Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) (49624 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
My uncle actually settled my kid bro with 300k after 11yrs of motor parts apprenticeship.. I nearly booked a flight back to fight that fool. But I remember what my dad once told me. He should Use the money and start something.. Thank God for today, we all supported him and now this same uncle can't even talk when my kid bro money is talking..
So when I see people angry that they were not settled well,I jus tell them to move on. God is always watching. Use that 100k and start something. Don't spoil anything.. Don't waste time. It will surely be fine

You mean you allowed a poor kid to be subjected to 11yrs of gross slavery? I wonder the amount of psychological and emotional torture he must hv gone through, and what kids like him currently are all going through in the hands of the pigs u call ur tribesmen.

Such an archaic and barbaric practice, your people who still practice this bullshit should all be thrown inside prison, tnk ur stars nigeria ain't like the west undecided else you ur child oppressors would be in prison by now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by ogawisdom(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
People should pay to learn a trade rather than this. If only abject poverty will allow people to consider this. Highest in 2 years they are good to go n establish their own

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
The money isn't the problem... Has he understood how the market works? You can give him a million, and it still wouldn't do a thing if he's still naive about how the business works.

6 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by kushercain: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Conner44:

[color=#000099][/color]

Ahh indabosky, How are you? So you’re on Nairaland too? Very very good. I always knew you would finish waec and make your family proud. It’s me oh, chief connakry your former oga at main market .

Kedu maka nwanyi na umu go? Hope fine. I can also see business is going well for you too, kele chineke maka ozugbo ihe gi.

See my son “, don’t be angry about the N400k i settled you with that year, the truth is that i actually was about to transfer N4 million Naira to your account but due to the palm wine i was drinking with your umunna and the new phone which i was still learning how to operate i made a mistake and deleted one single zero from the total digits on the phone bank application while pressing the send button that’s why you saw N400,000 in your account after. A very honest mistake. Since then i don’t drink pammy too

It’s good to hear from you again, madam is always asking of you too. You can come to my new shop at line 3 to see me or better to come to the house so you can see madam too.

When, before i forget, since that time i made that mistake while settling you I’ve stopped using banks and their yeye applications. I am using this small Nokia phone too because it’s easier to understand. Remember i didn’t go to school.

So. . . When you’re coming you should bring the N10 million in cash. Don’t worry we will balance your outstanding settlement when we’re eating nkwobi.

Characters dey this forum grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
inderhappy:

I can relate very, after 9yrs 400k, nobody come for my help. but God did when i called him... I'm a man of little faith but even with that he still answered me, today i wish i can go back and give him back 10million to show him that money is not actually every thing, if you want to help a man do so with out looking back.......e get why.
Which Business are you in.?
What's your Feild?
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:
I don't think cos he doesn't know what is nwaboyi if he had known he won't be asking.
Stop tagging everybody as igbo.
Nawao.
lol the guy na Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by sacajawea: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pocohontas, come and See...
Crazy bitch! That Talks without Brain

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by angelfallz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
In your own opinion, how would have been enough?

KingOfBoyz1:
My uncle actually settled my kid bro with 300k after 11yrs of motor parts apprenticeship.. I nearly booked a flight back to fight that fool. But I remember what my dad once told me. He should Use the money and start something.. Thank God for today, we all supported him and now this same uncle can't even talk when my kid bro money is talking..
So when I see people angry that they were not settled well,I jus tell them to move on. God is always watching. Use that 100k and start something. Don't spoil anything.. Don't waste time. It will surely be fine
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by ThatsONYI: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

I wasn't paid a penny too.
Nwaboi apprenticeship must be scrapped or regulated, I don't see any reason for it, if we had a working society.
#SayNoToNwaboi

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by ThatsONYI: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:

shocked

If only, you know how it affects the mental health of the victim. Most people in Nigeria are going through hell mentally, but they don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by ThatsONYI: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Harddiskng:
That is why they are looking for apprentice and finding none nowadays.

Masters have become too greedy and nobody is ready to waste his/her her time. 500k for every year served should be the least in my opinion (5,000,000 for 10 years).

Come to think of it where do you want to find loyal boy that would run the shop and still get home and do house chores all for 41k per month (500k a year) undecided

shocked

God bless you.
I wasn't paid a penny, instead he is busy accusing and spreading falsehood.

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by bigjackass: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Harddiskng:
That is why they are looking for apprentice and finding none nowadays.

