Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally (25481 Views)

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / EBSU Students Protest After 5 Persons Fainted While Trying To Write Exams (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by FreeStuffsNG: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations. Now face your studies and take a break from social media including nairaland for now wink
Whoever tells you that school is scam has really not gone to school. Work hard, avoid the loafers, it's a short period with life long implications on opportunities waiting for you in the future.
Well done

9 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations. radiography is a good course.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Viridis(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
What did you score in jamb
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Akposy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations bro. It will end in praise.

My advice to you are:
Focus on your studies. Don't allow worldly friends, football betting, excessive alcohol consumption and lack of self discipline hinder you from getting excellence.
Shine among your coursemates. No normal person lights a candle and keep under the bed. Read before every class (go through the course outline), anwser and ask questions in class. Don't mind people that may call you ITK. Sell yourself, there will always be premium buyers.
Engage in extra curricular activities.

......and many more

12 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by KUNZEH(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jammey6551:
grin grin you will still look for job. Amen!!
And he will get the Job by the special grace of God

6 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Innobee99(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God say village people no control ur phone calibrator go press REJECT ADMISSION

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by aminusodiq(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Northmall:
Congratulations ! Graduate with a first class and quote me when done for 1 million naira.
screehshoted and uploaded to my gmail

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by princejones(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by izubext007: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations to you......but don't be distracted by the things of the campus.
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by KingBosco(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations ♥️
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by LeyeWrites: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
The sad news is, after 2yrs, you'd wish you've not wasted those years.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
Congrats! Successful career ahead!

Radiography is a hot cake .
Please is Business education a good course?
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by LeyeWrites: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
KUNZEH:

And he will get the Job by the special grace of God
yen yen yen.
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
The5DME:
Uniben never gree gimme admission angry

Op, aren't you the serial beggar on Nairaland?
Course?
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
miracood:
I made this post years back lamenting about my inability to gain admission..
Well it's all history now!

Thank you all for ur words of advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/5617919/5-years-no-admission-depression#85573172

My 5th jamb exams finally brought success!!
cool. Congratulations bro.. PLEASE AVOID OLOSHO AND GAMBLING cool cool. Drop that habit at home!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Lanretoye(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats to you,die hard getter...wish you all the best,May u be greatly favored and rewarded.
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Prince001(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
miracood:

Congrats, not how far but how well. U will remember my quote when u see people that u thought that have made it in life b4 u later cos of they got admitted b4 u!!!!
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please is Business Education a good course?
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vitamin17(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Promise47:
Come u are a baby ur mate dy Europe dy play football dy collect fat salary u dy here dy kill ur self for results way u no go use do anything my friend get out of here before I slape u

Nah everybody go play ball stop saying nonsense abeg..

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Testimony1988(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats and be focused on your studies.
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Please is Business education a good course?

I wouldn't advise you to study it except you wanna end up teaching for a meager salary. Study what you have passion for and derive joy in, but be sensible with whatever you have passion for so as not to be poor forever.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by gulfer: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats @OP, Radiography is a good one to study but try chaarge your phone small, the battery dey low grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

I wouldn't advise you to study it except you wanna end up teaching for a meager salary. Study what you have passion for and derive joy in, but be sensible with whatever you have passion for so as not to be poor forever.
Is the course restricted to teaching alone?
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Félicitations mon gar..
Je suis content pour vous...
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Cognitivereason: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Please is Business Education a good course?

Don't ever go for anything that has education attached to it...no time to explain....but never go for it...

It ur choice to do otherwise though..
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Drone95(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
heniford2:
grin congrats another time to waste in school anyway congrat hope u get skill to back urself up because con3 hard so undecided nobi to go school oh naa
radiography is a professional course!!!
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by hardbody: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jammey6551:
grin grin you will still look for job. Amen!!

Radiographers don't. There are some courses that you can be rest assured that you will even have options shortly before you graduate. Learn una no go gree.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by MufasaLion: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Is the course restricted to teaching alone?

Absolutely not, especially in the modern age we are now. However, you must know that you should consider the environment/country you are before going for any course so as not to regret later after graduation.

Be wise!!!
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Don't ever go for anything that has education attached to it...no time to explain....but never go for it...

It ur choice to do otherwise though..
Why bro,
Please be more clear
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by Vipro(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vipro:
Why bro?
Please be more clear
Re: After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally by joyandfaith: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
miracood:

Nice programme. Radiography is hot cake for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2016 Enabled / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME FORM for 2015/20156 Is Out / Scientists Discover Four New Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.