come to Nigeria, Nigerians are killing themselves go to the land of the white man. Nobody goes from a good place to a bad place or from a bad place to a worse place. Why are all of you leaving the SE to come to the SW, why are people, especially the middle class, not leaving their zones to find prosperity or jobs in the SE?

You want Biafra but everyday your poor will pack your bags to come to lagos to sell pure water, your middle class will leave to find jobs in the SW and your rich will invest their money in the SW and not the SE!!

I couldn't see any valid point in all that you wrote here.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by sematec(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
This arrogance will not help Ndigbo. Other ethnics from the south are not fools will not join them With these they can't produce the president. You just made Atiku your enemy
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by eneye1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:
Always threatening as if that's how elections are won... Ohaneze is doing more damage to Ibo presidency than IPOB.

Don't mind them. The election is around now they are threatening. They should have been planning immediately after 2019 general election. Hatred will never allowed them to plan. Now, they have destroyed south East. They were busy insulting Tinubu, Buhari and North. Now want them to dash you president without fight.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by eneye1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
APC have their Agenda so also PDP. So when you are talking about Presidency in PDP, don't talk about Buhari in APC
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by sirp9898(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
blackpanda:
They have started again with empty threats.

All I know is Igbo can't make presidency. Shikena
No problem keep suffering and being ruled untill Biafra come soon
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by sirp9898(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:

True truely most yorubas are camelion unsteable in all they do but hating those that stand by the words and believe.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by sirp9898(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:

True truely most yorubas are camelion unsteable in all they do but hating those that stand by the words and believe. Sometime they will shouting southerners and the same time tearing the southerners apart through their words and actions
Lukewarm they are.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:
Always threatening as if that's how elections are won... Ohaneze is doing more damage to Ibo presidency than IPOB.

How is this a threat?in the spirit of fairness the north should sit out 2023. So that there would be no feelings of disaffection in the country.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by cobsol(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:

He only said, if you dont want me to my turn am out!

The north has all the election fraud game!
Their out numbers all south and Buhari being an eticnical bigot he is, there will be no chance for the igbos to be president.

The best is to walk away
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:

Even if the North excuses themselves which is the only proper thing to do since Buhari served 8years the stupid south can not come up with a consensus candidate.

Igbos are bring up political failures like Ayim and ouk and opportunistic west are bringing an undemonstratic godfather and probably stooge or hybrid godson of Buhari/tinubu names osinbajo.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Springboot:
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be igbo honestly, how do we keep making same mistake over the years, started with Ojukwu and it has yielded nothing, why do you continue to threaten instead of making powerful silent moves.

Dude calm down you are not igbo. And I don't see anything wrong in what Ohaneze said. It is a fact there has to be some balance let other regions take a shot at the presidency. Nigeria has not gotten to the extent that anyone from anywhere at any time can take a shot at presidency because to be honest there is still ethnic strife. Why is the north trying to jettison zoning when they wanted it badly during GEJ's regime why is it now they want to jettison the unwritten zoning arrangement? See most of the guys commenting are either paid e-rats trying to infuse hatred for the igbo via propaganda or they are just disgruntled tribalists.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by TedLawrence(f): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Supported!!!
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Bigheart042(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
What did u know.. typing nonsense cos u know how to use your phone keyboard..

ramdris:
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
basork:
I don't like the tone and language of the Ohanaeze sec gen, it's too confrontational. Politics is all about dialogue and diplomacy. You can't put a gun on people's head to get what you want. Nigeria will not collapse anything, you better start dialogue and negotiation with other regions.
When the north vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable during GEJ's regime because they felt cheated that Yar Adua didn't completer his terms via another northerner wasn't that more confrontational? I see nothing wrong with what Ohaneze is saying.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Father254: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Acesexcell:
the question I keep asking...and I see no one from the region to answer me is. Is becoming a Nigerian president not through election anymore?

