Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman (57957 Views)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Nikes(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Obinna don Bleep up. This shit is disgraceful. Asin, this days, I'm starting to find yahoo and all sorts of cybercrime disgusting; and I mean the 'I'm gonna puke' kind of disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by buchilino(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpele:
Sorryoo checked the name and I was disappointed that our brother could be this heartless, am in pains ,but old white women this days are taking big risks because of love, how can u come all the way from USA to met a complete stranger, what if u got killed, but this is why we admonish the youths to shun yahoo Yahoo, this una greed can led some feeble minds to commit suicide, which add a murderer to your name a thief, every yahoo boy is both a thief and murderer

GUY, NO BELIEVE EVERYTHING U HEAR FROM WOMEN OOO
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Marpol2021(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
shocked grin wink
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by kelmicheal: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
I believed the white woman side of her story than our own niaja bros.

So painful collecting person money by deceit and still treating the person like a fool

3 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Clema21(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:
Touching.. but still we need to read a statement from the accused...

Play this game if you can

62ZDGWG

The betting code isn't correct oh... I've just tried it in B9ja...
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Who told you it's a man speaking?
Kenny9857:

You are never speaking any truth young man
Please be wise
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by asthmacoughend(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
They are making it difficult for those of us that are still good
Quite Unfortunate
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Benohio(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Trendingbiz042:
The western world dehumanized Africans through slavery and racism. They deserve every wickedness from Africa! They stole our artifacts, resources and manpower and now complaining.

God will punish you and this mentality. That's what all of you keep saying. Where was Africa when Europe and the West became advanced?
You carry matter wey no be your own. Where you alive then?
All these are cheap excuses to do evil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Niggas been bringing white women over for ages so anty rest no be you be first person to loose guard

Would have brought my woman down to Nigeria but the China virus spoilt everything by now I for don dey rock one Gle350 then drop one spider for momsy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
kelmicheal:
I believed the white woman side of her story than our own niaja bros.

So painful collecting person money by deceit and still treating the person like a fool
She is a fool and even the Bible says a fool is soon parted with his money
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sha no one should use the write-up to bill clients. It's partially explicit, I feel for the lady.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Househelp(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ah I know his Futo aug president. Long live Obinna
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Divoc19(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Am about to board my bicycle grin grin
Phock2sweet:
hahaha....u don reach there?

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by alfarouq(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is unfortunate but this is one of the dividends of feminism to the western female.

The men have been turned to doves and are now avoiding marriage. some of them have resulted to gayism and are learning to avoid marriage and its commitments like plague, where as the women are desperate for attention and be loved, that is the reason it is very easy for them to fall for cutthroat romance scammers.

I hope Nigerian feminists will apply wisdom to it because in this struggle and competition with men, women will always lose in the long run. Why? because "nature itself will conspire to hand men the victory". And you can not win against nature.

You can consult the hadith of the prophet S. A.W if you are a Muslim and for Christians, you can consult your Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Tecno66: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/nigerian-man-scammed-my-heart-my-soul-my-finances-american-woman-alleges/
On a daily basis, Nigeria is getting more and more scary. This woman is lucky to have left Nigeria with her life. All over Nigeria, turn right, turn left, scammers everywhere.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Yoighaman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is how they keep tarnishing our image. He will surely reap what he has sown, heartless scammer.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by bablon20(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na dem dem, see the bastard conman with his borrowed coat, they are everywhere, from alaba, ladipo down to upper iweka, otigba in computer village and aba, all they do is to dwindle unsuspecting people of their hard earned money to build their own filthy wealths. He's bribed all the officers involved in the case so I doubt if the white lady will get justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Jeon(f): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
alfarouq:
It is unfortunate but this is one of the dividends of feminism to the western female.

The men have been turned to doves and are now avoiding marriage. some of them have resulted to gayism and are learning to avoid marriage and its commitments like plague, where as the women are desperate for attention and be loved, that is the reason it is very easy for them to fall for cutthroat romance scammers.

I hope Nigerian feminists will apply wisdom to it because in this struggle and competition with men, women will always lose in the long run. Why? because "nature itself will conspire to hand men the victory". And you can not win against nature.

You can consult the hadith of the prophet S. A
W if you are a Muslim and for Christians, you can consult your Bible.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by okorosblog: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
MNDY:

The phone number is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by okorosblog: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Clema21:

The betting code isn't correct oh... I've just tried it in B9ja...

The game has been played and it delivered

Hook me up at 0//8//1//1//3//0//77//167
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Trendingbiz042: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Benohio:

God will punish you and this mentality. That's what all of you keep saying. Where was Africa when Europe and the West became advanced?
You carry matter wey no be your own. Where you alive then?
All these are cheap excuses to do evil.

Fool! Was i alive then? So I should forget the evils melted on my people because i wasn’t alive? How do we develop when they took our men to develop themselves? And used your stupid religion to confuse idiots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by ComeToJesus: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
All Yahoo boys will die with shame. They've caused serious problems for some of us. My legit deals with some international organisations are being declined because of the IP address showing Nigeria. Some would politely say they don't do business with Nigerians.

It shall not be well with them.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Phock2sweet: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Divoc19:
Am about to board my bicycle grin grin
don't reach but dem say make I pay premium. Premium wey na our black girls full there? Mschewww
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Cyriloha(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
tillaman:
Now this is too extreme, this is more like I scam your stupid arse what you gonna do?? Huh
My friends are influential and they won’t let nothing happen to me
Arrest that bumhole

Stop saying rubbish out of envy read the story very well don't be biased

2 Likes

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by alfarouq(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

Are you a closet feminist?

Please apply wisdom as you feminize
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by tillaman(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cyriloha:

Stop saying rubbish out of envy read the story very well don't be biased
dreaded who’re
Talking about being biased, I doubt if you understand what you typed
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by JAYUK(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is disheartening,women know what their husbands do for a living,I pray the Oyinbo woman follows the case to a logical conclusion. This quest for free money got to stop,they are making things difficult for Legit Nigerians.
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Divoc19(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank you my brother.
I will just make a 'U' turn abeg. Let me just dey my dey grin
Phock2sweet:
don't reach but dem say make I pay premium. Premium wey na our black girls full there? Mschewww
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Phock2sweet: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Divoc19:
Thank you my brother.
I will just make a 'U' turn abeg. Let me just dey my dey grin
the worst part those oyibo no dey answer chat. Na our Nigerian babes don rush to say hi
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
alfarouq:

Are you a closet feminist?
Please apply wisdom as you feminize
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by Blackdisciple(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine..
Trust no one especially Nigerians they are bunch of heartless beings..

U mean fulani killer herdsmen??
Re: Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman by okwadatigbogal: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
So sorry ma'am. This is so painful! I went to the idiot's facebook page. he and his useless wife are using this poor woman's sweat to flaunt, dine and wine. Why are people like this?? Anybody that supports idiots like this, it will never be well with you.
Because of pathetic losers like this, Nigerians can hardly do anything. See how binance is clamping down on Nigerian accounts. even some job websites do not allow Nigerians register. Once your nationality is brought up, people distance themselves because of this bad reputation. Foolish man and greedy bitch of a Nigerian wife! Did you read the part where the woman was suicidal?? Because of money, you play with people's hearts and emotions! Imagine ordering her to buy a car for you?

That money, will NEVER serve and prosper you. Instead, it will bring you pain, sickness, shame and everything undesirable. Anuohia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.