Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) (49625 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by caye(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Conner44:

[color=#000099][/color]

Ahh indabosky, How are you? So you’re on Nairaland too? Very very good. I always knew you would finish waec and make your family proud. It’s me oh, chief connakry your former oga at main market .

Kedu maka nwanyi na umu go? Hope fine. I can also see business is going well for you too, kele chineke maka ozugbo ihe gi.

See my son “, don’t be angry about the N400k i settled you with that year, the truth is that i actually was about to transfer N4 million Naira to your account but due to the palm wine i was drinking with your umunna and the new phone which i was still learning how to operate i made a mistake and deleted one single zero from the total digits on the phone bank application while pressing the send button that’s why you saw N400,000 in your account after. A very honest mistake. Since then i don’t drink pammy too

It’s good to hear from you again, madam is always asking of you too. You can come to my new shop at line 3 to see me or better to come to the house so you can see madam too.

When, before i forget, since that time i made that mistake while settling you I’ve stopped using banks and their yeye applications. I am using this small Nokia phone too because it’s easier to understand. Remember i didn’t go to school.

So. . . When you’re coming you should bring the N10 million in cash. Don’t worry we will balance your outstanding settlement when we’re eating nkwobi.

HIGHLY HILARIOUS!
Even with all the wahala OF this con3,
Nairalanders can still find time for creative banter!!

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
AFTER ALMOST ADECADE.THIS IS WHAT THESE SOCALLED IGBO BIZMEN DO TO THEIR YOUTHS,MAKIN THEM CRIMINALS ANDOUT OF FRUSTRATIONS THESE THE KINDS OF AGGRIEVE APPRENTICE BOYS NOW KILL IN EAST IN NAME OF AGGITATION. undecided
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Harddiskng:
That is why they are looking for apprentice and finding none nowadays.

Masters have become too greedy and nobody is ready to waste his/her her time. 500k for every year served should be the least in my opinion (5,000,000 for 10 years).

Come to think of it where do you want to find loyal boy that would run the shop and still get home and do house chores all for 41k per month (500k a year) undecided

So true. They question the morale decadence of this generation but pretend not to know they played a huge part in it. Greedy old things.
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
anungangampu:

Don't be foolish. I passed same system. If the boss didn't make money for the 9yrs he was with him, how Do you expect him to make 1million or more than that.. Apprenticeship system eventually favour a subject that was involved in the system. Thats the main koko
stop supporting evil , there is no nothing like he didn't make money it's pure wickedness
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by anungangampu: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

stop supporting evil , there is no nothing like he didn't make money it's pure wickedness
I have heard you.
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by cutedharmee: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Fool...you are a real maloo.
You just named what you are...A BIG FOOL and an EMPTY BARREL If not u wouldn't wanna take a life u can't create.
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
But why??
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by kobosmart(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Paxxcarl:
you’re an idiot for generalising
Calling out a whole tribe
Na only for faceless forum your type dey get mouth
grin i talk it like i see it
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Christistruth00: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Originalsly:

How did they get back to Lagos?.... Delta?

@ topic... paid to learn ... free theory and practical.... and being given stipend. Why should one even complain? ... especially if there is no agreement? The higher the expectation the bigger the disappointment

They paid their Way on the Ships Travelling from Brazil to Lagos
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Hmm this life tho
My dad used to tell me tales of his apprentice days in the 70’s in onitsha
His boss went bankrupt due to pursuing women and extravagant lifestyle in my father’s last year as an apprentice, baba sold off everything and jakpad to america.
Shi shi my papa no see.

Yes how will the rotten papa see any money. He was a fagg0t nah. grin his partner refused to pay him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.