Is by election. Let every party select anybody from South East since it's our turn.
PDP & APC others can produce a leader but it's our turn. If you don't see it as improper to sideline leadership from SE then your conscience is dead. No matter how you twist it , now or never for SE.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
perambulator:

There is a difference between making demands from a position of strength and making demands from a position of weakness. When you are a in a position of weakness you don't make demands or threats.

Dude why not shut up and stop being dense. These guys were unleashing violence via Boko Haram. Because igbos are not in APC you think they are in a position of weakness this is politics. Or do you think the north trust Tinubu? Please he was simply a tool for the north to get power in 2015 right now e no sure for Tinubu in NC, SS,SE, NW and NE even the Kardashian states sef e no sure. Don't count your chick's before they are hatched.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
perambulator:

I am not from the North. How many people from the North embraced Boko haram the way ibos embraced Kanu? Nobody!!! On the contrary their leaders condemned Boko haram. It's only in the SE you will find a sitting senator shamelessly standing surety for a terrorist!!
How did igbos embrace Kanu? And what makes you think the north didn't embrace boko haram? Did any elite during Jonathan's time condemn them? Oga easy with your lies abeg. Your obsession with trying to use Kanu and taint the igbo is fast becoming stale.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwaelohim:
Igbos are too small to threaten the entire Nigeria in every opportunity. Politics is negotiation and consultation and lobby... Which political party is Igbos progressing their agenda from? The next circle to favor Igbo president is the next 32years. At 2015 elections Igbos should have seen 2023 as their most favored circle knowing that GEJ CAN NOT WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AGAINST PMB, all the needed was alignment and 2019 presented any 50% opportunity but they blew it off again. Yet they are not learning.. Dr Chuba Okadigbo said Igbos lack understanding of political arithmetics of Nigeria. MHSRIP.
Then why the obsession with false flags and propaganda war against IPOB why the seeming obsession to crush IPOB? Let them go since they want to go?
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by OgwuEgo: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
I wonder why this recalcitrant faction of Ohaneze is always given media attention, I think it's very deliberate to paint Ndigbo in a bad light.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
perambulator:

Like I said, the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is for Biafra to become a reality.

...nothing worse than an ingrate!!!

You are just plainly daft for calling igbos ingrate. We dey given anything free of charge? No they paid for it just like any other person. OGA just be very careful what you say otherwise it would be termed as hate speech
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Gireiboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatiyk4u:
No time for diplomacy again

Igbo presidency or threaten everybody since diplomacy seems not working unless done inform of slavery which no Igbo man can stood so low to accept.

North presidency again will result in one of the following,
Military coup
Revolution
Separation
War.
Military coup by who? when the military is dominated by northerners, 90 percent of the nation's military facility and weapons is located in the north cheesy wink checkmate haha cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
perambulator:

Another lie again the commercial development in the 50s and 60s was in the middle belt and the Eastern Region with the discovery of coal. Lagos was more for politics. Awolowo started building infrastructure in the last 50s even the free education when it started in 1955 Eastern region was miles ahead in primary school enrollment and it primary health care. The lie that was told so much was the showcase of the achievements of Western region clouding the achievements of Eastern region before the Biafran war. The Eastern region had the higher GDP post independence and post civil war. M.I Okpara built more factories than Western region in just three years. He built transAmadi industrial layout. He built the first Portharcourt refinery in partnership with Shell. He built the cement factory at Nkalagu, he built Oji River power station and he built Afam1 power station. He built the industrial layouts in Onitsha and the interesting part was he built all these without a single oil money.
You guys are just kids that know nothing and depend on the lagos-ibadan media to hype yourselves.
Re: Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku by asanausana91: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:

are you sensible at all? Is the information true or false? Did ohanneze make that threat or not? Do you expect them to hid this news because an Igbo man is involved?
What kind of human being are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Makinde, Others Attend Late Alao-Akala’s Burial In Ogbomoso / Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) / Child Kidnap, Rape, imprisonment, Forced Islamisation/marriage by Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.