Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman (57936 Views)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Ganvic: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's obvious. You as a man didn't make any preparation and you want to marry? You started forcing somebody who came to meet you in your country to buy the car you'll use to take her to your people.
Bloody criminal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
theTranscriber:
you stupid?
If that's what you say..
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by youngreezy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:
Touching.. but still we need to read a statement from the accused...

Play this game if you can

62ZDGWG
na betking abi?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by paparazi232(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Reading
Done

don't forget it's really COLD OUTSIDE
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by guru90: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is reason why my Germany visa still on delay to release.......

THIS MAN WENT TOO FAR JOOR.....

3 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Princerichi0(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:
Touching.. but still we need to read a statement from the accused...

Play this game if you can

62ZDGWG
Which betting platform?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by CSTRR: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerians have ruined every good thing with their criminality.

This is obviously a good woman whose only crime was to fall in love with a criminal.

The online dating world is forever closed to Nigerians.

yeye people.

4 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Kenny9857(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine..
Trust no one especially Nigerians they are bunch of heartless beings..
You are mad for generalizing
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are mad for generalizing
The truth is bitter baby boy..

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by YorubaCursed: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
Dharmiejoe:
you are indeed cursed as your moniker states. What has yoruba got to do with this news? Spits**
[/s]

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by franchasng: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
My understanding of this case is that the young man married the American woman in order to use her to migrate to America by marriage. But he became frustrated when he discovered that his marriage to the woman won't help him migrate to the US as the woman was still married to two different men she hasn't formally divorced.

So the guy change plans and wanted to scam some money from the woman to continue his life in Nigeria which backfired.

It is unfortunate how Nigerian guys use love to deceive foreign women only to dump them later. My brothers and sisters, always remember that there is God and change your ways

12 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by assholemods: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine..
Trust no one especially Nigerians they are bunch of heartless beings..
See how daft you are generalizing.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Kenny9857(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are never speaking any truth young man
Please be wise
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are never speaking any truth young man
Please be wise
Ok..
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by okorosblog: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
youngreezy:
na betking abi?

Bet9ja
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by okorosblog: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Princerichi0:

Which betting platform?

Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by CSTRR: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
An attempt by this reporter to access the coffeemeetsbagel.com website was denied. Further findings revealed that the operators of the dating site have banned Nigeria or IP addresses from Nigeria from accessing the website.

welldone, Nigerians.
Keep cutting yourselves from the rest of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by assholemods: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me your country. Since all Nigerians are bad what are you doing on this forum ?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Nigeriadondie: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
assholemods:

Tell me your country. Since all Nigerians are bad what are you doing on this forum ?
Must I be from this country before I can make a comment?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by lesbiconverter: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
I think it's a case of woman scorned
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by gogglecomputer: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's will never be well with those perpetrator[color=#990000][/color] Amen
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by youngreezy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Bet9ja
how many odds?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by ibechris(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
This guy scammed this woman both in marriage and finance.

This is the extent they go just to tarnish the country's image.
How would any country respects us when boys and girl are into yahoo,yahoo plus,rituals and all sorts of evil for money?
This is one case China or Ghana here would not joke with but we chose to allow this fool to use his so called connected brothers to evade justice.

4 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by elonmuskbaby: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
SportsHD:
It's over mehn. This is just wrong. And she's not the only one, there are thousands of her type too.
if she's seeking justice in Nigeria, I'm not sure she can get it except she involves the FBI and if her hands aren't clean too or has not properly divorced her ex husbands in the past, I'm not sure she can get justice because he WHO must come to justice must come with a clean hand.as for the yahoo boy he's clearly sociopathic and psychopathic like a lot of Nigerians typically are.

It's a mental disorder to do all these things to another person.its way too much and extreme.haba

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Bostin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
This remind me of an American woman friend who is also very desperate to marry from Nigeria. I had saved this woman from numerous liers and scam marriage but she insisted most of her friend in the state has imported their husband from Africa . She was not comfortable with me saving her but sees me as hindrance. Lastly she found a guy again , told me about him and blocked me on social media . My observation is that they're also greedy and desperate looking for sex slave they can't find in their home country trying to take advantage of poor and vulnerable African men . I condemn Scam in all ways .

5 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by assholemods: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must I be from this country before I can make a comment?
You don't have to, but since you have generalize all us as heartless, what then are you doing among heartless people?
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by elonmuskbaby: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
SportsHD:
It's over mehn. This is just wrong. And she's not the only one, there are thousands of her type too.
if she's seeking justice in Nigeria, I'm not sure she can get it except she involves the FBI and if her hands aren't clean too or has not properly divorced her ex husbands in the past, I'm not sure she can get justice because he WHO must come to justice must come with a clean hand.as for the yahoo boy he's clearly sociopathic and psychopathic like a lot of Nigerians typically are.

It's a mental disorder to do all these things to another person.its way too much and extreme.haba undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by ufotunang: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Girls will just meet and date a guy on Facebook.....the guy want to marry her. .she will just rush to the guy to marry him....and later realized it's a fake guy that is just desperate for money to extort her or use her for money rituals.... girls be careful with some guys..all that glittery is not gold
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Dabliss02(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
And some people are looking for this opportunity to be used well. While some use it as fraudulent.. it's well.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
assholemods:

You don't have to, but since you have generalize all us as heartless, what then are you doing among heartless people?
This is a faceless forum.. undecided
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by ufotunang: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
A man that wants to marry you....did not pay your bride price or even to see your parents...and you allow him to deceive you and collect money from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.