Masters have become too greedy and nobody is ready to waste his/her her time. 500k for every year served should be the least in my opinion (5,000,000 for 10 years).

Come to think of it where do you want to find loyal boy that would run the shop and still get home and do house chores all for 41k per month (500k a year) undecided

are they paid anything at all during the period they are working for their boss ?
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's very very bad
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Digmygold: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What is nwaboyi?

It means "my boy" in the literal sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls the person is not from Anambra state but resides and do his business there

Always endeavor to report the right thing.

I have watched a more clearer video of this.

The man I.e the oga and the servant are not from Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ndi Ara just 100k pere stupid of him

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Cantonese: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
I believe that people will force him to do the right thing. Also I believe that other people will give the boy money. It is a disgrace in the part of the oga.
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Lionnation: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Any amount you are settled with is blessed money, uae it to start the business byou will do well
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Goodnuel: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
This happens a lot but not talked about a lot.

I had friends, who back again, close their settlement, they try different types of gimmicks to implicate them so that they will not settle them.

Some, after 7 years, they get less than 500k.

This excludes the new shop rent and repairs.

Many of them never make it out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
The knowledge matter pass the money. Yes the money is very important. But not as much as the knowledge gain in yrs of work.

If you learn the work well you go strive. If you no learn am well even if them settle you with one million he go turn vapour.

Person weh Sabi cook na just crafish, oil, and maybe icefish, you go give am something tasty go come out. Person weh no Sabi give am okporoko, goat meat na still pottyy you go taste.

7 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by diplomat058(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

How much was your own settlement after your apprenticeship few years ago?

Who's Omo Yoruba?
The guy na Confirmed Omo Ibo disguising for no gain
Lol. You have been tricked. The same impostor is probably operating both the moniker quoting and the one replying. That's fool's delusion is beyond irritating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Nwaboi apprenticeship must be scrapped or regulated, I don't see any reason for it, if we had a working society.
#SayNoToNwaboi

Don't say so.
It is an integral part of the success story of enterprises in the east and the primary reason why unemployment there is relatively low as compared to the rest of Nigeria.
Developed economies of the West are even looking for ways to revive the Apprenticeship system to help combat youth unemployment which is a headache worldwide.
Perhaps the master has fallen on hard times. who knows.
This present economy has made a number of employers to disengage their long term staff on terms less favourable than normal. Its just a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by nkemoma(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
See what Buhari has caused?
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wicked man.

I settled all my Nwabois from NGN 5 to 10 million after apprenticeship.

The one that got 5 was because he was lazy. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by blamingthedevil: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Modern day slavery
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Rawtruth1: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
The boy is even lucky that he wasn't accused of stealing or toasting his master's wife as some ogas (masters) normally do towards the end of the Apprentice's agreed years.

Heartless people everywhere, worse than SARS hundreds of times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5pluL_rI4

Please subscribe to my channel
Uproar in Onitsha , Anambra state where a man settled his Nwaboyi with N100k after 9 yrs of service..

Note.

*Please share this message widely for possible assistance,*

Copied

Pls the person is not from Anambra state but resides and do his business there

Always endeavor to report the right thing.

I have watched a more clearer video of this.

The man I.e the oga and the servant are from Anambra state

Please your headline is pure misleading.

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by prophetfire: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5pluL_rI4

Please subscribe to my channel
Uproar in Onitsha , Anambra state where a man settled his Nwaboyi with N100k after 9 yrs of service..

Note.

*Please share this message widely for possible assistance,*

Copied
. The man must be a witch and wizard join together for this level of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Cantonese: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

#SayNoToNwaboi

You cannot scrap this age long Igbo apprenticeship system. It is unfortunate that some greedy ogas abuse the process and make it less attractive to youths who want to pass through it or parents who want to allow their children pass through it.

It is a practice that has elevated many families from poverty. It is a practice that makes the Igbo society retain its beauty, pride and joy. You are introduced to real life at a very early age. It helps take the youths away from crime and checkmates immorality in the society among the youths. It teaches the youth how families are run at very early ages and how to manage themselves.

I think your case is one of those unfortunate ones, but one must not use it as an excuse to scrap the system.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by hamzeiy: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is wrong gaskiya. I am not ibo yet I can't pay 100k for some one running my business for one year diligently. The oga should be forced to settle the boy well. At least 500k(at least)..
Those tell the boy to go with the money,
Do you know the psychological effect this would have on the victim, this is gross cheating, Injustice and not fair. I would advise his product be boycotted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.