Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper (53488 Views)

Miss USA 2019 Cheslie Kryst Has Committed Sucid / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / African-american Model Cheslie Kryst Crowned Miss Usa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by mariovito(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks. I have modified my original comment to include a response I gave to another user.

grandstar:

Also, take note that exercise is a natural anti-depressant and our forebears had plenty of that through heavy lifting farm work that was the nirm back them.

The rise of the machines have changed all that.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by Clinghton: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
What a tragedy, being emotionally strong in our era is the true definition of being brave.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by LeoFish92(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpele:
Now this is unfair, I have come into some trials that made me want to die just to make my people suffer for abandoning me at the hour my need ,I was angry with everyone even God ,I prayed for death after I prayed for solutions to my plight repeatedly without solution, but I couldn't think of killing myself cos I certainly know that only God who gave me life have the right to take it ,if I take my life certainly God will reject my soul for eternity cos it is not yet my time to go,that why I prayed to him but then I realised it is foolishness,selfishness weakness and laziness to wish to die ,I repented before God and prayed for strength to carry on before long God created the opportunity that lifted me out of my problems and I found purpose for my existence, and today am much better than last 5 years and right now I pray for long life to enjoy the blessings of God upon my life ,I want to encourage those who might be thinking of suicide, go close to God ,he is your maker ,repent of your sins and ask him to be your guide, u will soon realise that God is very good in any situation of life cos he loves us completely, taste and see that God is good ,his mercies endure forever only God can calm human mind and spirit no human being can do it ,cos no one know the real working of human mind except God the maker of human mind and spirit while I was celebrating � my birthday yesterday, someone is busy killing herself in USA �� where every one who is struggling wish to go.this morning my wife was telling me how she struggled financially to take care of my home when I travelled and stayed more weeks than I expected ,as she was recounting her challenges ,telling me that to be a widow is a bad thing, I was just thinking of the problem I would have put my lovely wife through if I had killed myself or if God had killed me in answer to my evil prayers ,I thank God for not killing me at my own request

Just a little tip, try add paragraphs when writing lengthy posts.

Space the paragraphs too. Just like I'm doing now.

Give your write-ups room to breathe. Makes it easier and pleasing in the eye for the reader too.

Thanks.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by jimmynauty: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
She was wasted by her user.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by ibibiogrl: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
tammie24:
Surprised to see a black girl
Blacks hardly commit suicide compared to the whites
Olam09:

She's African-American. Technically she's a black women!
cry She was Biracial, her father is polish and her mother is African American.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by tammie24: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
ibibiogrl:

cry She was Biracial, her father is polish and her mother is African American.
and are regarded as blacks

Show me someone who has at least one black parent or grandparent who isn't regarded as black?

No matter the race the are mixed with
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by Adubi1: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is so sad. When I did a video on the alarming rate of suicide yesterday, some felt I shouldn't have. Well, today I'm glad I spoke about it. We need to continue to create awareness about the the prevention of suicide. R. I. P to former Miss USA.

Please watch and subscribe to my channel..

Kindly share this video as everyone needs to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua_c0ZpEpiU
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by ibibiogrl: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2022
tammie24:
and are regarded as blacks
Show me someone who has at least one black parent or grandparent who isn't regarded as black?
No matter the race the are mixed with
No they're not regarded as blacks, including Obama, Tyger Woods, Maury twins etc.. because they're recently mixed with 1 non black parent. Even Beyonce's mother is regarded as creole (mixed race people of Louisiana)
The one drop rule only applied to those that were mixed during slavery through rape, by the white vslave masters raping the black slave women. So the children born were regarded as blacks, those children are the ancestors of many African American.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by tammie24: 3:51am On Feb 01, 2022
ibibiogrl:

No they're not regarded as blacks, including Obama, Tyger Woods, Maury twins etc.. because they're recently mixed with 1 non black parent. Even Beyonce's mother is regarded as creole (mixed race people of Louisiana)
The one drop rule only applied to those that were mixed during slavery through rape, by the white vslave masters raping the black slave women. So the children born were regarded as blacks, those children are the ancestors of many African American.
are you really saying that Obama wasn't regarded as a black President
Even Tyger Woods is well regarded a black man even though he hates associating with his fellow blacks
I'm not going to argue with you but try to do a little research
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by ngwababe(f): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2022
AJohnnasa:

No dey accuse devil anyhow.

I will o.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by ibibiogrl: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
tammie24:
are you really saying that Obama wasn't regarded as a black President
Even Tyger Woods is well regarded a black man even though he hates associating with his fellow blacks
I'm not going to argue with you but try to do a little research
Yes I don't need any research, as I've been living in America. Blacks claim Obama, just like Igbos & Yorubas claim Giannis Antet... But we all know he's mixed with both Igbo & Yoruba.
Unlike Obama who sees himself as black, Tiger Woods doesn't see or regard himself as black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by tammie24: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
ibibiogrl:

Yes I don't need any research, as I've been living in America. Blacks claim Obama, just like Igbos & Yorubas claim Giannis Antet... But we all know he's mixed with both Igbo & Yoruba.
Unlike Obama who sees himself as black, Tiger Woods doesn't see or regard himself as black.
Well I can't argue with you. You know more about that than I do since you live there.
Re: Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Queenserah26:
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Nigerians React To Portable’s Shirtless Picture In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.