Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) (40518 Views)

Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by BJanta: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
SportsHD:
Avoid banks that are prone to fraud, banks like Access, uba, first, gtb, eco, zenith and the rest. Go and open you a union bank. Buhari's share in that bank is making it one of the best and still standing banks in Nigeria.

But about a year ago, Access Bank and this Union Bank were listed as the most fraud-prone banks in Nigeria. Just want to know.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Habib101: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Those security men should be investigated
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by MistarT(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ok.. Thanks..
This my nigga blood pressure jus the high..
He said the guy look like a yahoo boy
Hmm tell your friend to seek refuge in God's supernatural power, the name of Jesus can save from all forms of evil, as for the question, chairman, if the said 'sorcerer ' is highly diabolic, all he needs to do is to touch the screen of his phone with your friends picture and say the words, I hope he doesn't know your friends name?
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Habib101: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cerebellum:
Why are we bent on destroying, spoillng and disorganizing peoples lives?

The world has lost it humanity
The world is doomed!
The world doesn't know what you are saying, this is a nigeria problem.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
MistarT:
Hmm tell your friend to seek refuge in God's supernatural power, the name of Jesus can save from all forms of evil, as for the question, chairman if the said 'sorcerer ' is highly diabolic all he needs to do is to touch the screen of his phone with your friends picture and say the words, I hope he doesn't know your friends name.

He doesn't know his real name.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by ubee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
This allegations of bank workers being involved in robbing people whether by having access to the ATM, or actually informing robbers to waylay a victim with money is very valid.

I remember three years back my card was seized by a machine and i went home while planning to return in a few days to claim it.

About three days letter over the weekend i got a call from someone claiming to be a bank official, and asking me some important questions that would have helped them enter my account.
I immediately realised that the bank personnel that took out my card from the machine were trying to rob me.

Even when someone stalked my in my car straight to my house when i drove off after withdrawing some tangible amount of a machine last year, i seriously suspect it was the people at the security post that informed him via phone that i withdrew a substantial amount of money.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Tizu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nbotee:
D security men and whoever is in charge of the atm are complicit in dis new system of fraud. Whoever recovered the card from the machine has a lot of questions to answer. I always tell ppl, if U have an atm card, den there is need for U to have d banks mobile app. From my app I deactivate my cards easily weneva I can't find it and in d case of first bank I can chose to deactivate specific services like POS and Online payments the card.

For over 6 months now I have been trying to install a Polaris Bank app without success. It is hellish trying to rely on Bank apps for your banking activities.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by CXLVII: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
The yahoo idiot is somewhere believing he can ever succeed with such wealth.

This kids don’t know their is a constant law of nature. The fruits might be sweet, but it’s certain it will end in tears.

You don’t need to curse any Yahoo boy. It’s already upon them.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Naomi4Noah(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
ManirBK:
pls how do I deactivate using first bank?
on the mobile app>card services >debit card, you will see atm, pos and online transactions, disable or enable as the case may be. In fact, many a times I have tried to do online transactions or atm transactions while forgetting that I disable the options, my transactions could never go through despit several attempts until I remembered and enabled it again on the app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by SportsHD: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
BJanta:

But about a year ago, Access Bank and this Union Bank were listed as the most fraud-prone banks in Nigeria. Just want to know.
Which listing is that? I'm curious please. Do you have a link to that thread or article?
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

SAME REASON I don't have ATM card...

If I NO ENTER INSIDE BANK or USE FINGERPRINT 4 ATM machine.... I no de COLLECT shi shi...

STOP using or COLLECTING ATM card Una NO go HEAR...

Na FINGERPRINT me de USE...

ABI u one COME cut my fingers COMORT..

Na to BLAST BLAST ur left leg drop 4 GROUND...

CUNTREE don CAST big TIME...

STOP COLLECTING ATM card...

if u like HEAR, IF U like NO HEAR..

WAITING CONCERN ME..

LITE UP my WEED in peace.

WTF MAN

True bro but not all bank have the finger print technology on their ATM ...it's only gtbank I have seen

But another way de to take withdraw from ATM without card Sha Uba app has it

Again if u wanna buy something online won't you use debit card

Na here wahala de
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by nedekid: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

Even with a skimmer you need the PIN.
Some come with camera or false keyboard.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
post=109840629:
Amen to Boy Obembet's prayers below......
[/s]
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
post=109840632:

U don learn how to withdraw people's live savings right?
But what kind of youths do we have in this nation?
There are multitude of thread to learn how to make money legitimately, what kind of legit business to go into,
But you never learnt from any of those,
But can only learn how to steal and scam people.

Anyways, we will read about your shame and disgrace here on this same forum.
Dem no dey telli person,
Kontinue....

