Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands (890 Views)

The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
I don't usually pity wives in violent marriages. They tend to portray their husbands as "suddenly changed". He was a cool a guy, he suddenly changed and started beating me. The marriage was fine until recently when he changed.

Things you should know about wife beaters.

1. A good or non-violent man/husband will never lay his hands on his wife no matter the level of provocation. I know of my distant uncle who leaves the house when his wife start slapping him during arguments. He always say the devil can use him if he stay in that house at that moment. Even trying to defend himself from this wive can lead him to beat the wive. So he decide not to defend, but leave this place until things calm down.

2. You will know a violent husband when you were dating. There will be little little mild slaps here and there. Don't underrate that little slap. It will crystalizes to punches when you get married.

3. Those bad boys, sagged jeans, dreadlock, weed, club guys you claim are better than good guys will use you as punch bag when you get married. They may be good in bed.

4. Marriage is not about big dck. When you give birth to 3kids and responsibilities start growing, even the biggest dck on the planet will not rise. Marriage is not short time sex. Marriage is life time contract.

My observations

I know of a young girl right now. His boyfriend (not Fiance or Husband ordinary boyfriend ni ooo) always beat her up.

She always go back to him. She told her friend that its because his dick is big, thats why she could not leave him. That day I stop pitying wives under beating.

When you were dating, you knew the guy is violent. But due to your stupidity or inability to calculate the future because of sex or money, you could not make the right decision.

After marriage, you will now flood the social media with pictures of your bleeding faces...

You made your decision...live with it and stop disturbing our peace.

1 Like

Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
te falta tranquilidad,the the hell outta here. angry
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
te falta tranquilidad,the the hell outta here. angry

sorry are you under any kind of curse?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
hotwax:

sorry are you under any kind of curse?
no sir,but estas maldito.
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
no sir,but estas maldito.

if thats the case...face front or kaput
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Kingpin1000: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2022
If una no tag weed smokers as bad people una no go rest.
O.P who told you violence can be brought about by weed. A violent man is a violent man, those bad boys you think you know don't even beat their girlfriend/ wife. It is just about principles, I never saw my Dad and mum quarrel but I know they beef each other sometimes.
I met a girl ones upon a time she told me she ones had an abusive lover and I told her that I have not hit a woman and their is nothing that a woman will do that will make me hit her.
She was like what if I slapped you and I replied " I will punch your so had that you may even go blind" she made a gesture to slap me and I folded my fist to strike immediately she slap me. She was like guy you are serious o, I replied why would you slap me when you don't want to be hit, I was brought up in a way never to turn the other chick when hit.
I just knew from then she was the instigator of the violence in her past relationship and if she was not retaliated upon, she would have been riding on him.
Immediately I left her, I made up my mind not to continue.
Like I said, it is all about principle, I have vowed never to hit a woman but won't think twice to hit a woman if she becomes violent.

2 Likes

Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2022
hotwax:

if thats the case...face front or kaput
what's "kaput" mister?tell me that's not a Nigerian word?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
At times war is necessary for peace to reign. If she has brothers, they can gang up and give the wife beater a resettling beating then watch him repent. if the above fails, she should walk out.
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P who told you violence can be brought about by weed. A violent man is a violent man, you don't need to boys
you smoke weed my friend?no offense...
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P who told you violence can be brought about by weed. A violent man is a violent man, you don't need to boys

Good and sensible contribution.

But weeders mingle with boys who not always normal.

Influence is powerful
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by slawormiir: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar
You were making sense untill I saw number 3
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
excellence44:
At times war is necessary for peace to reign. If i have brothers, they can gang up and give my wife a resettling beating then watch her repent. if the above fails,I will walk out.
excuse me?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Alright, I think we need to create a whatsapp group for Nairaland weed smokers. slawormiir, leaf country citizen, I salute you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Kingpin1000: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
you smoke weed my friend?no offense...
Yes I do..
I have never done anything violent when I smoke weed. It will shock you to know that when am angry I will take a blunt and before you know it, I start seeing reason why not to be angry. Weed calm my nerves and I get to see things from different perspectives.

