Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal (45798 Views)

Popular Skitmaker, Bae U Apologises After S3x-for-skit Video Leak / Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
seguno2:

Are you complete and alright, or did someone borrow any part of your anatomy
The children wey full here majority na agberos,area boys, weed sellers, pepper grinders, traffic hawkers and cultists so no too blame dem, street don carry their brain throway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by puritydayo: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Some ladies are desperado too, I could remember a lady who wanted a job and I told her to apply and even told her what the interview will look like but she doesn't want to be Interviewed. Telling me she will do anything I want, I should just get her the job. Always asking me where she will come and meet me, I had to turn her down and told her she is too desperate. If am some guys I would've slept with her and later she will say I took advantage of her. Ladies stop putting yourself in a compromising positions. But bae u Bleep up sha

1 Like

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by qtguru(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nairaland sha, this act is wrong, but because the guys here want to shade women are justifying his act, what's wrong is wrong ?? Soon we will have daughters and is this the type of predators we want our children to fall victim to. This forum sef don cast RP everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

You dey support the useless ashawo man yes or no?

No
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

Just pray say make I no catch ur sister, cos I go use am run hypothesis, as u dey open mouth like dog yansh wey dey shit, dem go use ur sister do example

Olodo rabata! If you knew the meaning of hypothesis, you wouldn't have used it in such a context.

Please did he rape her? How many men do women seduce in a day and we don't hear about it or criminalise it? Dey there dey talk like mumu.
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
ityP:

No
So wetin you come dey argue
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Loewe:

Olodo rabata! If you knew the meaning of hypothesis, you wouldn't have used it in such a context.

Please, did he rape her? Ko to ma sòrò bi eni to gba bread lowo e. Oro lori agreement ni naw? Abi u neva ask woman for sex before? Se ori e gbale ni?

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
Oga, u dey support the man yes or no? Any yoruba insult back to sender
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by toujurs: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shukusheka:
Where do you draw the line? Is it when Alhajis start harassing your sister for sex before they can give her contracts, that is when you people will stop supporting these wrongdoings.

She is not the only one calling the skitmaker out, many girls he has requested for sex for airplay on his skit but didn't accede to his demand have also called him out. Ofcourse, you have chosen not to see that as it does not help your narrative.
I'm not supporting what he did, it was wrong. But my point is on that stupid girl that open her legs and start crying over how it almost broke her relationship, You can imagine how a lady who has a boyfriend with an intention to marry would open her legs for another man to drill because of a skit.
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Huracio(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
had it been that what he did didn't got leaked to the public he wouldn't have come out to apologize..... I no blame ham na we youth I dey blame, the way we worship this talentless yeyebrities....
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

Oga, u dey support the man yes or no? Any yoruba insult back to sender

All your English insult too, back to author. undecided

I no dey support am, but I no go castigate am. He did what billions of men have been doing since creation.

It is not a crime to ask a woman for sex, even if it is transactional. If it was a crime none of those girls on IG would be walking free cos most of them have no 2 jobs than to seduce and lure men into transactional sex.

Although I no expect you to understand.
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=qtguru post=109841397]Nairaland sha, this act is wrong, but because the guys here want to shade women are justifying his act, what's wrong is wrong ?? Soon we will have daughters and is this the type of predators we want our children to fall victim to. This forum sef don cast RP everywhere [/quot
Na the cultist,agberos and street boys wey don cast am, seun needs to conduct cleansing on this forum
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by ityP(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

So wetin you come dey argue

My problem na those wey dey make the matter look like criminal case. It is not
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Loewe:

All your English insult too, back to author. undecided

I no dey support am, but I no go castigate am. He did what billions of men have been doing since creation.

It is not a crime to ask a woman for sex, even if it is transactional. If it was a crime none of those girls on IG would be walking free.
So if e demand sex from ur girlfriend u no go shout?
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
ityP:

My problem na those wey dey make the matter look like criminal case. It is not
So if him demand sex from ur girlfriend or sister dm u no go shout?
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by perdollar(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yoruba demon can knack anything
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

So if e demand sex from ur girlfriend u no go shout?

