Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Is Ethiopia, The Only Lovely Black Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Ethiopia, The Only Lovely Black Country (548 Views)

Why Is Ethiopia So Great / Ethiopia, The Country That Follows A 13-month Calendar, And Is still in 2013 Now / Why Is Ethiopia Anti Non Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ethiopia, The Only Lovely Black Country by Ilamina(f): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Is it because they look so exotic

They are the only country that can complicate their lives badly and get away with it
Re: Why Is Ethiopia, The Only Lovely Black Country by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ilamina:

They are the only country that can complicate their lives badly and get away with it

shut the f*ck up b*tch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ethiopia, The Only Lovely Black Country by PrinceInTheNort: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ilamina:

Are you really human

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys / Why Do I Always Feel No One Can Help Me / Whala No Dey Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.