Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) (22750 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Dailymice: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Great...
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Jammey6551(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
What Ibos cannot do does not exixt

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Buliwyf:
Lol. These guys have started using the same format that TB Joshua was using. Rent some eastern Europeans, Asians and Latin Americans for cheap and place them in front of the church to scam morons. They all part of the international scamming syndicate.

grin grin grin
this man!
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Solutiontipsb5: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only they could get back to their Senses.
Religion is a disaster..pls stop singing to an imaginary creature..
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LILTJAY1: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
And it made front page? undecided
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LILTJAY1: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Donchieli: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na old news b this na

Almost a month ago it happened
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Sabadon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Putangina grin
hahahah kuya.......i see what you did there grin
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LILTJAY1: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Phock2sweet:
this man!
see username angry

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Omicron007: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
shocked

The FTC and STC up there share totally different views on Christianity/Religion.

I dunno how they'd argue if they are set against each other in a hall.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.
It is a Glorious Privilege to be a Chosen!
Chosen is Blessed and Cannot be cursed!
You Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed!
So you attend Chosen church. No wonder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
IvarDboneless:
This people are blind they can't see...religion really messed up africa..what a pity.

Go school...u no go
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by DAFEEDI(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
This Filipina
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Crafteck1: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
latesthubs:
It was so amazing seeing The lord's Chosen Church choirs at Philippine ministering in Igbo language.

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVwvDtt1UM

Phillipinos singing at lords chosen doesn't make religion less of a scam...

2 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.

Hmm my brother, "Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed" sounds strange to our Lord's instruction

2 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mega churches...
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by HandsomeBlack: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
"Filipinos sing", not "Philippines sing"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Babalegba(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
They are called Filipinos not Philippines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by IvarDboneless: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Go school...u no go

Why u dey mention me I call your name?
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
zuoike
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Babalegba(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Onewazobia:

Hmm my brother, "Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed" sounds strange to our Lord's instruction
Don't mind the attention seeking hypocrite
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Inferiority complex of some Africa is infuriating undecided and so what?! Front page? You know how many oyinbo speak hausa and Yoruba daily undecided

5 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Parrot69: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is only thing the so called Gaint of Africa can export internationally, “RELIGION”.
I weep for black man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only they could get back to their Senses.
Religion is a disaster..pls stop singing to an imaginary creature..
so u want to claim atheist now,just for the attention or what.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
LINTUNE:
so u want to claim atheist now,just for the attention or what.
grin what attention again na? cheesy grin
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
francisisking:
i don't type without using one.
But you just did.. grin grin
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by PointZerom: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Buliwyf:
Lol. These guys have started using the same format that TB Joshua was using. Rent some eastern Europeans, Asians and Latin Americans for cheap and place them in front of the church to scam morons. They all part of the international scamming syndicate.

grin grin grin

Will you keep kwayet!

These are indegenous Philippines that came to just concluded crusade in Lagos this January.

3 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by PointZerom: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:
Inferiority complex of some Africa is infuriating undecided and so what?! Front page? You know how many oyinbo speak hausa and Yoruba daily undecided

Bad Belle.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
LILTJAY1:
see username angry
ow Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With by LILTJAY1: 4:57pm On Jan 15
How many of the over 250 tribes have you slept with..??

Mine yoruba, esan and bini only
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin what attention again na? cheesy grin
we both know u are no atheist undecided
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by educhigo: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
We igbo will change the story,by saying that philippines is biafra land.. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stones Of Fire: Courtesy Of Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.