Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related (12810 Views)

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order / Can I Receive Money From Blocked Account / EASYBUY! Take A New Phone Home By Paying Just 30% Of The Phone Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Someone is after Binance becoming the major sponsor of Season 7 BBNaija starting from next Sunday 6th February. But if indeed they're fraudulent, let them answer their father's name.

1 Like

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Jerryherd: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by DenreleDave(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good.... They should remain blocked forever if the proceeds are from fraud

1 Like

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by zanshi: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
A lot of ransomware gangs were sending money to binance and had their cash blocked, so which is you that can't get ran over?
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by dogmart(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
Know that Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0 and financial mania
and know peace cool

Don't waste your hard earned cash on the fraud called cryptocurrency , you will lose las las in this monkey business. cool

There is no stable coin, it's all a fraud!
https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/22728253/tether-41-million-misleading-statements-fiat-currency-bitfinex-cftc

If you have never put your money in the cryptocurrency fraud, you have not lost anything! In fact, you are the clever and financially smart one for not falling for the monkey business.

Ignorance
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by debsjoat(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
You can say all you want, you own your opinion. You really do not link Binance and Nigerian leaders with Sorosoke. I am still stating this to you, its a completely different subject. The youth has all the ground to question their leaders else, you are one if the leaders we are talking about.

The leaders of this country don't worth my precious time hence, I stop this thread with you.
Enjoy!!!

Jerryherd:

Don't be silly, Soro Soke youths got funding through BTC, many of this transaction got authorities upset and that ultimately led to Twitter block, the same fools have now been linked directly to binance locks, soon they would find a means to protest without changing their own fruadulent ways

2 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by debsjoat(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
God will bless you and your generations and generations to come for this response. I wonder what sense is in what he's saying. So baseless and trivialising.

SirMichael1:

You are a fool and very stupid for this boldened statement you made. What does speaking out have to do with defrauding people, you cunt! I don't support fraud but how different is fraud from curruption and stealing of public funds? Will you say the generation of our parents are thieves and corrupt? Arent these vices a thing of character and morality? Did defrauding people start with our generation? Endsars has brought much more and even revealing that the youths can be united towards a common goal.

Here's goes one of your post showing how defunct you are of character, you corrupt and ill mannered piece of shït!

2 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by aviara: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
I thought they said crypto is not regulated or controlled by any govt or central bank. Who then is the international regulatory he is talking about? I have said again and again that crypto was designed and promoted by the advance countries through cronies to source and generate funds from developing countries. Since they realise that a lot of third world countries are moving towards industrialisation and banning a lot of foreign imports, they quickly came up with this crypto idea.
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by aviara: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Today, there are so many crypto platforms, coins and Non fungible tokens (NFT). Most if these platforms are domiciled in America. Why don't any Africa country have its own cryptocurrency. How long are we going to be moving our funds abroad. This was the same mistake some of our leaders did when they starched our funds in Switzerland. They use our funds to develop their country
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by NaBanga: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
I have no interest in crypto, but when I read the post yesterday about contacting the FBI if they are holding your money, I knew they would respond. Although there is fraud, much of that money would have been kept by Binance if one smart poster did not tell others to contact the US government. No international organization wants to be caught in the grasp of the United States law enforcement. If you know your hands are clean and they are holding your money, follow that poster's advice and contact the FBI to get your money.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Newboss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
The only clean money is the one that just got minted. Every other money has gone through the hands of thieves, kidnappers, fraudsters, prostitutes, etc. The same applies to crypto assets.

The difference is that crypto transactions can be traced but cash transactions CANNOT be traced. Cash transactions are fungible but crypto transactions are not fungible. Cash transactions is the safest way to launder money without detection. Yeah, that's the reason.

This means that if you have crypto, the chances that it has gone through the wallets of criminals elements is almost 100%. Is it your fault? No. Can you do anything about it? No.

Seizing crypto from traders on exchanges is a stupid idea in itself. The chances that the crypto assets being seized on Binance belong to a fraudster or drug dealer is almost zero. Fraudsters don't store funds on exchanges. They're not stupid. However, the chance that the crypto assets have passed through the wallets of fraudsters and drug dealers is almost 100%.

Binance is cleaning innocent people out. Every smart person already knows this.
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by kansoboy: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Maxxim:

This is actually true that was how I lost 15k to them after buying Win coin, they claimed I wasn't verified all efforts to get myself verified got aborted, funniest thing I can log in but my funds can't be found.