3 Likes

Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Yes I do..
I have never done anything violent when I smoke weed. It will shock you to know that when am angry I will take a blunt and before you know it, I start seeing reason why not to be angry. Weed calm my nerves and I get to see things from different perspectives.
well,but doesn't it causes any health issues?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nonexisting: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Thank you for the post. When the going was good even with all the red flags, these vaginarians would ignore the warnings and be focused on money due to their long throats but when reality hits, they run to social media to gather sympathy. When the men were beating them and taking them to Dubai, they never complained. When they were beating them and buying them bone straight hairs as well, no complain but as soon as money stops flowing and the men incidentally pinch them, they will start crying like who scammers sell his land.
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Kingpin1000: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
well,but doesn't it causes any health issues?
Sure it causes some health issues just like every other thing we ingest.
Health issues may be due to carbon monoxide (CO) which may lead to lung disease but, I have never heard of anyone who died of weed smoking complications. Also we live in a very toxic environment and whether we like it or not we inhale CO that are even more dangerous than what we get from weed. Everywhere we see generator sets and cars. The fumes that comes out of those machines contain more deadly substances like Nitrous oxide, lead etc.
One cannot be too careful, I would say weed is even better than alcohol. A drunk man is prone to make wrong decisions than a stoned man.
When you smoke weed you tend to be more careful, you don't want people to know you are stoned and most times you listen to music that will calm your nerves.
Make more researches on Marijuana ( Cannabis sativa).
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by youngreezy(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
You're talking absolutely nonsense,wetin dey worry una sef?Nigerians like morality still the country useless like this,weak useless men biirthed everyday...Jay-Z has dreads,has Beyonce ever come out with swollen eyes?burna boy smokes same with wizkid any lady don come say this guy's beat them? you're here proudly saying your uncle's wife slaps him during argument?!! pray make that bitch no kill am one day because na from slap punch dey enter... always writing epistles of how men should not be violent how many una don write for violent women?oga I no be saint ooo any woman slap me,I go blow am for eye I no dey joke...how many times u don hear say woman slap a dreaded cultist?or military man?or all those street touts wey no value human life?dey there dey do nice guy make Dem dey use you shine idiot...mtcheeew!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nonexisting: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I didn't even see it before supporting his post. He must be mad to have included that. What has innocent weed got to do with domestic violence? angry
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
excuse me?
Why did you change my post only to come ask me a stup!d question?
Hope you ok?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
excellence44:

Why did you change my post only to come ask me a stup!d question?
Hope you ok?
sorry sir,I didn't change your post,I was only tryna help you express yourself...
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Sure it causes some health issues just like every other thing we ingest.
Health issues may be due to carbon monoxide (CO) which may lead to lung disease but, I have never heard of anyone who died of weed smoking complications. Also we live in a very toxic environment and whether we like it or not we inhale CO that are even more dangerous than what we get from weed. Everywhere we see generator sets and cars. The fumes that comes out of those machines contain more deadly substances like Nitrous oxide, lead etc.
One cannot be too careful, I would say weed is even better than alcohol. A drunk man is prone to make wrong decisions than a stoned man.
When you smoke weed you tend to be more careful, you don't want people to know you are stoned and most times you listen to music that will calm your nerves.
Make more researches on Marijuana ( Cannabis sativa).
alright,I will..
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
excellence44:
At times war is necessary for peace to reign. If she has brothers, they can gang up and give the wife beater a resettling beating then watch him repent. if the above fails, she should walk out.
The wife beater no get brothers or thugs or connections to make sure her brothers rot in DSS detention facility for like one month?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
sorry sir,I didn't change your post,I was only tryna help you express yourself...
When you are yet to express yourself?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
youngreezy:
You're talking absolutely nonsense,wetin dey worry una sef?Nigerians like morality still the country useless like this,weak useless men biirthed everyday...Jay-Z has dreads,has Beyonce ever come out with swollen eyes?burna boy smokes same with wizkid any lady don come say this guy's beat them? you're here proudly saying your uncle's wife slaps him during argument?!! pray make that bitch no kill am one day because na from slap punch dey enter... always writing epistles of how men should not be violent how many una don write for violent women?oga I no be saint ooo any woman slap me,I go blow am for eye I no dey joke...how many times u don hear say woman slap a dreaded cultist?or military man?or all those street touts wey no value human life?dey there dey do nice guy make Dem dey use you shine idiot...mtcheeew!!!!

