Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 (2480 Views)

Here are iPhones that cost more than the iPhone 13 and other iPhones combined / Which Has The Best Camera Phone Among Tecno Pop 2 Power, Itel P32, & Itel P33??? / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Auskyd:

I dey look you this guy. Just dey yarn okpata dey go.

Shebi dem tell you dimensity dey Naija, you dey use mouth dey yarn dust.

Rest and stop capping abeg.
Boss man, E be like say you be shareholder for mediatek based on how you take dey push this talk. Dimensity ko Dangote Cement ni, my own is, even if na 2k, make e work reach the money wey i pay, if you want us to try out your dimensity chipset, do promo, na so them dey do, we fit consider gamble half the price, even if the phone turns out to be a toaster, no wam !
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Carrick104: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Could anyone suggest a reasonable amount to buy UK used Samsung Galaxy S8+...
Anyway, if you have one to sell you can contact me via whatsapp: 08123946616
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Auskyd(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
Boss man, E be like say you be shareholder for mediatek based on how you take dey push this talk. Dimensity ko Dangote Cement ni, my own is, even if na 2k, make e work reach the money wey i pay, if you want us to try out your dimensity chipset, do promo, na so them dey do, we fit consider gamble half the price, even if the phone turns out to be a toaster, no wam !

Lol go check my threads before you start to throw bants bro.

I no follow you dey use midranger abeg. I just dey try let you know say demonizing chips isn't it.

Mediatek has very good chips. No dey discriminate anyhow.

Enjoy
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by koskilala: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
You were making sense untill you called the chipset, the mediatek chipset is very good too, so don't write it off yet, plus 80k now isn't that much money considering how our currency's is, so you want to get all that for less than $150? Ok o
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by koskilala: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Any phone with USB TYPE B AKA MICRO USB

Any that doesn't support Android upgrade

Any phone that starts with letter T**no, inf***x or it*l angry

Any phone that keeps closing apps like unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped

Any phone that it's camera deteriorates after 4 or 5 months
I just knew you had to drag your stupidity here, can't you just drop your comments and leave TECNO, Infinix and itel out of it?
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by koskilala: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
This phone was launched barely few weeks ago, assuming it is currently available in the Nigerian market, it is still in an experimental stage as long as we are concerned, majority of the reviews of its chipset currently available are from marketers, it's not something I would recommend to avoid stories that touches the heart.
don't assume, get your facts right, the TECNO Pova 5g is available in Nigerian markets.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by skywalker240(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Silence is the best answer giving to a foool smiley
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol go check my threads before you start to throw bants bro.

I no follow you dey use midranger abeg. I just dey try let you know say demonizing chips isn't it.

Mediatek has very good chips. No dey discriminate anyhow.

