Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (791 Views)

How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ginaz(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Omo na to go for typhoid test

1 Like

Re: . by peropoliet(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ginaz:
if you had a dream about someone and in the dream you both got married, is it right to tell them?

does the dream usually mean anything ?

as e be for you .... Mami water dey wait for you
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
BABYharder:
Omo na to go for typhoid test

I'm perfectly fine .
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Your imaginations..and as a mature person why take your imaginations to heart to the extent of telling someone about it... undecided undecided

Don't listen to any spiritual nonsense that might come from a blockhead anytime from now..
Re: . by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ginaz:
if you had a dream about someone and in the dream you both got married, is it right to tell them?
does the dream usually mean anything ?

if you tell them, it wont happen.
if you dont tell them it wont happen.
Re: . by rickleye: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
This was one of my tricks in my bag for a girl playing hard to get.
Ill tell her my dreams come to pass and that we both got married in it. And if my dreams do come true why are we delaying what God has ordained.
Re: . by Sekoni003(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol.. just a crush you need to deal with cheesy If I married every girl I dreamt of, by now I'd be polygamous grin
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your imaginations..and as a mature person why take your imaginations to heart to the extent of telling someone about it... undecided undecided

Don't listen to any spiritual nonsense that might come from a blockhead anytime from now..

it's not my imagination. I don't imagine stuff like that.
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ginaz:

it's not my imagination. I don't imagine stuff like that.
That's what a dream is..you might have been thinking about marriage or something related to that recently..
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol.. just a crush you need to deal with cheesy If I married every girl I dreamt of by now I'd be polygamous grin

my crush is in russia following his path of be coming a medical doctor. we can't Marry cos he's not coming back and I don't intend getting married to him. smiley
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's what a dream is..you might have been thinking about marriage or something related to that recently..

I said I've not been thinking about marriage. biko, do you want to tell me what I've been thinking again ?
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ginaz:

I said I've not been thinking about marriage. biko, do you want to tell me what I've been thinking again ?
Most probably it's that the person you see in your dreams is thinking about you and he's keeping you in his mind for some reason.

It's same as telepathic connection..
According to psychology if you know that person he is probably missing you..
doggedfighter what do you have to say pls? cheesy
Re: . by Sekoni003(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ginaz:

my crush is in russia following his path of be coming a medical doctor. we can't Marry cos he's not coming back and I don't intend getting married to him. smiley

Oh well, I'm still pretty certain you're attracted to this man who keeps popping up in your dreams cheesy Dreams are a product of our imaginations, subconscious and past experiences...

1 Like

Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sekoni003:

Oh well, I'm still pretty certain you're attracted to this man who keeps popping up in your dreams cheesy Dreams are a product of our imaginations, subconscious and past experiences...

it's not true . I don't usually get attracted easily
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Ginaz:

it's not true . I don't usually get attracted easily

The guy you are dreaming about, is he someone you know?
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Sekoni003:

I totally agree with your take on dreams.
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most probably it's that the person you see in your dreams is thinking about you and he's keeping you in his mind for some reason.

It's same as telepathic connection..
According to psychology if you know that person he is probably missing you..
doggedfighter what do you have to say pls? cheesy

I will rather say Ginaz isn't telling everything about this guy he's dreaming about?

She's holding back and I understand grin
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

I will rather say Ginaz isn't telling everything about this guy he's dreaming about?

She's holding back and I understand grin
I get the code.. grin

1 Like

Re: . by MrCork: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Ginaz:

R u looookin for sexxxxx? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Yours Taste Like ❓ / LOAN Shark:: The Highest They Can Do / Available For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.