Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano (19769 Views)

Soludo Laments Anambra Poor Housing Data / Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by smartemperor042: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by dapolaw(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Face the message and leave the messenger...

Now back to that topic, are all these lies?

headSmasher:
Anambra indigenes wouldn't come here and wail their inviable land

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by cardoctor(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Wetin consign agbero with overload.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
We don't know the writer and his write lack coherent evidence to back up his claim

What was the Igr sum b4 Obi?

Obi is the most sellable candidate of Igbo extraction so expect more of these kind of attacks on him,

He may not be the best but surely better than the rest
thank you my brother. Our people like to destroy their own even when there no evidence of theft.

Just take a look at someone like Fashola, he has made a lot mistakes as the minister of power but nobody from his region has come to blame him publicly like this. Lets see what Obiano will leave in Anambra's account when he leaves.

Peter Obi is the only governor that his enemy took over from but cannot accuse him of stealing.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by InoGetJoy: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
OP to tell you the truth, you didn't lie. Under careful scrutiny Peter Obi may land in prison. Obiano is twice him that I know. Airport and IGR for example.

You didn't have to quote the entire post to write this rubbish.
Obi may land in prison, but his tenure as governor ended many years ago and up till now he hasn't had a single court case on corruption or financial misappropriation.
You people are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by ardeysholah: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
ascendo:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/ngos-give-reasons-for-poor-igr-in-anambra/

The link you posted as your source is another thing entirely..

You will suffer shame and disgrace.

I grew up in Anambra State till I was 24. The strike of 1999 and 2002 that affected schools in Anambra State affected me. Let's not forget where Anambra State was when Ngige picked it and when Obi picked it. Obiano has a privilege others never had... For 2 years plus, Nigige was fighting, Peter Obi fought too... Obiano didn't have anyone to fight cuz of the foundation Obi laid...

And other things...
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by dapolaw(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Invariably, you are saying those people that EFCC has never arrested are Saints?

ascendo:

Thanks for sharing that... But that write up is from an ingrate!
If he is writing that he has never seen what Obi did, so be it. Very soon he won't see what Obiano did as well.

If Obi laundered Anambra money, it's a miracle that he's a PDP chieftain yet EFCC has never arrested him... Pandora paper came and has gone. They should take Obi to court... Since 2015 til now, Obi has never gone to any court to defend his financial recklessness...a miracle.
Remember that someone is on EFCC watchlist as we march to March 17...
It's not too far, we'll all be alive to see what happens...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by AshiwajuFoward: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2022
As far as I am concerned, Peter Obi is an overhyped politician and administrator. Obiano outperformed him by far. Instead of investing Anambra money or directing them towards infrastructure, he 'saved' the money. Who does that? Considering the effect of inflation, and especially when there's so much that the money could've been used for. At worst he could have invested the state's money in ventures that'll yield higher returns, or in infrastructure that could yield money for the state. He will definitely make a terrible president because he'll prioritize 'saving' money rather than investing. Na so e go starve the country of critical infrastructure, all in the name of 'saving'.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Handsum64: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2022
I knew all along that Peter Obi is the biggest scam South East of the Niger.
Always making bogus and unsubstantiated claims at events.
In China......
Pandora

6 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by michlins(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2022
You people are jokers. The financial recklessness of Obiano can NEVER happen again in Anambra.

What are the developmental strides he made. After he paid salaries, how many kilometers of road did he start and finish within his eight years in power. Power Peter Obi consolidated and ensured he had no issues.

As much as I will want to hear about his frivolous spendings at the helm of Anambra State government, I will prefer that Soludo focus on taking Anambra back to track and leave his rot behind

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by slimghost(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Okolie, the writer from Lagos paid to write incoherent nonsense.
Next please!