Enjoy
Where did I disregard mediatek chipset, all I said was it shouldn't go for more than N80,000 based on the processing ability and heat dissipation. You are trying too hard to do marketing for mediatek here sir. I don't really care if you use a flagship device senior man, gadgets in total na fraud, next 3 or 2 years you go still find another one to buy because of the body build or some new feature like in-screen fingerprint scanner or web3 facial login so, rest ! No need to brag that you use a flagship, don't derail the thread.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
koskilala:
You were making sense untill you called the chipset, the mediatek chipset is very good too, so don't write it off yet, plus 80k now isn't that much money considering how our currency's is, so you want to get all that for less than $150? Ok o
What I actually meant was any phone that doesn't have all those features should sell for 80k or less, especially the ones released 2 or 3 years ago. Phones that have the specs listed above can sell for N100,000 or even much more. My argumentation is, products with less processing power or battery capacity should be cheaper. Abeg, leave that not produced in Nigeria line, na fraud. No be the same naira people dey exchange pay school fees abroad ? Why are you sounding as if naira is completely useless and has no value at all as if we were in the same situation as venezuela or zimbabwe during their inflation period some years ago ? Naira is still strong, though not very strong but can afford to get a decent phone when converted to dollar, some of these marketers are just in for a rugpull.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by koskilala: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
What I actually meant was any phone that doesn't have all those features should sell for 80k or less, especially the ones released 2 or 3 years ago. Phones that have the specs listed above can sell for N100,000 or even much more. My argumentation is, products with less processing power or battery capacity should be cheaper. Abeg, leave that not produced in Nigeria line, na fraud. No be the same naira people dey exchange pay school fees abroad ? Why are you sounding as if naira is completely useless and has no value at all as if we were in the same situation as venezuela or zimbabwe during their inflation period some years ago ? Naira is still strong, though not very strong but can afford to get a decent phone when converted to dollar, some of these marketers are just in for a rugpull.
okay, if you say so, but mediatek is still a very valid chipset and phones that come with it too are amazing. I had to just clear this cos based on what you said earlier, phone that come with mediatek should go for more than 80k
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by tafat: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Okay, but do you know any phone with all the things listed above that goes for less than 80k?
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by tafat: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
koskilala:
okay, if you say so, but mediatek is still a very valid chipset and phones that come with it too are amazing. I had to just clear this cos based on what you said earlier, phone that come with mediatek should go for more than 80k
valid point, mediatek is a very good chipset.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Auskyd(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
Where did I disregard mediatek chipset, all I said was it shouldn't go for more than N80,000 based on the processing ability and heat dissipation. You are trying too hard to do marketing for mediatek here sir. I don't really care if you use a flagship device senior man, gadgets in total na fraud, next 3 or 2 years you go still find another one to buy because of the body build or some new feature like in-screen fingerprint scanner or web3 facial login so, rest ! No need to brag that you use a flagship, don't derail the thread.

Nobody dey follow you drag anything my G. Na you suppose rest. You look up and down finish, you no see wetin to do, na to dey decide the price of phones with certain chips, wey be say common showglass you probably no get.

Use the energy do other things my guy. You just dey waste energy. Me dey follow you banter, you dey take am serious like say I dey follow you drag babe lmfao. Baba mi rest.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Auskyd:

Nobody dey follow you drag anything my G. Na you suppose rest. You look up and down finish, you no see wetin to do, na to dey decide the price of phones with certain chips, wey be say common showglass you probably no get.

Use the energy do other things my guy. You just dey waste energy. Me dey follow you banter, you dey take am serious like say I dey follow you drag babe lmfao. Baba mi rest.

LMAO ! If you drag babe with me, na plank I for take knack you. I don't have any issues but the truth is, I personally don't have preference for mediatek chipset, may be I might sometime in the future, for now, nothing I've seen yet to convince me even though it's cheaper compared to it's snapdragon equivalent.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Mohbola(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
You don't seem to get my point, some manufacturers make these phones quite affordable based on specs, middlemen are the ones inflating the prices as at now claiming dollars is scarce meanwhile it's all old stock. Imagine a merchant listing a 4GB RAM phone with 3000mAh battery made in 2020 for N100,000+, let's be honest, it's a rip off. The funny part is, some folks find these to be cool. The inflation won't reduce if we let this become a norm, we may even end up with substandard products being sold for a higher price later by these middlemen.
I get you and that's why some major brands try to reduce the middleman's influence by dropping the RRP of their phones

2 Likes

Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Auskyd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
yankeecoder:
LMAO ! If you drag babe with me, na plank I for take knack you. I don't have any issues but the truth is, I personally don't have preference for mediatek chipset, may be I might sometime in the future, for now, nothing I've seen yet to convince me even though it's cheaper compared to it's snapdragon equivalent.

If you fight me because of babe, walai you mess up lol.