Oga stop talking trash..go and verify Ur account with driving license/international passport.
Do d right thing and get verified. That money u invested will only dip or green. If tomorrow d money turn reel green will u still talk dis rubbish?
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
When you here stories and excuses like this....scamming loading... scammers
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Milly44(f): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Investorozay:

this one knows nothing
small kids dey build exchange wey get value pass your state and everybody inside
you dey shout crypto is a fraud
crypto issa fraud crypto issa fraud
small boy wey build ftx 2 years ago fit buy african richest man 3 times over
undecided undecided undecided
clown
Ewee
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Milly44(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
kansoboy:

Oga stop talking trash..go and verify Ur account with driving license/international passport.
Do d right thing and get verified. That money u invested will only dip or green. If tomorrow d money turn reel green will u still talk dis rubbish?
Please can you teach me how to invest well in crypto. I am still an amateur
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Hiq0: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Really
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by EmmaLege: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angel55555:
Na normal yahoo picking obviously, I told a friend that yahoo guys are the one that made btc popular, it's one of the means of picking without any trace. Sadly some the locked accounts owners don't even know they're picking stole funds

exactly sad sad sad
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Maxxim: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
kansoboy:

Thank you, but at least I should still be able to see my funds on my wallet.
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Federalofficia(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thought they said crypto wallet is untraceable since it a decentralised mode of payment
Esseite:
A Letter From Our CEO To Nigerians: Our Commitment To User Protection

https://www.binance.com/en-NG/blog/all/a-letter-from-our-ceo-to-nigerians--our-commitment-to-user-protection-421499824684903365
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by darediamond(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Heterodox:
Yahoo boys on the beat.

Yahoo Boys and Yahoo+ Boys are actually MuguMaga Boys but they think they are smart but they are NOT.
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2022
If Binance says approximately 38%, I put it around 20% that's fraud related. These companies are run by crooks
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by blazesam(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
If you call crypto fraud then you are not well enlightened. People fail to make own research but hear from others mouth. Tail result they fall victims and give crypto fraud names. @Binance is damn trusted, started using since 2020 but have no issues with it. Don't just steal from people and you won't be stolen from...
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by PaNnamdi: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
Know that Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0 and financial mania
and know peace cool

Don't waste your hard earned cash on the fraud called cryptocurrency , you will lose las las in this monkey business. cool

There is no stable coin, it's all a fraud!
https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/22728253/tether-41-million-misleading-statements-fiat-currency-bitfinex-cftc

If you have never put your money in the cryptocurrency fraud, you have not lost anything! In fact, you are the clever and financially smart one for not falling for the monkey business.
I can see why you reason like a monkey man.

People dey read go front u dey go dey read go back?

Wait please don't be offended.

Did you attend jss1?
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by PaNnamdi: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2022
blazesam:
If you call crypto fraud then you are not well enlightened. People fail to make own research but hear from others mouth. Tail result they fall victims and give crypto fraud names. @Binance is damn trusted, started using since 2020 but have no issues with it. Don't just steal from people and you won't be stolen from...
Okay
How do u avoid trading stolen coins on binance?
I can't invest almost close to two thousand dollars on binance dem go come freeze am oooo
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by xjiggy: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:
You people are jus looking for a way to rob people.....

Paxfull as been blocking account no b today buh dey always make sure dey allow you to move your funds if you Breach any of there KYC rules and also terms and conditions....
that is if it's just a KYC issue. When International law enforcement place restrictions on an account, nothing can be moved from the account. Binance will be found complicit if funds leave that account without further directives from the law enforcement agency
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by inoki247: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
xjiggy:
that is if it's just a KYC issue. When International law enforcement place restrictions on an account, nothing can be moved from the account. Binance will be found complicit if funds leave that account without further directives from the law enforcement agency

Buh Paxfull don dey exist before Binance nd people didn't call dem out for diz kind of thing so why e com b say na only Binance the restrictions go meet...

I believe Binance should be suspected....

People have been using Blockchain now no no be today are u telling me people don't use Blockchain to du illegal activities...

Blockchain wey u fit put large some of money self without KYC..
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by blazesam(m): 3:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Your coins can't be freezed. Avoid one thing, don't give your P2P narrative as per asset. When purchasing a coin, the person you sending money to knows the essence of transaction, you can write the narration as shopping, or anything but not crypto or name of a coin.

PaNnamdi:

Okay
How do u avoid trading stolen coins on binance?
I can't invest almost close to two thousand dollars on binance dem go come freeze am oooo
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by charlsecy(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Maxxim:
funniest thing I can log in but my funds can't be found.
If you have the transaction ID of the transaction, you can retrieve the funds.
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Maxxim: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
charlsecy:
If you have the transaction ID of the transaction, you can retrieve the funds.
Really, I'll try of I can get that
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Hits N495/dollar As Forex Scarcity Lingers / Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.