Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) (43315 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by suffering: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
I thought they were just friends. So the friend zone finally has a benefit? It worked for Kanye West and now this guy. One would think she’d have a baby for the Saudi billionaire. Rocky doesn’t have an endless money stream like a billionaire dad would guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Misterone: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Alpha males don't take the knee. they do what they want and move on. all you girls waiting for a knee proposal, how many of una better pass Rihanna? take the knee my foot.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
My sweet lady Riri is needing a baby, so happy for you girl
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
After every thing, a woman still needs a man to take her to the next stage in life
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by naija4life247: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
chatinent:
She's showing it off to the world.

Without being married. Abi make I keep quiet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by naija4life247: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
American Celebrity life. No introduction, no engagement, no church wedding, & when time is going old u get a baby father or baby mama. Belle direct

Any child born outside wedlock is a bastard. Abi make kip kwaet?
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
I Wish I was the one in that stomach... Naija don tire me angry

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Aaae: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by 24brains(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
American Celebrity life. No introduction, no engagement, no church wedding, & when time is going old u get a baby father or baby mama. Belle direct
marriage na scam. na baby mama things real niggys dey run for ma area and E dey sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by justicechichex: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Riri my love �. Why did u do this to me?
Me wey bin wan cm do introductions next week
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parrot69:

Leave weed make get sense

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2022
I already heard the rumors months back. I guess we are reacting to seeing the baby bump, congrats
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by wealthtrak: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Itulaha: 2:10am On Feb 01, 2022
bigtt76:
Dat one get preek? cheesy

grin
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Celebrates:

Any lesson to learn from their culture?
Just asking bro.

But they're both Bajan. I guess their values were corrupted by America. lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by freshalien: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

We Africans like to complicate things. Life is very simple.
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats to her Asap cool
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
ASAP dn de rub organic??

Abu my eye de pain me?
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Ambassadors: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
I don't like her music and her lifestyle. Definitely not a role model. Please don't abuse me am not normal
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by King2019(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
vincentjk:
No matter how successful, rich and famous a woman can be yet she still needs a man in her life.

Someone help us chain this dog
Who man help?
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
pregnancy looks good on her
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rihanna is pregnant for her boyfriend out of wedlock everyone is celebrating her. I hope you will celebrate your friend when she's pregnant for her boyfriend out of wedlock? Don't prescribe drugs for her ooo or tell her how to abort it.

I just dey pass make we no fight
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
King2019:

Someone help us chain this dog
Who man help?

Mumu
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by membranus: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Riri my babe don carry belle o!�

Your baby dey village.

She's dying for you there.

Leave Rihanna alone, She's way above your league.
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
membranus:

Your baby dey village.

She's dying for you there.

Leave Rihanna alone, She's way above your league.
Above my league keh?
You no know say riri na my runaway babe?
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by winner37(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
After so much !!! am happy for her
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Florence2021: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

www.Pdfdrive.com for books
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOW! OREZI Acquires New Range Rover (see Photo) / Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.