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by michlins(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
As far as I am concerned, Peter Obi is an overhyped politician. Obiano outperformed him by far. Instead of investing Anambra money or directing them towards infrastructure, he 'saved' the money. Who does that? Considering the effect of inflation, and especially when there's so much that the money could've been used for. At worst he could have invested the state's money in ventures that'll yield higher returns, or n infrastructures that could yield money for the state. He will definitely make a terrible president because he'll prioritize 'saving' money rather than investing. Na so e go starve the country of critical infrastructure, all in the name of 'saving'.
you don't want to save yet you want to grow. If Anambra was indebted like Obiano is leaving it, do you think he will be able to pay salaries as the recession hit?

You people should stop talking. Ensure you save money no matter how little. Save even if it's a kobo. No matter how bad the inflation is, save. Peter Obi saved dollars so the inflation did nothing but favor Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by chachamore(f): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Peter Obi is just an idiot!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Obviously the writer got paid handsomely to write this. Actually, I have nothing to say. Long live Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by leicestercamper: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
See how envy and bitterness is making you to run from pillar to post spewing nonsense.

Oya, in case you don't know, Obiano did international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc

Mention 5 governor in Nigeria that achieved that much in 8yrs. Clown

[s]
michlins:
You people are jokers. The financial recklessness of Obiano can NEVER happen again in Anambra.

What are the developmental strides he made. After he paid salaries, how many kilometers of road did he start and finish within his eight years in power. Power Peter Obi consolidated and ensured he had no issues.

As much as I will want to hear about his frivolous spendings at the helm of Anambra State government, I will prefer that Soludo focus on taking Anambra back to track and leave his rot behind
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Military0001: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2022
H
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by nedekid: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2022
ascendo:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/ngos-give-reasons-for-poor-igr-in-anambra/

The link you posted as your source is another thing entirely..

You will suffer shame and disgrace.

I grew up in Anambra State till I was 24. The strike of 1999 and 2002 that affected schools in Anambra State affected me. Let's not forget where Anambra State was when Ngige picked it and when Obi picked it. Obiano has a privilege others never had... For 2 years plus, Nigige was fighting, Peter Obi fought too... Obiano didn't have anyone to fight cuz of the foundation Obi laid...

And other things...
Bros, I gbos and their "pull their own down syndrome." That is why in my own sad opinion it will be hard if not impossible for an igbo to be president of this country.
See, the current issue I am facing, the person in charge that can easily solve the problem is my fellow igbo man. Despite his error that put me in this situation and his addmitance of failure in his department, he chooses to use oboju to block my way. Guess who the 3 people that have decided to carry my matter on their head to solve the problem despite not knowing me? 3 Yoruba men!
I told a story on this forum of how year 1999 as a young man I went to Abuja and stayed with a house of rep chap(currently married to a young actress), I got a document showing procurement needs of various ministries. I saw nysc needed thousand of beds. Long story short I went to nysc. The first director I meet was a northerner. This gentleman attended to me well and encouraged me.
He directed me to another director in charge of procurement.
Omo, when I got there and introduced myself, this man started by berating house of assembly members for divulging information, then finally faced me, saying instead of me to go and find work, I am looking for contracts. The man ranted and ranted and practically chased me out of his office! Guess what, an igboman!
Igbos sadly have that flaw. They don't cooperate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Doracity82(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Report me all you want.
You'll talk rubbish with 1 account and use another account to report someone who calls you out on your rubbish.

As I said, the evil you support will get to you someday. Shameless cretin.
don't mind the vulture griller.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by 2odoller(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
I grew up in anambra all dis talk na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by AshiwajuFoward: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2022
michlins:
you don't want to save yet you want to grow. If Anambra was indebted like Obiano is leaving it, do you think he will be able to pay salaries as the recession hit?

