Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt (3083 Views)

Great And Affordable Car Dealership Deals In Nigeria... / What Brand Of Car Battery Is The Best? / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by runallbattery: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Runall batteries are designed and produced for Nigeria market,Runall is the best quality and affordable car battery for in Harcourt,Aba,Onitsha,Owerri,Uyo,Yenagoa,Calabar,Asaba,Makurdi,Lokoja,Abuja,Lafia,Akwa,Warri

All the Runall car battery with quality guranty
All the Runall car battery directly supplyed by our distributor in Port Harcourt
Bellow 1000pcs of batteries, one week delivery,Exceed 1000pcs, two weeks to delivery

Call or Whatsapp+2349018888999 for distributorship in your city

Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by Dididrumz(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2022
runallbattery:
Runall batteries are designed and produced by Neway Power Technology Aba Nigeria Factory, Runall is the best quality and affordable car battery for in Harcourt,Aba,Onitsha,Owerri,Uyo,Yenagoa,Calabar,Asaba,Makurdi,Lokoja,Abuja,Lafia,Akwa,Warri

All the Runall car battery produced locally by Neway Power, a Chinese invested company in Aba,Abia
All the Runall car battery with quality guranty
All the Runall car battery directly supplyed by our distributor in Port Harcourt
Bellow 1000pcs of batteries, one week delivery,Exceed 1000pcs, two weeks to delivery

Call or Whatsapp+2349018888999 for distributorship in your city

How much is it?

1 Like

Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by runallbattery: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2022
if you want to the distributor please cotact us by +2349018888999
Dididrumz:

How much is it?

1 Like

Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by dapotemi: 11:12am On Jan 20
Please which one is fake and original here?

2 Likes

Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by Kingdemu: 5:31pm On Jan 20
I'm currently using one on a W203. So far so good 6mnts down the line.
Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by fanzywine: 12:48am On Mar 28
Plus, with convenient contact options such as phone and WhatsApp at 08167386753,
and an active Instagram page (@carbattery.ng), https://www.instagram.com/carbattery.ng/

Shop Online now at https://carbattery.ng/shop/

Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by periphetes: 1:54pm On Mar 31
It will be very helpful for everyone, if Op can point out the difference between the fake Runall battery and Original Runall battery .

Because , the fake of this battery is well saturated in the local market
Re: Runall Battery Is The Best Quality And Affordable Car Battery For In Harcourt by dapotemi: 5:20pm On Apr 01
periphetes:
It will be very helpful for everyone, if Op can point out the difference between the fake Runall battery and Original Runall battery .

Because , the fake of this battery is well saturated in the local market

Op is not interested and I wonder why at first...This is something he should enlightened us, the buyer but I recently concluded that OP is perhaps the one supplying the fake runall bat3...Better run from him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Camry 09 Help On P0172 And P0101 / My Overheating 5 Series Bmw / Can I Convert Toyota Corolla 2006 From Manual Gearbox To Automatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.