Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates (1702 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Prof Yemi Osibanjo: My CV / Personal Data. Is Open For Public Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by TheRareGem1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
OP... Sell your candidate and leave the rest off your mouth, stylishly bad-mouthing others won't make yours any good.

If Peter Obi is really good in economics, his state would have developed economically when he was governor for many years. Stop the deceit, it's irritating.

Even in the south east, how many votes can he get, not to talk of North that never liked him.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Zeemam: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mr Obi is not intelligent OGA BOSS

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by haffaze777(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
KINGSLEY MOGHALU?yes,YEMI OSINBANJO?Yes,MALLAM EL RUFAI?yes,Peter Obi? NO NO NO NO
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by haffaze777(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheRareGem1:
OP... Sell your candidate and leave the rest off your mouth, stylishly bad-mouthing others won't make yours any good.

If Peter Obi is really good in economics, his state would have developed economically when he was governor for many years. Stop the deceit, it's irritating.

Even in the south east, how many votes can he get, not to talk of North that never liked him.

grin grin grin
No sane Nigeria will vote for Pandora thiefgrin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
haffaze777:

But the sane Nigerian will experience inflation, increased electricity tarrif, exchange dollar at 2000, face unemployment etc?

Most especially, expansion of IDP camps grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 4:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

So the dwarf is not a thief.
But wait igbos and the fake Yorobad cowards who do the world know as cunning.
Most afonjas that are backstabbetrs, theivesss, betrayass, ritualisst, cowwards,liarrs, pretenderss etc.
All these things I said are variable by all tribes and the world about afonjas.
Lastly ameachi is a Rivers Igbo.
I'm a Yoruba Christian by the way
Oga quiet, u are not Yoruba.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Joyce95: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2022
You people should stop comparing Peter Obi and my VP's if Obi is really good he should go and settle his state government before coming to the Fedaral territory grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Joyce95:
You people should stop comparing Peter Obi and my VP's if Obi is really good he should go and settle his state government before coming to the Fedaral territory grin grin grin

Has osibanjo done business before? All his money came from working under corrupt governments. He has no practical solutions.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Afamed: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Obi the Pandora thief is automatically out 9f the race

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Afamed: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
haffaze777:
You said it all my comrade.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by haffaze777(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Afamed:

You said it all my comrade.

Watch how some miscreants come here to abuse their lineagegrin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Finaly. The man we have all been waiting for.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

?

grin grin grin

His state was able to pay salaries without bailout.

His state is the highest single shareholder in Sambmiller.

He left government to face business. How many of his colleagues aspiring could survive outside government?

The previous administration he was part of the advisory board did far better than this.

Those who brought this administration are calling for Nigerians to give them a chance to fix the errors of the administration they are part of.

If they could not make good choices or advice or advice the current administration, why should Nigerians trust their judgement

His message is the message for the common Nigerian. Politicians did not like him as governor, neither will they like him now.

But what becomes of the common Nigerian in the next 4 years?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
May it never be well with any human that desires die-hard criminals like Peter Peter Obi as president or vice after he was caught red-handed with over N250M cash in Lagos n over $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.
Your problem is just hated and not these fallacies you deliberately listed there as a reason for your disdain, and that's why it will never be well with you.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Invictuse: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is it now wrong to hate Igbos or don't igbos hate Yoruba Hausa Fulanis Buhari Tinubu Fashola Lai etc so your senselessly hopeless tribesmen can hate but you don't want your pathetic tribe yo be hated in return. Can you see you are mad n curse beyond redemption.

NLandIsHypocrit:
Your problem is just hated and not these fallacies you deliberately listed there as a reason for your disdain, and that's why it will never be well with you.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
Is it now wrong about hating Igbos or don't igbos hate Buhari Tinubu Fashola Lai etc so your senselessly hopeless tribesmen can hate but you don't want your pathetic tribe yo be hated in return. Can you see you are mad n curse beyond redemption.

Im not sure you were this frustrated under Goodluck jonathan. Seems you followed tinubu to your misery. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Foolishbuhari: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
May it never be well with any human that desires die-hard criminals like Peter Peter Obi as president or vice after he was caught red-handed with over N250M cash in Lagos n over $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.

LMAO!! Try harder b!tch this propaganda isn't flying.

Then talking about hardened criminals in our polity, I think number one on the list should be the old criminal who now sh1ts and pisses himself!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Is it now wrong about hating Igbos or don't igbos hate Buhari Tinubu Fashola Lai etc so your senselessly hopeless tribesmen can hate but you don't want your pathetic tribe yo be hated in return. Can you see you are mad n curse beyond redemption.

I didn't say you shouldn't hate because that's the source of your breath, I'm only saying you shouldn't pretend about that which we already know.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Invictuse: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you still think I pretend about hating your miserable igbos u need your brain sundried.

NLandIsHypocrit:
I didn't say you shouldn't hate because that's the source of your breath, I'm only saying you shouldn't pretend about that which we already know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Soon Join His Ancestors Before 2023 (pastor Declare In A Vision ) / Funke Akindele Emerges As Running Mate To PDP Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi: Nigerians Making The Same Mistake They Did With Buhari And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.