But I feel you sha. Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Breastfeed: 5:04am On Feb 01, 2022
All these in a phone and shouldn't be more than 80k? Okay oh.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Breastfeed: 5:05am On Feb 01, 2022
tafat:
Okay, but do you know any phone with all the things listed above that goes for less than 80k?
good question
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Breastfeed: 5:05am On Feb 01, 2022
tafat:
valid point, mediatek is a very good chipset.
facts, mediatek is fantastic
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Breastfeed:
All these in a phone and shouldn't be more than 80k? Okay oh.
Lol! Breast no gree make you focus, I meant phones that don't have such specs as at now should be 80k or less
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Siberia01(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2022
yankeecoder:
Any android phone with specs listed above. Go to the market physically and stop checking for prices online, some merchants on jumia and konga are inflating phone prices for only God knows what. Just today, I checked for the prize of Nokia X20 8GB RAM Variant, one merchant placed a price of over N222,000 meanwhile another merchant was selling for N165,000 still on konga, just imagine the difference, the other merchant added over N57,000 to the price of the same phone ! I'm sure offline, it will even be cheaper.
I bought the same Nokia X20 6GB
ram version 180k at pointek.. though I waiting for Nokia XR20
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Siberia01:
I bought the same Nokia X20 6GB ram version 180k at pointek
Just imagine ! someone had mind to put 222k on konga for the same phone. The thing really annoyed me. The hybrid sim version with 8GB RAM is even selling for 150k.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Barryseal: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao Google pixel 5 dey laugh you.

Delete this nonsense
You no get talk. Because pixel 5 rocks a back finger print scanner doesn't make it any less a 2017 design concept which have been left behind with onscreen finger print scanner. Why didn't they maintain it in Pixel 6?
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Auskyd(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Barryseal:

You no get talk. Because pixel 5 rocks a back finger print scanner doesn't make it any less a 2017 design concept which have been left behind with onscreen finger print scanner. Why didn't they maintain it in Pixel 6?

Na you no get kobo talk, so rest. We weren't talking about design. The fingerprint at the back doesn't make it any less powerful.

No dey jamtalk.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Barryseal: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Auskyd:

Na you no get kobo talk, so rest. We weren't talking about design. The fingerprint at the back doesn't make it any less powerful.

No dey jamtalk.
Oga, we are talking about design and aesthics. If you must talk about tech, you can't divorce looks and design when you're reviewing a phone.
Design is the first thing to any tech reviewer talks about. Your back finger print scanner, I'm sorry is not a modern design and I can't buy a device in 2021 with that feature.
You rushed to comment as ITK before digesting my earlier post.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Auskyd(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Barryseal:

Oga, we are talking about design and aesthics. If you must talk about tech, you can't divorce looks and design when you're reviewing a phone.
Design is the first thing to any tech reviewer talks about. Your back finger print scanner, I'm sorry is not a modern design and I can't buy a device in 2021 with that feature.
You rushed to comment as ITK before digesting my earlier post.

Lmfao you dey make me laugh abeg. Enjoy yourself bro. Senior tech reviewer. Thank God say na only yiu still dey 2021. Lmao.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Barryseal: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao you dey make me laugh abeg. Enjoy yourself bro. Senior tech reviewer. Thank God say na only yiu still dey 2021. Lmao.
If I can't use it in 2021, what does it say about 2022?
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Yinksy09(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tecno Spark 7 and 8 series falls in this category
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Maybe you start your personal mobile brand you can sell below #50k self. I doubt if you know what's the worth monetarily of parts being use to manufacture each devices.
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Yinksy09:
Tecno Spark 7 and 8 series falls in this category
Perharps
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by yankeecoder: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Sunkanmiwise:
Maybe you start your personal mobile brand you can sell below #50k self. I doubt if you know what's the worth monetarily of parts being use to manufacture each devices.
Lol ! Cave man, materials used to build these phones are very cheap, it's just the greed of the businessman, remember when mtel simcards used to sell for 30,000naira ? And when Nokia 3310 costs almost a fortune ? Was it because of the materials used in making them ? No ! Just money making. I'm only asking for better value in 2022, we can't continue paying large sums of money for recycled piece of shits !
Re: Any Android Phone Among This Category Shouldn't Cost More Than N80,000 by Breastfeed: 2:38am On Feb 15, 2022
yankeecoder:
Lol! Breast no gree make you focus, I meant phones that don't have such specs as at now should be 80k or less
then we're saying the same thing since phones with such specs should go above 80k na

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Jailbreak Your Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s On Ios 7.11 / You Can't Believe These / My Honest Review Of The Infinix Note 5 Stylus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.