If I complain, I be maga be that. Who has time to police a woman? Na me go come dey tell her make she no open her leg? As per say wetin?

Guy getat!
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by aktolly54(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Waakanda:
Issorite... but let's hear from the 'law' first.
which law? Even if na abroad wetin wan happened? He never rape her yet or molest her? Na just chatting thing. Give me example for overseas where celebrity jail because he requested for sex for a role? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAW
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na man u b .....nobody holy pass........let those who haven't sin keep casting their stone.......
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by youngreezy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
seguno2:

Are you complete and alright, or did someone borrow any part of your anatomy
Ask your mama that question idiot
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
aktolly54:
which law? Even if na abroad wetin wan happened? He never rape her yet or molest her? Na just chatting thing. Give me example for overseas where celebrity jail because he requested for sex for a role? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAW

No mind all these people wey dey talk like premature... What crime did he commit bayi?

He asked her for sex, was it at gun point? Abi woman no dey seduce man everyday? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by namo77: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Nigerians are so wicked and heartless. A skit maker demanding for sex before features, imagine what he will do when he becomes a governor

Its really terrible

And people will be shouting "it's time for youth to rule Nigeria"

As if YOUTH = SENSE automatically

Just small fame as skit maker, see what he has put so many girls through...

1 Like

Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by youngreezy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Profayo:

You will find yourself in prison one day
and every month you go dey lose one of your loved ones starting from your mama
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by youngreezy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Loewe:

Las las, those babes wey cast am sef fit be runs girls. But na man dem go blame... Go their IG na body most of them dey sell. Tueeh!

I don't think he should have apologized, he didn't commit a crime, no be rape and no be by force. He's supposed to do a skit about it and use it to get more fame...
See useless men dey quote me dey insult there mama say na me Dem dey insult... people wey no know anything
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Loewe:

If I complain, I be maga be that. Who has time to police a woman? Na me go come dey tell her make she no open her leg? As per say wetin?

Guy getat!
You go talk this same thing if na ur sister? make una no dey change mouth abeg, if this guy act dey normal for ur eye, den u no suppose complain wen dem go ask u to bring 1m b4 dem enlist u for fg work or any work sef, no need to also complain wen lecturers dey demand for money b4 dem mark ur script, wetin the guy do no good abeg, besides him get girlfriend wey him don propose to
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by 5thcolm(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Waakanda post=109837505]Issorite... but let's hear from the hear from law for what. Did you hear from law when you cheated on your boyfriend? Or when you lusting over that your boyfriend's friend
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
youngreezy:
See useless men dey quote me dey insult there mama say na me Dem dey insult... people wey no know anything
Oga, u dey support the guy or u no dey support am?
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by aktolly54(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Loewe:

No mind all these people wey dey talk like premature... What crime did he commit bayi?

He asked her for sex, was it at gun point? Abi woman no dey seduce man everyday? Abeg!
Chris brown get rape issue at this moment because he was accuse of rape a woman on yatxh but bae U case is different , he don't rough handle her or tear her cloth yet so why would law do anything for him.
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by ericuzor(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jammey6551:

Your daughters and sisters will be a victim of Sex-for-grades. Amen!!
you are a fool and your daughters will never escape it anu and you will never even see money for marriage street rat and even if you succeed no happiness will be in your home bastard... the guy has apologize you still want to hang him and behind the closest people like you do worst
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by ericuzor(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Profayo:

You're a prison candidate
you that was released from kirikiri last week
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by ericuzor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shukusheka:
I see you people are ignorant about how sexual harassment is a criminal offence in Nigeria.
we over do things in this country wey we dey, the guy was wrong he came out apologize and many guys in this forum do worst without remorse.
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by babtoundey(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let's assume the idiot was a lecturer or in one big position, you can imagine how meritocracy will suffer in his books of records. Randy goat!
Re: Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal by barcaboi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Waakanda:
cool
Law? He didn’t rape anyone. He took advantage of their quest for limelight but not rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.