Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) (3537 Views)

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
So I was on my own this Afternoon and my Girlfriend came to tell me that someone hacked her friend’s Facebook Account and the Hacker is using the Fb to scam.
So I asked her if the Hacker has messaged her (my girlfriend) and she said yes. I said ok, bring your phone lemme chat with him.
And this how our convo began

2 Shares

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by MITCHELL96: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Haakeem(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
angry
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Our convo continues…
all the details I gave them is fake Except the phone number, I gave them my phone number in case they call.

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
….

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Romanoff(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'll.like to find out how this ended.

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by MITCHELL96: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeeeeez Mannnn!

Same thing happened to me, all this BINOMO scamemrs grin I acted as if I don't know what's up and told the scammer I wanted to invest 50K because he told me to invest 20K and get 40k but I told him I really need money that I'm broke, so let me invest 50k and get 100k, Omo, Naso the guy happy oo, he was even chat-praying for me sef for more grace and blessings grin Omo, E con reach time to send am money, I told him I've sent it, he said he hasn't seen it, I told him to wait that he will see it, I went offline for like an hour or 2 and came back again, the nigga was still online, I opened the message, nigga was asking me for a screenshot, as a GENIUS and real NIGGA cool

I quickly tore a piece of and wrote all those Alert details and Stuffs like that, i snapped and sent it to him, Omo, my guy vex oo con dey swear for me, I quickly block him because that's what he'd definitely do if I give him the chance grin grin Omo, nobody fit scam me for this life, if you like carry charm for your mouth grin or tie am for your phone grin

That's what I do with them, I act like a mugu and I waste their FUCKIN' time

13 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
As expected after 5 minutes a number (07043285635) called and I gave my girlfriend to answer.
And the conversation went like:
Scam: Hello is this Miss Jessica Udoaka
Gf: yes, please who am I speaking with?

Scam: This is Mr Adebayo from piggy vest Investment platform. We just received your details from one of our members. You request to participate in our investment platform.

Gf: Yea yea yea.. I’m interested.

Scam: okay , please hold on don’t drop the call I’m still processing your registration I’ll be done in a minute time, stay with me on the call so you can confirm your details:

Gf: okay

Scam: Your name is Jessica, you are a student and your account number is 211653812 , your bank is Zenith bank right?

Gf: Yes

Scam: okay ma’am, please sorry for taking much of your time, we just wanted to confirm details so we don’t make payment to a wrong account.

Gf: okay, no problem.

Scam:, congratulations ma’am, you registration is successful.
Please kindly note that we are the best, reliable and trusted platform. We pay in 45 minutes.

Gf: okay, I understand.

Scam: okay ma’am, I’ll send the account number you’ll make your first deposit into.
Pay fast so we can double and return your funds back in 40 minutes.

Gf: okay, give me 5 minutes and I’ll pay. I want to chat with the friend that introduced me to your platform.

Scam: okay ma’am. I’ll send you the account details now, make the payment within 5 minutes.
Gf: okay, I will. Drops calls

The scammer sent his account number immediately call dropped

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by bmdmix11: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeeez Mannnn!

Same thing happened to me, all this BINOMO scamemrs grin I acted as if I don't know what's up and told the scammer I wanted to invest 50K because he told me to invest 20K and get 40k but I told him I really need money that I'm broke, so let me invest 50k and get 100k, Omo, Naso the guy happy oo, he was even chat-praying for me sef for more grace and blessings grin Omo, E con reach time to send am money, I told him I've sent it, he said he hasn't seen it, I told him to wait that he will see it, I went offline for like an hour or 2 and came back again, the nigga was still online, I opened the message, nigga was asking me for a screenshot, as a GENIUS and real NIGGA cool

I quickly tore a piece of and wrote all those Alert details and Stuffs like that, i snapped and sent it to him, Omo, my guy vex oo con dey swear for me, I quickly block him because that's what he'd definitely do if I give him the chance grin grin Omo, nobody rut scam me for this life, if you like carry charm for your mouth grin or tie am for your phone grin

me i photoshop slip send to the guy omo d guy begin call daily like can u go to d bank n confirm lol i sha edit am wella for am make him n him aza man drag am

9 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
After my Gf dropped the called, I went back to chat withe scammer
Our convo below

1 Share

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
….

