Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration (17277 Views)

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by flokii: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chidywhite:
Imo people will never forgive Okorocha and his entire family. Ndi oshi.

Eight solid years of reckless looting and now he is a senator elected by the same Imo people. It's a pity.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by olabrad: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hisbah14:
Okorocha na thief

EFCC is a worse organisation of thieves

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by ddmannn(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rochas Okorocha deserved to be in jail by now. A man that boldly told Imolites that his 10th generation can never be poor in life after claiming to be richer than Imo State.

I wonder how a single person without a visible business conglomerate can be richer than her State just because he felt he has purketed Imo State. Today, Hope Uzodinma is struggling to accommodate 10000 youths Okorocha employed without salary for 8year of Okorocha tenure and employment letter. Rochas is evil and deserve EFCC donjon room.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Halo22: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Uzodinma and his cohorts at work.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Indispensable85(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
EFCC na cruise
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Be consistent when you apply probity and justice
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by ablejesus26(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
17??
That's a joke.
170 no reach that one legged thief sef angry angry
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by lesson44: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
E be like say this Hausa people put kneecap on Igbo people neck. They are not ready to shift power to that region and they are ready do everything to stop it.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by moshino(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jostoman:
EFCC no even get shame again or to even hide their witch Hunting again. Just because he declare yesterday to run for president yesterday the next thing is to attack him with EFCC. grin

Did he commit the crimes or not?

Until you people start asking relevant questions, irrespective of TRIBE, then your country will keep getting worse, and going backwards.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Godismighty: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Going after public officers who stole from public coffers is very good. But EFCC should go about it in a way that it doesn't suggest witch hunting. I mean why wait until d man declared interest to run for the presidency?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Omonigho1976: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jostoman:
EFCC no even get shame again or to even hide their witch Hunting again. Just because he declare yesterday to run for president yesterday the next thing is to attack him with EFCC. grin
The question you should be asking is is he innocent or guilty? Shameless Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Jostoman: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
moshino:

Did he commit the crimes or not?

Until you people start asking relevant questions, irrespective of TRIBE, then your country will keep getting worse, and going backwards.
I'm not against EFCC doing their job, but why now? Am very sure that if EFCC invite Tinubu now most of us will also criticize EFCC that they are trying to bring him down because of his ambition to contest for president.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by tnerro1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don’t give a shit anymore, someone should just buy my share of this country so I can donate the money to charity
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by samtol4(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
The same EFCC has not charged Tinubu , rather they lick his ass .EFCC is now a political structure of ASO Rock
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by eduora: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
[center]EFCC will arrest Muhammed buhari and his cabinets.stop arresting anti-APC.i prophecy that one day,EFCC will be disrespect and remove as anti-scammers
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by samally: 5:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigeria won't get better with people like u in power
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by Gbajure(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Jostoman:

Imagine the rubbish this d.tard just posted. I m sure u did not even read the content.
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by kudosamass(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Just because he declared to contest for the office of the president! Who is advising these guys?
Re: EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration by ufotunang: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2022
17 count charge??..and he wants to be president of Nigeria... nawaoooo �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 / Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola / "INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.