Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry (359 Views)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by Ochason(m): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2022
There was a day my mum got me angry. I went out of the house out of anger and came back around 10pm in the night I refused to talk to anyone and that day I have only taken bread and pap in the morning. So when I came back I was still angry and hungry but I went straight to my room and lock the door but I couldn't bear the hunger anymore around 2am, the hunger was so intense that I went to the kitchen but there was no food for me maybe they thought I wasn't going to come back that night. I had to settle with drinking Carri with salt.��� and got better that night.
You can share yours as well....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by youngreezy(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Lmao this shit funny as Bleep... when I was young,I stubborn well well so most at times when dey beat me I go form James bond go sleep without eating just to show say I dey vex for my mama wey no even send me sef..but later for midnight,na so I go tip toe like rat go pot go thief food chop before hunger kill person...and that time two things are involved,is either them catch you,cast you sotey shame go catch you all you successfully thief food chop den Lock up go sleep like say you really sleep without eating...but na back den wen men were boys Sha,now if you like make me vex well,I go still chop your food ooo even demand for extra sef

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by pharrelaustin: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Yea i ended up battling with hunger nightmare and beating self up as a means of killing imaginary mosquito that is not there
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by Glamswizard(m): 2:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Just know say na me initiate the fight and na because I don chop somewhere and I no wan assist marle for kitchen.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 01, 2022
I can relate actually not a foodie thou so I did this most of the time . to show how angry I was ..
growing up wasn't funny but we still breathing which means hope is not lost .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by pyyxxaro: 4:03am On Feb 01, 2022
The greatest harm you can do to yourself is to deceive yourself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by slawormiir: 4:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Grab my weed to read comments

That shit worked for me sha....hunger strike was my way of making shakara that year....my mummy go dey run kiti kiti dey run kete kete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by MufasaLion: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Many times when I was still a teenager. I would reject taking food to school or even eat at home.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry Just To Prove To Your Family That You Are Angry by beautyhd: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Not when others are waiting to eat your portion.

Most of us as kids back then did this to drive home some foolish points. Sometimes it worked and other times you receive beating and eat the food with force.

Doing it as an adult nah, not when I'm the provider and chef as well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gu / There Are More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins Out There.. / Miracle! A 70 Year Old Woman Gives Birth To Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.