You people should stop talking. Ensure you save money no matter how little. Save even if it's a kobo. No matter how bad the inflation is, save. Peter Obi saved dollars so the inflation did nothing but favor Anambra State

You are obviously financially ignorant. This investing vs. Saving argument is what separates the rich from the struggling folks. The money that struggling people 'save' in banks are what rich folks collect/borrow to create wealth and increase their networth exponentially. Nobody ever gets rich by saving money; that only shows/exposes that you don't know what to do with the money or lack ideas on how to grow the money by investing it. Not to mention that inflation would rubbish the value of that money over time. There's nothing wrong with debt financing if it's channeled towards businesses/ventures that'll yield returns. That's exactly how all the rich people became very wealthy, by leveraging OPM (other people's money) either via loans (debt financing) or venture capital (equity financing). I repeat, nobody has ever gotten rich by 'saving'.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Blitz888(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Wannabenz: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol you guys have started plotting against Mr. Peter Obi again.

*He was the best governor during his time be cause he did some magic in all sectors. I live in Onitsha and yes obiano increased the IGR but go to Onitsha or any Anambra city you'll realize that all taxes were increased and Keke People also increased thier prices as well. Obiano has many agbero people working for him just like tinubu. You can't pass a mile without seeing too many scary agbero people with wooden weapon on Anambra road.

When Peter Obi was in power,he built all roads, during that time,you can't go from any village in Anambra to another town without seeing the roads were tyred but Obiano abandoned those roads and yet increased tax in all sectors even the government school fees were increased.

The truth about awkuzu massacre was,the massob back then was kidnapping rich personality in the state and there were too many kidnapped cases then Peter Obi signed into law that kidnappers and there property would be detroyed and sentenced,Peter Obi used the army against the massob people back then and they were dealt mercilessly,he actually improved the security of the state,the economy and the schools were doing massively well.

Mr. Peter Obi brought light to Anambra State,

*He stopped Godfatherism in Anambra State.

*He was sound in his dealings and he gave us Obiano there's no need comparing the two Peter Obi was much better anyway even with the Obiano airport. There are too many touts extorting motorist on daily basis, security levis were increased, anything taxable was increased during Obiano time,there's this interview Soludo mentioned about dissolving those agbero people union on our roads if he can succeed in that aspect the people will like him more than Obiano.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by ViperAda: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Obi must come out to contest, we are waiting for him. e go hear am. Obiano is even making it easier.

-Viper

4 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Wannabenz: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2022
leicestercamper:
See how envy and bitterness 8s making you to run from pillar to post spewing nonsense.

Oya, in case you don't know, Obiano did international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc

Mention 5 governor in Nigeria that achieved that much in 8yrs. Clown

[s][/s]

Stop the nonsense. You should be asking the people that lives in the state. Peter Obi was much better than Obiano even with that airport.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by michlins(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:

You are obviously financially ignorant. This investing vs. Saving argument is what separates the rich from the struggling folks. The money that struggling people 'save' in banks are what rich folks collect/borrow to create wealth and increase their networth exponentially. Nobody ever gets rich by saving money; that only shows/exposes that you don't know what to do with the money or lack ideas on how to grow the money by investing it. Not to mention that inflation would rubbish the value of that money over time. There's nothing wrong with debt financing if it's channeled towards businesses/ventures that'll yield returns. That's exactly how all the rich people became very wealthy, by leveraging OPM (other people's money) either via loans (debt financing) or venture capital (equity financing). I repeat, nobody has ever gotten rich by 'saving'.
you guys are so funny really. So the financial recklessness of Obiano is what Anambra needs. Have you seen the roads have turned into death traps. Awka to Nnewi is usually 1hr journey mostly but right now, before the drivers manuever the potholes and stuff, you spend like two hours.

Someone is saying he did international conference center. How does that add value to the average onye Anambra. I'm not talking about the rich and powerful. How does it improve his fortune

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by leicestercamper: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Shut up this illiterate. I live in Anambra, so I know what I am talking about. At least I mentioned Obiano projects, mention Obi projects. Clown

Wannabenz:

Stop the nonsense. You should be asking the people that lives in the state. Peter Obi was much better than Obiano even with that airport.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Wannabenz: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2022
leicestercamper:
Shut up this illiterate. I live in Anambra, so I know what I am talking about

Nah you don't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / Kano State Partners UAE For Kano–Dubai Twin-City Project / Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.