Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) (32929 Views)

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Omoyele Sowore Turns Preacher Gives Orientation To The DSS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by seguno2: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
You are the gullible one here. Believe that!

How is he the gullible one
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by seguno2: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

I don't fight for God, the battle is HIS.

Should we scrap the police, judges and prisons?

If someone is refusing to pay you his debts, will you leave him for God
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by seguno2: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Arizonaz:
Baba is giving back. He is a great leader.
Before you Die Repent.

What has he repented for?
Did he make a confession?
Has he repaid all his sins and loot
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is better late than never
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by JayPeeOham: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeez Maannnn!

This is not a criteria to make heaven

A Nigerian politician will always be a Nigerian politician, They're all thieves!

It takes the grace of GOD for a Nigerian politician to genuinely repent and give their lives to Christ

This one Obasanjo dey do na Clout abegi, His preachings can't even move a piece of paper, so what's the point ? undecided

Choi!

So are you saying Obasanjo does not have the Grace of God
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Samade7: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
marhez43:
Fake pastor.want to excape judgement.LIST OF FAKE PASTORS IN 2022
[s]1)OYEDEPO
2)CHIS OF EMBASSY
3)DUNAMIS PAUL
4)FATOYINGB
[/s]

Baba re fake pastor.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by princewarri1985: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
nancyofosua:
Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, leads Sunday School in Abeokuta.

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVuAHH1EYfU[/flash]
I dont know why but i so love this man so much, a very smart man, wish i was there why he was teaching sunday school!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by MITCHELL96: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
JayPeeOham:

So are you saying Obasanjo does not have the Grace of God

How can I know if he has or not ? undecided
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by naijapips02: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
OBJ is an ordained pastor.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Lightman300(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
You're mischievous when you say "Turns Preacher."
Obj had never hidden his faith.
Is he fallible?
Yes,just as every other human.

"All who worship worthless idols
turn from the God who offers them mercy" Jonah 2:8
Jesus is Lord,
Selah
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na him and him GOD
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

If God can forgive Obasanjo, after Odi Bayelsa massacre, Zaki, biam and even after making $16 billion power loan vanish

Just face your hustle, God would forgive you later if you're not dead

grin I Gerrit!

On a more serious note, this Obasanjo man is one of the problems of Southern Nigeria; his clutches down south is one of the reasons southerners are still suffering from colonialists and northern powers.

Preacher my foot! Evil hypocrite angry
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Franking: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Obasanjo should not bother. A room in hellfire has his name on it.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Adakintroy: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
One our our greatest leAders.nigerian don't respect thier leaders. Not leaders faulth.

Anyone that does not respect leaders know he is struggling with his family. Cus if you have ever led a family of 4 you know keade 200m is no joke. Pray for ur leaders.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Jerryherd: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

grin I Gerrit!

On a more serious note, this Obasanjo man is one of the problems of Southern Nigeria; his clutches down south is one of the reasons southerners are still suffering from colonialists and northern powers.

Preacher my foot! Evil hypocrite angry

grin abeg oo Pastor Obasanjo is a born again oo

I have a theory,

I think since Nnamdi Azikwe, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Herbert Macualy and other nationalist all conived to chase the British colonialist away abruptly

The British revenged by training the first second and third batches of Nigerian Military commissioned officers to chase away Awolowo and Azikwes group and to constantly mess up Nigeria with corruption, IMF / world bank loans, bad education, poor power supply

Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida , Gowon and others are just playing the script of their British and American masters

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Adakintroy: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
One of our greatest leAders. nigerian don't respect thier leaders. Not leaders faulth.

Anyone that does not respect leaders know he is struggling with his family. Cus if you have ever led a family of 4 you know leading 200m is no joke. Pray for ur leaders.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by DavSagacity(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
chatinent:
Preaches to empty seats? Agreed.

Cos there's nothing he'll tell me that I'll believe.
Shey na empty seat dey do the video
U guys should learn to channel your anger
and frustrations to something progressive Expressing your hatred on everything u see on Nairaland no be am at all
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by ToyinDipo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
God really favor Obasanjo but Obasanjo did not favor himself.
What is he preaching,the man that said if Jesus is Nigeria's politician He cannot eradicate corruption.
Blame Adeboye and all politicking pastors, they have ridiculed the essence and being of Jesus in front of the people
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by am4truth(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your God should be telling me that not you tho since he is the one that I have issues with.. undecided

You don't have sense... God is not your mate.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by dukeaugustus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
chatinent:
Preaches to empty seats? Agreed.

Cos there's nothing he'll tell me that I'll believe.

Because you’re daft and don’t respect experience and wisdom.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=109816126:
We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story hat happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep gis promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard about story.

God bless all the people involved.

How true is that story sef. Obasanjo said it severally that his Father isn’t Igbo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:

grin abeg oo Pastor Obasanjo is a born again oo

I have a theory,

I think since Nnamdi Azikwe, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Herbert Macualy and other nationalist all conived to chase the British colonialist away abruptly

The British revenged by training the first second and third batches of Nigerian Military commissioned officers to chase away Awolowo and Azikwes group and to constantly mess up Nigeria with corruption, IMF / world bank loans, bad education, poor power supply

Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida , Gowon and others are just playing the script of their British and American masters

I like your theory, makes sense and if true, may thunder fire them from here to tartarus. This Obasanjo, his town road, I no think he do am according to report, many bad stories about him.

I watched the video of an old clownish man recently who worked with Obasanjo many years ago. More than once during his interview, he reiterated in a funny way that Nigeria will only be better when Obasanjo dies.

The aged man didn't have nice stories to tell about him at all; in short, na wicked man.

You know, I actually loved Obasanjo and it's easy to see that during his rule, he got a good grip of Nigeria and he's competent, but I'm more pro south western than pro Nigeria and it is evident that Obasanjo hasn't done much for his people.

It is also evident that he would rather support a stranger than supporting his people ; in other words, it is not out of the way to say that he would sell us for his own selfishness.

So he isn't different from Tinubu in this line and they haven't learned anything from the game of deceit being meted to them and their people by those turban wearing vermins.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by temmyblaze001: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeez Maannnn!

This is not a criteria to make heaven

A Nigerian politician will always be a Nigerian politician, They're all thieves!

It takes the grace of GOD for a Nigerian politician to genuinely repent and give their lives to Christ

This one Obasanjo dey do na Clout abegi, His preachings can't even move a piece of paper, so what's the point ? undecided

You can't judge him. You arent God.

Choi!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Dabliss02(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ebora owu on the ulter
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by olax02(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerian with religion we are like 5&6...Lori iro...lie lie people!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by nervorum: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
God really favor Obasanjo but Obasanjo did not favor himself.
What is he preaching,the man that said if Jesus is Nigeria's politician He cannot eradicate corruption.

If anyone Genuinely comes to Jesus, old things pass away; everything becomes new. He literally starts on a fresh slate, irrespective of the past
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by PastorFire: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
He has been leading Sunday School right from his days as President at Villa Chapel.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by mywells: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
On the way to calvary left for him,righteous and holliness can take you to calvary,by and by when the morning comes when the saint of God had gathered home he shall tell the story hoe he over come.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by mywells: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oh my saviour (2)
I want to live eternal life God's save my soul (2)
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by virginchaser(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
All these paparazzi that snoop around. Small things they will start recording you.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by Haykings02: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
You all should mind your individual business and stop judging him. Obj is at peace with himself and serving God. He's not looking for your stupid Comments or attention.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video) by seglabsy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Who is he preaching to
sunday school member,se ko si?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.