Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) (23054 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by lesbiconverter: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:
. How did you come into existence ? By Imaginations I guess ...
he's one those gender dysphoric people who blame God for their sinful actions
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Arabaincubus: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
That's a language in the Philippines.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

Putang ina mo grin grin grin
Kumusta ka?Na my frnds from Leyte made me dey learn Tagalog.although those people too get their own sha...she dey brown today...new image she white pass turkey..I nor understand whether na filter..grin
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Kumusta ka?Na my frnds from Leyte made me dey learn Tagalog.although those people too get their own sha...she dey brown today...new image she white pass turkey..I nor understand whether na filter..grin

I lived in Sto Tomas, Batangas for 3 years..

They are brown/Yellow people in general. some look white although some bleach with glutathione injections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Other countries are now planting cassava in Mars and other planets and you here typing nonsense..retard
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.
It is a Glorious Privilege to be a Chosen!
Chosen is Blessed and Cannot be cursed!
You Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed!

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 01, 2022
One of the most beautiful women on earth after koreans.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by jenny005: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.
It is a Glorious Privilege to be a Chosen!
Chosen is Blessed and Cannot be cursed!
You Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed!
Pls my brother dnt be decieved; a church name cannot take u to the kingdom of GOD(HEAVEN). Remember JESUS Told peter that upon this rock i will build my church and that the gates of hell shall not prevail. Here JESUSCHRIST Was talking about his church and nt any man's church cos the name of ur church cannot take u into GOD'S KINGDOM. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HELP U SEE THE REAL TRUTH THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE IF U TRULY WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Buliwyf:
Lol. These guys have started using the same format that TB Joshua was using. Rent some eastern Europeans, Asians and Latin Americans for cheap and place them in front of the church to scam morons. They all part of the international scamming syndicate.

grin grin grin
No mind them, na dem go still carry yahoo boys matter for head.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by OKEMKPI: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only they could get back to their Senses.
Religion is a disaster..pls stop singing to an imaginary creature..

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=OKEMKPI post=109853539][/quote]
grin
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Smooyis(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
May God forgive you.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by ariesbull: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
ednut1:
These people and their yeye yellow bib they always look poor and wretched angry
but their country is far netwyer than yours that is the hunger capital of the whole world

Look at pot calling kettle black
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
says a confused soul
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Smooyis:

May God forgive you.
Keep deceiving yourself..
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Leonbonapart:
says a confused soul
Keep crying.. cheesy
You folks hate the truth
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2022
Laggafin:
They can sing in fulfude for all I care.. A devout member of Choosen was today heckled and disgraced and had his tins thrown out of the house by my landlord cause of house rent..and people kept asking him where is your Lords Choosen members I felt terrible today cuz for me it's looking like religion is a scam

Christainity is not bread and butter challenges must come along the way in ur jorney.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For sure..Just look at all the movements in various countries persecuting religious minorities and anyone who doesn't exactly share their particular religion..

Or the way you science rational people persecute religiouse people for not what they believe.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Adakintroy:

Or the way you science rational people persecute religiouse people for not what they believe.
How? cheesy
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Matthew2925(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Be careful want you say. Especially when it involves God.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Matthew2925:

Be careful want you say. Especially when it involves God.
I see..
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

I lived in Sto Tomas, Batangas for 3 years..

They are brown/Yellow people in general. some look white although some bleach with glutathione injections.
are their visas really that cheap?39 dollars?
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]
Cursed masturbat*ng children of bia-fraud

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
AFTER RACE, WE GO COUNT MILES .
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hotspotbro:
are their visas really that cheap?39 dollars?
Visas vary.. For students Visa (9f) I paid approximately 70k back then... The price hasn't changed.

some other Visas you pay less.. especially the missionary Visa
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
paparazi232:
LORD'S CHOSEN BEEN long I watched their program
The program titled from Sorrow To Joy is underway 12th - 13th. It will be a privilege to have you sir. You are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by jacy346(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
why do you hate him ?
I don't hate him, but I hate extremists.
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by malvisguy212: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
jacy346:
I don't hate him, but I hate extremists.
indeed, religious fanatic are bad. his message is base on End time event. does it bother you ?
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

Visas vary.. For students Visa (9f) I paid approximately 70k back then... The price hasn't changed.

some other Visas you pay less.. especially the missionary Visa
wah, I bet their sch fees shud not be that costly then..
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hotspotbro:
wah, I bet their sch fees shud not be that costly then..

Depends on the school.

I used to pay 40 - 44k Philippine Pesos per semester and that is considered expensive there. (no hostel accommodation)

That was a private university.

In their public schools, you can pay less than half of that per semester.

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

Depends on the school.

I used to pay 40 - 44k Philippine Pesos per semester and that is considered expensive there. (no hostel accommodation)

That was a private university.

In their public schools, you can pay less than half of that per semester.

Wawuu...
I hope it should be one of those countries where They do hire Foreign English teachers for their schools and colleges..
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by jacy346(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
indeed, religious fanatic are bad. his message is base on End time event. does it bother you ?
of course it doesn't. We are in the peak already. But there's no church in heaven you know...
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Wawuu...
I hope it should be one of those countries where They do hire Foreign English teachers for their schools and colleges..

No they don't... Teachers are very eloquent in English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Life Taught You So Far? / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.