No iota of shame whatsoever.
This generation of youths have lost it
We only pray the next generation gets it right.
[/s]
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by MistarT(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

He doesn't know his real name.
Good, there's what is called spiritual prosecutor, if your friend is not guilty of swindling or falsehood, he can blot any contrary ordinance from the evil man, in life all you see happening in the physical has already been settled in the spiritual realm, many people trivialise God and righteous living unknown to them the reason they're trivialising holy living is because the god of this world has blinded them, in life the usual treatment that will set a man or anything free is usually hated by the man or that thing. Tell your friend to submit his name first before The God of gods before anyone else. LIFE IS 100% SPIRITUAL BRO.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Boniwhite: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
same happened to me at zenith bank atm pako-alimosho by lagos abeokuta express way, 17 March 2021 20:36
(chelsea atletico 2nd leg)

the atm siezed my card, then the naive me left the spot thinking it was a normal thing. Moments later i got a debit aler, phew my a/c bal was wiped off!
thankgod it was just 5k, could have been worse (off)
later found out it was phising.
pls lets be cautiuous it is a cold world!!
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by jahlove4jah: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
The first thing to do is to go to bank and request for a statement of account. It will give her idea of how and where the money was moved.

with that, she can know who and who to accuse I hope she didnt compromise her card with a total stranger at the ATM.

I still see couple of naïve customers who beg fellow ATM users for assistance.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thunder fire that ATM machine, the bank get camera nw, they must find the person wea take the card
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nbotee:
D security men and whoever is in charge of the atm are complicit in dis new system of fraud. Whoever recovered the card from the machine has a lot of questions to answer. I always tell ppl, if U have an atm card, den there is need for U to have d banks mobile app. From my app I deactivate my cards easily weneva I can't find it and in d case of first bank I can chose to deactivate specific services like POS and Online payments the card.

The security men are the culprits. They stick some gum in the card slot of the ATM which sticks it half way in so it doesn't come out...then when the owner leaves, they use something strong and thin like copper wire to pull it out and give it to hackers to train the account
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by id4sho(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:

I did O! Changed my card from master to verve after the 1st, but they were still able to access my account.
Planning on deactivating my cards, online and mobile banking, na cheque I go dey use
Bros, angry fear don't dey catch me 4 this ur own. E b like say village people put hand for this ur mata

Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by obyrich(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I saw this news yesterday

I think her ATM was swapped

Maybe she needed the assistance of someone at that ATM machine...then the person swapped the ATM card...inserted the swapped one and entered the pin....so the machine swallowed the card

Whereas the real ATM card is still with the person....after that the person walked to the nearest pos and withdrew all the money

Because you can't use ATM machine to withdrew more than 150,000
This is what happened
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
MistarT:
Good, there's what is called spiritual prosecutor, if your friend is not guilty of swindling or falsehood, he can blot any contrary ordinance from the evil man, in life all you see happening in the physical has already been settled in the spiritual realm, many people trivialise God and righteous living unknown to them the reason they're trivialising holy living is because the god of this world has blinded them, in life the usual treatment that will set a man or anything free is usually hated by the man or that thing. Tell your friend to submit his name first before The God of gods before anyone else. LIFE IS 100% SPIRITUAL BRO.

okay bro.. We've already prayed bout it...
But have you heard of any scenario like that?
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by BewareOf419: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
YOU ARE AT RISK IF YOU'RE USING ATM CARD..

I always warned you Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by obyrich(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
SportsHD:
Avoid banks that are prone to fraud, banks like Access, uba, first, gtb, eco, zenith and the rest. Go and open you a union bank. Buhari's share in that bank is making it one of the best and still standing banks in Nigeria.
Which Union bank?.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by MistarT(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

okay bro.. We've already prayed bout it...
But have you heard of any scenario like that?
I know of a young man whose picture was prayed upon by a pastor via the phone, a picture is somebody's image remember?
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
MistarT:
I know of a young man whose picture was prayed upon by a pastor via the phone, a picture is somebody's image remember?

Ok.. Thanks pls also say a word of prayer...
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Maybe she needed the assistance of someone at that ATM machine...then the person swapped the ATM card...inserted the swapped one and entered the pin....so the machine swallowed the card

Whereas the real ATM card is still with the person....after that the person walked to the nearest pos and withdrew all the money

Exactly what they did to my mum.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by tutudesz: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
id4sho:

Bros, angry fear don't dey catch me 4 this ur own. E b like say village people put hand for this ur mata
grin if CBN start dealing with banks, this issue will stop undecided just like NCC dealing with mobile network, that were selling numbers to bulk SMS companies.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Listen to yourself... So how did he know her pin ?
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by davillian(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let me be smart here
She went to the machine on a weekend that's why she was asked to come on Monday.....
Now what really happened was that it wasn't her card that was swallowed obviously her card was swapped by someone who assisted her in the ATM for her cash to be wiped in 20 mins time
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nbotee:
That's true, maybe she didn't have the app on her phone.
Re: Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67jLgCjlbSw

Source: https://salemgists.com/womans-account-wiped-by-fraudsters-after-her-atm-card-was-seized-by-atm-machine-video/

This thing is funny 20 mins all her money gone

How come

That means she have told someone her pin and that person must have done her some card swap ....a fake card is in the machine not her card and the person don jakpa go POS agent withdraw

But wait 100k is d minimum to withdraw na how come her whol balance was swept witin 20mins

This case taya me ..noting concern bank jare she looseguard her pin Dem do am sakamanje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble / How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.