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Miracle112(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
And this is how it Ended cheesy cheesy
I scammed a scammer of 300 recharge card and e sweet me die ! Na chewing gum money but e sweet me as I change him game for am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by overdrive(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by ToToMassacre: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeeez Mannnn!

I quickly tore a piece of and wrote all those Alert details and Stuffs like that, i snapped and sent it to him, Omo, my guy vex oo con dey swear for me, I quickly block him because that's what he'd definitely do if I give him the chance grin grin Omo, nobody fit scam me for this life, if you like carry charm for your mouth grin or tie am for your phone grin

Mumu
Which one be jeez man?
Slawomiir wannabe everywhere. Ode you dey mad

3 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by maiquel: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by ThatsONYI: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

Lolololololololol

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by weblord1900: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is just a random kid somewhere. They don't care whether they're caught or not. Imagine a sane man dropping his account details to his victim. They can easily be caught if our bank is serious about eradicating fraud in the banking industry because I'm sure the account has BVN, NIN and phone number which can be used to trace the owner directly to his or her door step.

18 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Dollarremix(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
E sweet me die cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by viver1: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lolz. Na you fit them.

4 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by wiseone28: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2022

8 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by lecowas: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
E sweet me too. Those notorious scammers deserve this! But make we no lie o, u sef be confirm scammer grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice one

If I become the Governor of our prestigious state, I will provoke a bill that will build at least 2 factories in a school, and at least one of such schools in each local government of the state.

Let each local government hold the capacity to make...

Grow Olive seeds and process Groundnut oil.

Manufacture ply wood

Make plumbing plastics and plastics for daily use

Burn rubber to textile/building materials

Make weavons and weaving materials

Brewery for making ale and a 'Particular' wine

Factory making cutleries

Sewing depot for Adìrẹ and Aṣọ òfì

Benefits:
Imagine the government makes it a priority to patronise this secondary school companies... Our younger ones will have the ample opportunities to learn how to make them or even GO OUTSIDE THE BOX!

I saved the biggest for the last. We need technological advancement in my state.

Employ expatriates from CHINA to build a digital hub for the government where mobile phones chipset will be manufactured. Our state shall pay the Chinese expatriates handsomely to impart knowledge. Their company will also have solid grounds for businesses in the state.

The greatest benefit will be that "idle hands ✋" will not be used by the Devil but the Government, An idle hand rewarded handsomely for working for the greatness of the state and the country at large.

The teenagers who killed for rituals promted this piece sha, Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by GEEHEM2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
He is new to the business

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Abovebest(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
weblord1900:
This is just a random kid somewhere. They don't care whether they're caught or not. Imagine a sane man dropping his account details to his victim. They can easily be caught if our bank is serious about eradicating fraud in the banking industry because I'm sure the account has BVN, NIN and phone number which can be used to trace the owner directly to his or her door step.
That's not his original account number

That's their fraud account

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Abovebest:

That's not his original account number

That's their fraud account
which one be fraud account again na. Them dey open fraud account for bank?

unless he's a bank worker that account can be traced, but na Naija we dey sha, who go help you.

These bank people sef dey follow do yahoo, dem dey help these yahoo boys well well.

3 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by 22o62021: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Learn how to do fake transfer

He go Dey see the money for him account as e de reflect but he no go fit withdraw am

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Abovebest(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
9182736455O1999:

which one be fraud account again na. Them dey open fraud account for bank?

unless he's a bank worker that account can be traced, but na Naija we dey sha, who go help you.

These bank people sef dey follow do yahoo, dem dey help these yahoo boys well well.

Them dey open fraud account Baba

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by Johnsown1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol, he is a baby scammer

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by seanwilliam(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeeez Mannnn!

lol. Pray make dem no open your book
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by seanwilliam(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2022
lol you’re chatting with a baby scammer , secondly u self na werey lol

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Abovebest:

Them dey open fraud account Baba

Like you go go bank go tell dem say you wan open fraud account.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... / Heaps Of Charms Dug Out Of Church Altar In Ilesa. / A Surviver Of Army Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Lekki Toll Gate Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.