Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady (863 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by tunde4top(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Please note that the purpose of this article is not to disrespect ladies.. It's my personal opinion and a product of my long time observation/research on a class of ladies I call common or average...

Now let's get down to work.

Are you sure you are not an average lady? Then kindly find out below.

An average lady:

1. lacks the ability and capacity to use her own personal achievements to reference her worth and value.

She instead uses the worth of men that approach her to rate herself.

2. lacks the capacity to realize that she can personally achieve that higher worth she desires through men

She only sees men as her ultimate gateway to financial prosperity and stability.. So she is wired to mainly focus on packaging/enhancing her body in order to attract higher value men for personal gain and enhanced self worth.

Her reasoning revolves around monetizing her body..

She is fun of shaming men that even worth more than her by telling them she is not in their class (the definition of her class here is a reference to the class of higher value men that approached/approach her)..

She is quick to saying "me to you"

3. Lacks the reasoning capacity to understand women's pride and dignity:
She glorifies money beyond anything and everything in her life including her conscience and reputation.

Out of millions of ways available to make a moral money, she will still choose/engage in immoral prostitution/hook-up work and try to even justify it with rhetorics like "it's because things are really hard" or "I don't have anyone to help me" ....

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by tunde4top(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2023
4. Lacks the Appreciative mindset:

She instead swims in an entitlement mentality. She subconsciously thinks it's her right to receive favours from general people.

The moment a man starts dating her, she begins to assert this entitlement mentality on the man. Even if the man sacrifices his future and wellbeing to impress her, the moment he fell short for once, then she would start resenting the guy and rubbish all good deeds done in the past.

If the man ever tries to remind her, then you will see her say something like "what have you even done for me before?" "Did you not sleep with me?"

5. Lacks comprehension of the institution called marriage

She marries for the sake of it just to satisfy societal dictate, social norms and family expectation....

Her ideology about marriage is not about two partners working together as a team to achieve a common goal and win/loose together but for her to win alone at the expense of the other partner.

Marriage to her is all about what her partner can offer her and not what she also brings to the table...

If her womb is not damaged as a result of countless abortion, then she either ends up as a single mother or settles for a man she doesn't find worthy of submitting to just because he can secure her financial future and/or can earn her the Mrs. title ...

After some time, she then begins to resent the man in marriage, use sex as weapon to torment/hand-swing him, cheat on him and crave for fun outside..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by tunde4top(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2023
6. Lacks basic qualities like admitting faults, apologising for even glaring wrongs, debating/arguing with objective facts (instead of emotion) etc

In summary:
I thing everything boils down to their believes and mentality which are majorly influenced by parenting (upbringing), social norms, peer-pressure and environment they grew up from...

Source: Tunde Joda (tunde4top)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0386kQWeeAiJ1FSYfY1We6Az1itMFdJ6J4rgxHjnLukoZ1K8ZtjtusDCVdnpZMeDB8l&id=100089952562878&mibextid=Nif5oz

If you appreciate this article, kindly follow my page above and share the post. You may be really helping someone out there that needs this info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Modifire(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2023
tunde4top:
Please note that the purpose of this article is not to disrespect ladies.. It's my personal opinion and a product of my long time observation/research on a class of ladies I call common or average...

Now let's get down to work.

Are you sure you are not an average lady? Then kindly find out below.

An average lady:

1. lacks the ability and capacity to use her own personal achievements to reference her worth and value.

2. lacks the capacity to realize that she can personally achieve that higher worth she desires through men

She only sees men as her ultimate gateway to financial prosperity and stability.. So she is wired to mainly focus on packaging/enhancing her body in order to attract higher value men for personal gain and enhanced self worth.

Her reasoning revolves around monetizing her body..

She is fun of shaming men that even worth more than her by telling them she is not in their class (the definition of her class here is a reference to the class of higher value men that approached/approach her)..

She is quick to saying "me to you"

3. Lacks the reasoning capacity to understand women's pride and dignity:
She glorifies money beyond anything and everything in her life including her conscience and reputation.

Out of millions of ways available to make a moral money, she will still choose/engage in immoral prostitution/hook-up work and try to even justify it with rhetorics like "it's because things are really hard" or "I don't have anyone to help me" ....

Common with weed people
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2023
virginprincess:
Op stop using the character of your female relatives to judge other women.

Seems he struck a nerve cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Zonefree(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2023

Y'all will agree with me 99.843% of Nairaland girls are guilty of this. Very common ladies!

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by virginprincess(f): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by virginprincess(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Seems he struck a nerve cheesy
No he didn't,i don't belong to that class of women he just describe.
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by tunde4top(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2023
virginprincess:

Hi mizz. Lol...

Who is me to judge?... I only shared my opinion on a class of ladies (not all ladies) I call common...

The other class surely is "virtuous". I don't need to talk more about them as this same article already revealed a lot about them..

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Zonefree(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2023
virginprincess:
No he didn't,i don't belong to that class of women he just describe.
Mind if I know what class of women you belong?

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by virginprincess(f): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Mind if I know what class of women you belong?
The virtuous women class like the op said.
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Zonefree(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
virginprincess:
The virtuous women class like the op said.
Your personal text says; All Nairaland men are broke.

Your signature says ; Any white men here should message me, I'm tired of black men and their problems.

This shows you lack the ability and capacity to use your own personal achievements to reference your worth and value, instead you use the worth of men that approach you to rate yourself. You're a common, average and famished lady. Sorry no sorry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Your personal text says; All Nairaland men are broke.

Your signature says ; Any white men here should message me, I'm tired of black men and their problems.

This shows you lacks the ability and capacity to use your own personal achievements to reference your worth and value, instead you use the worth of men that approaches you to rate yourself. You're a common, average and famished lady. Sorry no sorry.
This why i said you are senseless,if you had a brain you would know that i'm just catching cruise with those statements,for your information i don't respond to mails so how can a white man get to me,besides i don't even like white men,i still prefer to marry a black man,SO REST.
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Zonefree(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
virginprincess:
This why i said you are senseless,if you had a brain you would know that i'm just catching cruise with those statements,for your information i don't respond to mails so how can a white man get to me,besides i don't even like white men,i still prefer to marry a black man,SO REST.
Okoko, your post shifting mechanism is orgasmic.

You that once told me you love light skin men(Caucasian preferably) with pink lips and black men can't give you that abi you want me to post that too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by virginprincess(f): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Okoko, your post shifting mechanism is orgasmic.

You that once told me you love light skin men(Caucasian preferably) with pink lips and black men can't give you that abi you want me to post that too
When i say black men i mean men from Africa origin.
Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by VinnyBaba: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
OP, na wa for you o.

Too many TRUTHS spilled. shocked

Most of our Nigerian Girls got NO Personal ambitions and Life Goals. 😒
U see an Intelligent Girl with A Parrallel in her WAEC, still having the BASIC dream of Marrying a Rich man! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An Average/common Lady by tunde4top(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, na wa for you o.

Too many TRUTHS spilled. shocked

Most of our Nigerian Girls got NO Personal ambitions and Life Goals. 😒
U see an Intelligent Girl with A Parrallel in her WAEC, still having the BASIC dream of Marrying a Rich man! undecided

To say I am sad is an understatement to what has become the norms in our society today...

I even fear more for the unborn generation..

I think we need more education of these truths...

Parents need to abide these truths in their daughters.... The social media needs to champion these truths....

@farana Ricktation Dominique I think this is worthy of front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) / How Come Ladies Don't Amount To Anything In Life? / Damn It My Ayra Starr Can't Win This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.