Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68303 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Ogbeni calm down. Whenever a man is accused by a woman he’s guilty before proving innocent. Let’s be rational I’m waiting for the other storyline.

The funny thing is that men who rush to criticize their fellow guys in issues like this don’t put on the same energy when it’s the other way round.

Peradventure if this woman is wrongly accusing Greenwood and get busted your likes won’t come to attack her , feminist won’t say a Jack. The crap you’ll be hearing online is . “ men should stay away from women , fear women they’ve been bringing men down since the time of Samson “ total crap . I’m not sure that girl that wrongly accused Neymar served her time . But her accusations alone made Neymar to loose his Nike endorsement.

Domestic violence is bad but women should control their tongues and be decisive. You can’t keep on mentally abusing a man that’s way stronger Than you and expect him to keep shut .
You can’t say NO to a man and want him to figure out you actually meant Yes. And still bad mouth him that he’s not man Enough when he let you go after saying NO to him on the first instance. that’s a mental abuse .

That bullshiit Gave birth to all these aggressive attitudes of guys forcing women when they say No . They don’t No what she truly wants .

The world is against men when it comes to issues like this. To hell with all the Simps.
Until heart broken women are dealt with for giving wrong information or false accusations men will become endangered species.

Don't mind the boy. I'm sure he will wash a woman's pant just to get her to have sex with him. He sees sex as a reward for good behavior.
I spit on such men seriously. Wait. I take that back. I can't wait my spit on him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

He's just another foolish man, that are plenty in this world

So, he did not remember he had career to protect when he was beating her and sexually assaulting her?

Look at how you are coming here to blame the woman, and not the idiot that set himself up. Are you even sure you are a woman?

When Benzema went about blackmailing his fellow teammate, you people did not come here to chat rubbish about how far men will go to ruin other men's careers, but when na woman, you remember "women will do blah blah blah"

If you no set yourself up, who will see you to accuse you of domestic violence and sexual assault?

For once, use your common sense and blame the idiot that set himself up to begin with, you cannot blame others for wielding the weapons you gave them against you.

Yes I am largely in support of her recording him .I dont care whether it was a set up or not .Its possible she was a damn horrible ex or a woman scorned but a real man should never rape a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
ThierryJay:

True bro. Like Greenwood like Adam Johnson. I just hope the accusation is false.

Amen o
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Mille: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I don’t even understand this incoherent post of yours so I will just let you be.

You’re an irredeemable lost cause. I just wish the same fate on your sister that’s all.

After reading all your rant, I can say you're either a simp or one of those guys sulking up to women to get sympathy sex.

Someone just gave you an example of Neymar. Even if you don't know what happened during Neymar's or you feel it's not the same, at least bring a logical discussion, all you are doing is just throwing insults up and down like a brainless fellow. There have been far too many cases of false accusations against influential men, so it's logical when people say "innocent until proven guilty" or "let's hear from both sides". The injuries have not been verified to have been caused by greenwood, neither can you say authoritatively that the voice in the note was that of Greenwood. I can bet my life that you and I have never heard Greenwood's voice recordings before so it beats my imagination how you're so sure it's him. Finally there are so many Masons in the world. A video would have been the perfect evidence, unfortunately it is lacking here.

That was how an ex of mine had consensual sex with a neighborhood guy in her hometown and was screaming rape when she got Gonorrhea which was then transferred to me. I almost had the guy arrested but luckily for him, he had solid evidence. Now imagine what would have happened if I became the Jury and Judge and never gave him a chance to defend himself.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lamasta:
It proves an allegation that needs to be debunked if not true.....

It also proves an allegation that needs to be taken serious if true

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Lizzydonnah(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
1.What happens between the period between the rape and the consensual sex?. Why would she give consent for subsequent sex and raised an allegation aftet a gap in period?

-Viper

Go and rewrite your WAEC first, who knows you might get the answer to the unwise question you asked. :- undecided

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I mention sex so much because it is part of your diagnosis. I know guys like you. Your hatred for women is due to sexual frustration because you have been rejected by many women you admire.

Instead of you to work on yourself and learn to increase your appeal to women, you take it out on them by getting aggressive to the point you are quick to jump on Nairaland and defend any man accused of rape or label any man that promotes treating women respectfully as a SIMP. I really pity any women that is unfortunate to come under your custody in future.

Good boy. Don't worry. You will get sex for respecting women and being an online defender of the sanctity of their pussies.

Does that make you feel giddy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Because she recorded it .And he was clearly raping her .What other situation can that recorded voice denote?

I was with Greewood until that voice note .Men the guy fc uk up

So because she recorded it, that is automatically proof of rape? Where u there when she did the recording to actually ascertain if a rape was actually taking place as at the time of d recording?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

It also proves an allegation that needs to be taken serious if true
Its vice versa cool
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by yungbanks(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Selfish Greenwood wey no dey gree pass ball give Ronaldo, na for woman body you get strength. Mumu.

When Life gives you Mason, make a Mount.
Ahswear all those players from Manchester sef the other one from city dey prison now , this one from united is joining for a record transfer fee LMAO ��� chai so his selfishness from pitch reach bedroom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Selfish Greenwood wey no dey gree pass ball give Ronaldo, na for woman body you get strength. Mumu.

When Life gives you Mason, make a Mount.

Una never hear his side and una done conclude. Na wa.

Na who 1st talk dey win case nowadays
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by xeju: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself
Spending money on a lady doesn't entitle you to physically assault her, not even dowry. Just as she didn't force you to spend on her, don't force rape her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mille:

After reading all your rant, I can say you're either a simp or one of those guys sulking up to women to get sympathy sex.

