Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What do you think about this picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think about this picture? (1539 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Can You Explain This Picture? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about this picture? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Omo what do you think about my DP

If I can have that, if I cheat again let me kpai grin grin

Chai Toto things ehh.

Warning: +18

Modified
Re: What do you think about this picture? by MufasaLion: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
You will still cheat if you ain't triggered by her body no more.
Re: What do you think about this picture? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
You will still cheat if you ain't triggered by her body no more.
How can I not be triggered again, Ogbeni you don see that kind nips before?

Omo cheating won't be for me again
Re: What do you think about this picture? by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How can I not be triggered again, Ogbeni you don see that kind nips before?

Omo cheating won't be for me again

There are many tities with more protruding nipples than that, especially with large areolas.

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this picture? by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Omo what do you think about my DP

why so much bush ? did you study forestry ??
Re: What do you think about this picture? by kenearth50(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Heavy duty grin grin grin
Re: What do you think about this picture? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
kenearth50:
Heavy duty grin grin grin
No be that one... I don comot am. Nanjust one fine booby
Re: What do you think about this picture? by kenearth50(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

No be that one... I don comot am. Nanjust one fine booby

If you still get am, post am mAh see cos I'm a lover of boobs grin cool
Re: What do you think about this picture? by Stillwhites(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omo, wetin ah dey see for your dp? no be elephant be that?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Most Painful Day This Year / I'm not that bad / The Garri I Bought On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.