Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities (21261 Views)

Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Sinnmat: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Very necessary
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by abidem4real: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:

This is not possible in Lagos, because 4am we are out 12:30 midnight we are still outside
Anything is possible anywhere. Why did Lagosians not force their way out during the sit-at-home saga occasioned by Covid19? This is security issue and it affects everybody. Only the living work and celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by MOTOPARK: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi one among the highly respected king in the whole of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners tongue.

The good citizens among them should comply with him else skull miners will mined their skull and use it to do orishirishi for their clientslipsrsealed
it’s seems to be high time I will deactivate mine account from this forum,to prevent my mind from being corrupt by individuals with tribal and ethnicity mindset,no day passes by,without hearing word here that is tailored on tribal war(words) why such gutter word to a respectable king ?� Seun really need to regulate this forum from hate speech that will likely trigger tribal bashing on this forum,except and only except he is benefiting from the traffic gotten from such crashes of words from individuals here.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by NairaMaster1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
ogawisdom:
angry

He doesn't have such power

Only a state Governor can do dt

Go to Ife and protest. Where did Hisba derive her power?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by SarkinYarki: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Does he have this power?
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Freestyl(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Stomoney(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's high time the Traditional rulers act against this insecurity we facing presently.

I commend the king I must say cool
Baybii:
This insecurity is really affecting every part of this country as a result of extreme poverty!

When will God haff mercy on his people?

Check my signature smiley
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by ogawisdom(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Two wrongs doesn't make a right

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Stomoney(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Go Abuja go protest grin. Person dey guard him people from bandits, Abokis dey vex grin

God punish those financing insecurity cool
SarkinYarki:
Does he have this power?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Lekan239(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
Ooni just say na skull miners rate you wan reduce

This won't change anything Sha because skulls are hacked in broad day light in osun

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Sheriman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
E no concern me E no concern me I don't care attitude to national security is what has made Nigeria situation to become so worse as it is.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Stomoney(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Do not antagonize the king, blame the President and Governor. It's high time the Traditional rulers act against this insecurity we facing presently.

I commend the king I must say cool
PrinceOfLagos:
OOni don't have such powers

Only the executive governor of the state ha such powers

So the insecurities in Ogun and Osun states alone is worse than that of the entire south east , wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Raph82(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Does he have this power?
Desperate measures at desperate times. He is the king ruling over the town, the governor rules over the state. He can not sit down and watch things go sour under his nose. I believe the king understands the law, though many times we claim we know the law when in actual fact, we scratch the law in the surface. In depth, the law might be giving more clarity in certain situations.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by chloride6: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is be mad?
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by tnerro1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fear north- terrorists
Fear west- skull mining
Fear east- IPOB
No fear south, na only yahoo
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by DMerciful(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
He doesn't have such powers!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by jneutron4000: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
chloride6:
Is be mad?

[/s]
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by JuanDeDios: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/ooni-imposes-night-to-dawn-curfew-in-ife-over-criminal-activities/
Does the Ooni have executive powers under the constitution to declare a curfew? I hope this is not Oro in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by siant: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
They wan do sacrifice for night be that. He com dey hid under the guise of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by JuanDeDios: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Hisbah is backed by a state law where they operate. Of course, you can challenge those laws on the ground of constitutionality but until then, they're laws.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
God bless ooni of ife cheesy

thunder scatter cowards especially safiu

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by chloride6: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked
Well, whether he has such powers or not, he’s doing the right thing atleast.

How can you do the right thing the wrong way?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by tfash96(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
We Just dey hear gunshots for midnight Everytime for this Ife...This place don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Yorubas in Lagos should move to their villages and save their lands. The fulanis are on the verge of taking over Yorubalands just as they did to Kwara, courtesy of Afonja.
Will you shut up, All the skull mining WHO the stupid so called educated do?
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Governor Ooni of Ife grin grin grin grin
Haha
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by FuckSilly: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi one among the highly respected king in the whole of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners tongue.

The good citizens among them should comply with him else skull miners will mined their skull and use it to do orishirishi for their clientslipsrsealed
Young boy be careful if you don't want to be unfortunate now and forever and your entire lineage. Remember that ọọni is OBI OF ONITSHA O

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by onyxo76(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
DMerciful:
He doesn't have such powers!
whether he has such powers or not, better to just compky if you reside iin ife ,local armed guards no dey hear explanation if they catch you dey roam around for 1am dey claim say ooni not get constitutional powers to declare curfew, better safe than sorry.
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by BigYash: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
For you asking if he is the governor.. Since the governor is incompetent in securing the lives and properties of the citizens of his state,oni needed to act before water pass Garri.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by Rawtruth1: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Was there anything like that during Jonathan’s regime? No. See where hatred for the east landed the west
Re: Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities by cutedharmee: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
ogawisdom:
angry

He doesn't have such power

Only a state Governor can do dt

The power hungry thing should be cautioned
Criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / I Love You In Different Laguages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.