Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) (19543 Views)

"He Has Dementia" - Joke Silva Speaks Publicly About Olu Jacob's Health(video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
wenogodie2:

The wealthy only commit suicide when they loose their wealth or suffer deep failure in their career or have their hidden crimes exposed.

They don't commit suicide when their lifestyle and wealth is intact. Thats my point.

Hahahha! What a crock of shite! They only commit suicide when they loose their wealth or suffer. Please go and do some simple research and stop spewing stuff you dont know.

The facts and stats are all there.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by nachisunday(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
wenogodie2:

The wealthy only commit suicide when they loose their wealth or suffer deep failure in their career or have their hidden crimes exposed.

They don't commit suicide when their lifestyle and wealth is intact. Thats my point.
lol who tell you that one S!-!UT UP

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by wenogodie2: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahha! What a crock of shite! They only commit suicide when they loose their wealth or suffer. Please go and do some simple research and stop spewing stuff you dont know.

The facts and stats are all there.

Facts and stats are there to back up my claims too.
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by MNDY(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Having the experience that wealth does not in the long run satisfy you or give you fulfillment. You feel more empty and you see the world as empty and lacking the depth your soul needs.

You are not happy.. what you need you discover that this world cannot give.

When you get wealth, sure you will be happy for some years, but then you get used to it. The happiness has depleted.

You need something more.

Only those who have this can really understand what I just said. But the poor won't understand. Thinking when they have money, they will be fulfilled and be happy forever.

For instance, see the other guy that quoted you below
He is ignorant.

The irony of life.

Naahhh...I don't think you are correct. A rich man gets depressed and his mental health is affected mainly by things like: The fear that people want to harm him, jealousy, fake friends, fake love etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec / Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next / Queen Favour Obi, Face Of Amity GLOBAL Network Slays As She Turns Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.