Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid (25099 Views)

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Nemesis0147(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
800k per week?

Ọbara Jizọs Kraịst

All these yahoo boys, even if una sacrifice one full community, una no fit get this money

Football na the real 'blood money'
dont want to compare footballers money and that of fraudsters but I have seen were a chairman and em boy shared 1billion naira...500M each
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by SideshowBob: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:
Ok
It will be a big plus for Madrid.
They should also work hard to get Harland on board.
Hala Madrid.
Mbappe and haland can't play in the same team. It's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by SideshowBob: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
richiemcgold:
mbappe to Madrid, halland to barca
LA liga is about to reignite another Ronaldo/messi kinda rivalry again.
Haland to man shitty. Barcelona is too broke to afford him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by mrikay: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
jamexborn:
Finally Let another worthy rivalry begin
Barcelona your move ?
grin
jamexborn:
Finally Let another worthy rivalry begin
Barcelona your move ?
Adama Traore .. hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by chatinent: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'm still available to write Turnitin-friendly research works.
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by ablejesus26(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
SideshowBob:

Mbappe and haland can't play in the same team. It's impossible.

Why do you think so?
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by seniorkachion(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
areej15redhea:
Ohhhww

All in One CAC Registration Suite

Still thinking about CAC registration for your business enterprise(20k) or LTD Company(75k)? Let's get it done for you with the following benefits:

1. Free Business Logo
2. Free Letterhead and complimentary card design
3. Free Business listing on Google
4. Free Social media set-up
5. 40% website Design
6. Free TIN (tax identification number)

Let's chat on Whatsapp 0 9 0 6 0 4 0 0 0 9 6 ASAP

What about Old Boys Association? Can it be registered as NGO? How much would be your fee?
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by SideshowBob: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

Why do you think so?
It's not what I think. It is what it is. Haaland and mbappe are like the Ronaldo and Messi of this generation. Why would they both want to play in the same team when both want to be the leading men. I don't think any of the two would bend for the other to be the star man. Haaand to man city.
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by jamexborn(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
mrikay:
grin

Adama Traore .. hehehehe

Agama Trabaye ni

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Almost a million bucks per week. Football na the real blood money. Damn!!
PSG no do calculation well, na dem loose on dis one.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Bouncing2(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Barca should try and get haaland anyhow for us oo angry

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Princeflexzy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lmao it's well.

I have Facebook account for sale. Dm on whatsapp +2348132155087
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by ablejesus26(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
SideshowBob:

It's not what I think. It is what it is. Haaland and mbappe are like the Ronaldo and Messi of this generation. Why would they both want to play in the same team when both want to be the leading men. I don't think any of the two would bend for the other to be the star man. Haaand to man city.

Well your take wouldn't work for a man like Anceloti
Madrid is more team dependant than star players.
I see both playing for Real Madrid.
It will be a bomb.
Another 3times straight champions league Win loading ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by blackjah(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'll Never Stop Supporting ROYAL Madrid Football Club

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by kenzysmith: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:
nice deal from Madrid n bad business for PSG, it would av been better to accept Madrid initial bid last season than losing him for free, maybe they think they can convince him to stay bt his mind is made up..
PSG can get any striker in d market, dey gat enough cash to buy any of kane, haaland or even lewa and i also heard zidane is coming next season after poch leaves after this season
lastly, PSG should please avoid signing cr7 even if its for free, so dt the sweet rivalry between him n messi no go end like dt....na GOD i take beg una o..
you think u are wise PSG must sign cr7 to end d debate cheesy
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Polynek(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chaaaii Laliga go turn to Farmers league undecided
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
If he wants to grow he needs to leave psg fast.

Madrid will boost his career and challenge him.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by SideshowBob: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

Well your take wouldn't work for a man like Anceloti
Madrid is more team dependant than star players.
I see both playing for Real Madrid.
It will be a bomb.
Another 3times straight champions league Win loading ��
Haland and mbappe can never play in the same team just like how CR7 and the midget never played for the same team. You think haland would come and be playing second fiddle in real Madrid. What would even happen to benzema too. Would be he benched?
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by ablejesus26(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
SideshowBob:

Haland and mbappe can never play in the same team just like how CR7 and the midget never played for the same team. You think haland would come and be playing second fiddle in real Madrid. What would even happen to benzema too. Would be he benched?

Benzema is getting old already,at some point he would be made to rest.
Harland can be in his best.
Mbabbe can be in his best.
Madrid football allows for all to perform.
Let see how it goes sha.
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by nickyj19: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
since this post no concern me let me use dis opportunity to say dis

up Barcelona

in Barcelona I trust
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by tarantino1: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na only me see that salary.

After I look am, every other text there became blurred to me.

See money God
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by guychidile: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Real Madrid have been Mbappe's dream
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by felixray2010(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Help me !!!

I'm seeking for a job
I studied Environmental Health Science
I've got HND
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Great0ne1: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
If real madrid can add serge gnabry to this mbappe signing, they will definitely dominate Europe.
V. Junior, mbappe, gnabry will be scary
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Kudducini(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
But what will be vinicious jnr fate cos I think they play the same position
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Poopypants: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:
nice deal from Madrid n bad business for PSG, it would av been better to accept Madrid initial bid last season than losing him for free, maybe they think they can convince him to stay bt his mind is made up..
PSG can get any striker in d market, dey gat enough cash to buy any of kane, haaland or even lewa and i also heard zidane is coming next season after poch leaves after this season
lastly, PSG should please avoid signing cr7 even if its for free, so dt the sweet rivalry between him n messi no go end like dt....na GOD i take beg una o..
their rivalry won’t end .. it will turn into who has most goals in psg. Corporation won’t be there cos both players would want to be the best .. no team would risk that.
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Jirilistic(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin
Agreed
Although I would av loved to see Messi and Cru play in the same team at least once before both of them retire. Even if na charity match sef or best XI stuff
paulolee:
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by TheKingsmann(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
800k per week?

Ọbara Jizọs Kraịst

All these yahoo boys, even if una sacrifice one full community, una no fit get this money

Football na the real 'blood money'
Football money is pure blood money, u don't need to sacrifice anyone, u just need to be talented
Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Jirilistic(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Benzema is in form now so bringing haaland to Join mbappe wld be somehow cus no space to play. If vinicius was not in form den the deal would av still been reasonable. Let Madrid wait till after next season. If vinicius flops in form den dey can bring in haaland dats if he's still available by then
Makes me remember dat yr wen Beckham,Raul,Ronaldo,Figo,Roberto Carlos,Zidane,Owen,casillas etc were in the same starting 11. That squad was fire

1 Like

Re: Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid by Investorozay: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
PSG is the real loser here

if they win UCL they wont
but if not
there was no need keeping him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.