your mumu no get part 2. Go to oju elegba and see weed smokers on the street...they are the cult carrying daggers up and down..

you are calling burna boy Jayz... e.t.c.. Jay-Z is a masters degree holder. He is doing his PHD program already....

Why not mention Zahzuh,,mumuli
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
excellence44:

When you are yet to express yourself?
how?
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by youngreezy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
hotwax:

your mumu no get part 2. Go to oju elegba and see weed smokers on the street...they are the cult carrying daggers up and down..

you are calling burna boy Jayz... e.t.c.. Jay-Z is a masters degree holder. He is doing his PHD program already....

Why not mention Zahzuh,,mumuli
chai na today I Know say you be confirm goat,he made it known that weed smokers are bad and I'm trying to educate Him that not all weed smokers are bad,oga everybody get bad and good side even pastor wey never taste weed for em life before dey beat em wife but since stupidity runs in your mother's vain and she had no choice than to birth stupid offsprings you had to quote me without even taking time to read what I wrote... idiot!!
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by XDaBOSS(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P who told you violence can be brought about by weed. A violent man is a violent man, those bad boys you think you know don't even beat their girlfriend/ wife. It is just about principles, I never saw my Dad and mum quarrel but I know they beef each other sometimes.
I met a girl ones upon a time she told me she ones had an abusive lover and I told her that I have not hit a woman and their is nothing that a woman will do that will make me hit her.
She was like what if I slapped you and I replied " I will punch your so had that you may even go blind" she made a gesture to slap me and I folded my fist to strike immediately she slap me. She was like guy you are serious o, I replied why would you slap me when you don't want to be hit, I was brought up in a way never to turn the other chick when hit.
I just knew from then she was the instigator of the violence in her past relationship and if she was not retaliated upon, she would have been riding on him.
Immediately I left her, I made up my mind not to continue.
Like I said, it is all about principle, I have vowed never to hit a woman but won't think twice to hit a woman if she becomes violent.

Guy you no go kill me with laugh grin
I totally agree though
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by bmasz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
hotwax:

violence in the home is not gendered.

1. I know of my distant uncle who leaves the house when his wife start slapping him during arguments.

Anyone in the home can be an initiator of violence.

Most times women are the initiator of violence in the home.

Have you tried not responding to what the lady in your life is saying to you in anger. After a while, out of frustration that their choice weapon of warfare... Spiteful words is having no effect on you, they would become violent.

That your uncle decides to put aside his right to self defense does not mean every other man should do the same and will do the same.

That in acting in self defence, the masculine force exerted is excessive, doesn't make most men the initiator of violence in most adult relationships.

That women become the first to cry wolf doesn't bestow on them the right to be violent.

Plus guys as much as is within your power in the home, shun violence... But in instances, wherein violence is used against you, protect yourself.
Re: To Wives Who Are Married To Violent Husbands by hotwax: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
bmasz:

Anyone in the home can be an initiator of violence.

Most times women are the initiator of violence in the home.

Have you tried not responding to what the lady in your life is saying to you in anger. After a while, out of frustration that their choice weapon of warfare... Spiteful words is having no effect on you, they would become violent.

That your uncle decides to put aside his right to self defense does not mean every other man should do the same and will do the same.

That in acting in self defence, the masculine force exerted is excessive, doesn't make most men the initiator of violence in most adult relationships.

That women become the first to cry wolf doesn't bestow on them the right to be violent.

Plus guys as much as is within your power in the home, shun violence... But in instances, wherein violence is used against you, protect yourself.

NOBODY WANT TO hear other side of the story. They just assume women are the endangered

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nill / WOMEN!! men Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! / Weird And Crazy Japanese sex Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.