Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Hope You’ve Withdrawn Your Children From Dowen College – Funke Akindele - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Hope You’ve Withdrawn Your Children From Dowen College – Funke Akindele (246 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Residents Of Owode, Ogun Withdraw Children From School As Fulani Herdsmen Strike / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope You’ve Withdrawn Your Children From Dowen College – Funke Akindele by janefblog: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, has expressed concern over children enrolled in Dowen College, despite the death of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni.

Recall that the chairman of the school board and members stepped down on Friday, weeks after the police cleared five students linked to the death of Oromoni.

The school noted that due to the unfortunate incident, they are reviewing some of their policies to ensure better oversight functions within the school.

Akindele, reacting to the development on her .............. https://janefblog.com/sylvester-oromoni-i-hope-youve-withdrawn-your-children-from-dowen-college-funke-akindele/

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Sit At Home: Who Lose, Nigeria Or Biafrans? [flags] / Don't Take Soludo's Stick- And Carrot Crime Control For Granted, APGA Warns / Premier Of British Virgin Islands Alturo Fahie Arrested In U.S. For Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.