Someone just gave you an example of Neymar. Even if you don't know what happened during Neymar's or you feel it's not the same, at least bring a logical discussion, all you are doing is just throwing insults up and down like a brainless fellow. There have been far too many cases of false accusations against influential men, so it's logical when people say "innocent until proven guilty" or "let's hear from both sides". The injuries have not been verified to have been caused by greenwood, neither can you say authoritatively that the voice in the note was that of Greenwood. I can bet my life that you and I have never heard Greenwood's voice recordings before so it beats my imagination how you're so sure it's him. Finally there are so many Masons in the world. A video would have been the perfect evidence, unfortunately it is lacking here.

That was how an ex of mine had consensual sex with a neighborhood guy in her hometown and was screaming rape when she got Gonorrhea which was then transferred to me. I almost had the guy arrested but luckily for him, he had solid evidence. Now imagine what would have happened if I became the Jury and Judge and never gave him a chance to defend himself.

You arrested a guy because he gave your gf gono who then passed it to you

1.You are a simp
2. You are a lost cause

A woman cheated on you ,your own don finish be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
BabaIbo:
I don't believe this story.

Why she no talk since?
Why we delete the posts?

Believe hole people at your own peril.

Greenwood, na G you be! cheesy

Does it matter if she talk before or now? You can't bend reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Yes I am largely in support of her recording him .I dont care whether it was a set up or not .Its possible she was a damn horrible ex or a woman scorned but a real man should never rape a woman

The funny thing is that, there are footballers who have done worse. If you know the depths of criminality some rich people engage in, and yet it never comes out, e go shock you

Mason was foolish and his foolishness is what is now going to ruin him. This is all on him, not on the ex-girlfriend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lamasta:

Its vice versa cool

How is that vice versa?

This is a solid case for the woman ,this is something that is lacking in many cases around the world .She has nailed him .His career is over

Do you know how hard it is to create evidence for a rape case?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

No, that's not what it means. It is rather an agenda to give woman the power to determine when and when not to give sex to her man, thereby placing a man at the mercy of a woman's authoritysuch that the access a man would have is determined by the wife's willingness (sexual mood, appeal & other endogenous factors).
African culture is its wisdom, condemn sexual denial gravely as much marital irresponsibility. A woman should be able to satisfy her man as much as the man is willing to satisfy her.
The puffy meat in-between your legs belongs to the man the minute the marriage is consummated.

-Viper

Word!!

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good boy. Don't worry. You will get sex for respecting women and being an online defender of the sanctity of their pussies.

Does that make you feel giddy?

That is the best way to get sex, from respecting the person that you want it from and being an online defender of that sanctity

If you choose to disrespect women because the one that birthed you was constantly disrespected, you need therapy, because it makes you a sick individual.

Some of you should have been expelled as period blood.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

So because she recorded it, that is automatically proof of rape? Where u there when she did the recording to actually ascertain if a rape was actually taking place as at the time of d recording?

This guy use your head .

Greewood is done.

Many rape cases never see the light of the day because there is no solid evidence ..

This is the most solid evidence ever grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Mille: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Because she recorded it .And he was clearly raping her

You'll do well as a Judge. For you to have known and judged that a voicenote which you have not verified the person behind it, which could have been "played out" or could be an attempted rape is CLEARLY RAPE. Good job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bestpunterever: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

When Life gives you Mason make a Mount .
copy copy
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by BigJoe19: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let’s see how the case goes. The way men defend women one would think they would get women support when it’s their turn.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by eteebanky1: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
see them, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't mind the boy. I'm sure he will wash a woman's pant just to get her to have sex with him. He sees sex as a reward for good behavior.
I spit on such men seriously. Wait. I take that back. I can't wait my spit on him.

grin grin You’re a Real G 3 GBOZA
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

No, that's not what it means. It is rather an agenda to give woman the power to determine when and when not to give sex to her man, thereby placing a man at the mercy of a woman's authoritysuch that the access a man would have is determined by the wife's willingness (sexual mood, appeal & other endogenous factors).
African culture is its wisdom, condemn sexual denial gravely as much marital irresponsibility. A woman should be able to satisfy her man as much as the man is willing to satisfy her.
The puffy meat in-between your legs belongs to the man the minute the marriage is consummated.

-Viper

You are a simp .If a woman is not giving sex to her man then he is not "man " enough.
Leave her alone ,divorce her ,cheat on her but NEVER RAPE HER

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

How is that vice versa?

This is a solid case for the woman ,this is something that is lacking in many cases around the world .She has nailed him .His career is over

Do you know how hard it is to create evidence for a rape case?

Don't jump into conclusion yet so as not to look ignorant.....
Even the judge will still have to examine both the defendant and the accuser to come to an unbiased judgement
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper

Can't believe this is coming from an actual human.
I know you've done same to a lot of girls but they can't accuse you in public cause of shame.
Would you be ok if your daughter is getting raped by her boyfriend? Who you be ok your daughter getting raped by her husband?.
And a woman is gonna marry this one. Chai women have suffered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bakesntakes(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bastard preek

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nairobi33:

You are a potential rapist if not one already. Forcing yourself into someone against her will proves nothing? You're a disaster waiting to happen, a ticking time bomb. undecided

I maintain. It doesn't prove anything. Separate emotions from law, african man.

Where did he force himself? Can you prove to me right here right now where he forced himself?

Typical african man. Always vibrating without calming down to reason. undecided
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
GIRLS LOVE GUYS LIKE GREENWOOD.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mille:

You'll do well as a Judge. For you to have known and judged that a voicenote which you have not verified the person behind it, which could have been "played out" or could be an attempted rape is CLEARLY RAPE. Good job.

Just like Prince Andrew denied the pic with Guiffere was fake abi? Use your sense my guy .Technology is here to perpetuate crime as well as solve crimes.
REAL MEN NEVER RAPE WOMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.