Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites (246 Views)

Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by bodybuilder: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerians will be like why should question someone's source of of wealth, when you didn't investigate their source of poverty yen yen
Then come and cry foul when they see news of ritualistic yahoo boys.
Stop being hypocrites! Choose one side!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by Boogyman557: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Totally unrelated and unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
What's this guy saying?
Are you Efcc or what?
Who are you to question their source of wealth?

You do that then you deserve to get shot in the leg cos that's disrespectful..
Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
bodybuilder:
Nigerians will be like why should question someone's source of of wealth, when you didn't investigate their source of poverty yen yen
Then come and cry foul when they see news of ritualistic yahoo boys.
Stop being hypocrites! Choose one side!
I though u were Moral instruction teacher. What happened to u? Don't tell me u are in support of ritual yahoo stuff. Is this not the bodybuilder that i know?
Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by Evolved1: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
When you have doubt and evidence to back your claim about someone's source if wealth as not being legitimate, lodge a complaint with EFCC and other law enforcement agencies.

You don't come online to rant.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Your Help. Treat As Urgent / Ogun Couple Reportedly Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull / You Love Romance ,come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.