Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman (57969 Views)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Blackdisciple:

U mean fulani killer herdsmen??
undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Yewandequeen(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaEniifibu:
Where is and his fiancee Yewandequeen
what's going on here undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by PhantomXcess: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you read well, the supposed fraud started after he realized she lied about her previous marriage status.

It's easy to call someone a fraud or liar. In the real world, you have to come to court and produce evidence that supports your claim.

Someone I know married oyibo:

First week of her arrival:
He spent almost half a million on transportation, lodging and food because Aunty cannot eat or stay at certain places due to fear and class.

Next week:
She kept insisting they buy a car, they would have bought one but she would have to spend the savings she came with by 80%

She eventually was forced to go back as she couldn't keep up with our harsh weather and rowdy environment.

Regards to the visa process;
The situation in the story is quite common from either the man or woman during visa processing. And usually when the lies are revealed, human survival instincts kick in and usually the person from the poorer country seem to always have more to loose, especially if the lies came from the oyibo side. So they may scuffle to keep or get something out of the other person seeing its been a waste of time, energy and money.

Nonetheless, I remember a story of a guy who brought another desperate oyibo here, lived with her for almost 3 yrs and only married her when she threatened to leave, to keep her. Heard he assaulted and abused her and extorted millions of naira from her. When she left, it took the state's intervention.

But then, wait till you hear stories from people who migrated to the states by marriage and started getting abused and assaulted by their spouses. Some got kicked out for no logical reasons.

Heard about a guy whose wife fell in love with another man and they both started living together. The Naija guy arrived US and she couldn't come pick him up at the airport and told him she wasn't interested in the marriage anymore.

So forget, things dey occur.

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Hiq0: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sorry
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by JONSYN7154: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Igbo man abi?

Yet they say they want to rule Nigeria.

SMH
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2022
I don't share your sadness. Someone you met online invited you to Nigeria and you agreed, packed your bags, bought a ticket, got into a flight and went to Nigeria.

You lack the ability to think things through logically.

Take the loss and restart your life. Next time someone tells you he or she is a Nigerian, start running.

I was born and raised in Nigeria. I've not been back there in the last 9 years and I doubt anything will make me fly out there, either commercial or private. I have the means to more than take care of myself while there from a security perspective. But I am not yet mad enough to challenge my "Chi" (God) to a wrestling match.

There are still decent Nigerians everywhere. But greed and the innate desire for instantanoeus riches has turned a vast majority of Nigerians into the criminally minded. Give them the opportunity and the means(both of which you provided), they already haver the motive and they will swallow you.

Because the criminally minded amogst us are so vast, it is best to stay away from Nigerians as you do not have the lenses with which to determine who is and is not criminally minded amongst us.

Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/nigerian-man-scammed-my-heart-my-soul-my-finances-american-woman-alleges/
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by batb: 3:32am On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
if she's seeking justice in Nigeria, I'm not sure she can get it except she involves the FBI and if her hands aren't clean too or has not properly divorced her ex husbands in the past, I'm not sure she can get justice because he WHO must come to justice must come with a clean hand.as for the yahoo boy he's clearly sociopathic and psychopathic like a lot of Nigerians typically are.

It's a mental disorder to do all these things to another person.its way too much and extreme.haba
Thank you for this comment. There are a lots of mental issues with Nigerians and they do not know mental issues are also sickness like physical sickness! They believes once they shout Jesus or Allah hu Akbar everything will disappear! It is only mentally sick people that hurt another human being!

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Drayco007(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Format!.. if you know ,you know grin grin
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Cyriloha(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2022
tillaman:
dreaded who’re
Talking about being biased, I doubt if you understand what you typed

Ignored
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Kenny9857(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
Who told you it's a man speaking?
All the best undecided undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by tillaman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cyriloha:

Ignored
hey, how about you tongue-kiss a snake
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Cyriloha(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
tillaman:
hey, how about you tongue-kiss a snake

Ignored
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by zinaunreal(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians and scamming

South africans and AIDS ... 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.