Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old (31299 Views)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by HRMK: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2022
hahaha....uv not seen ur so called son in the last 24yrs?were u legally married to the mother?how come its only one relation of hers u know?wuld u av looked for the boy if u had another child?WAITING FOR 24YRS TO LOCATE UR SON SHOWS UR LEVIL OF IRRESPONSIBILITY!!

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Zordgrub: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Whazar:
Go to her Kotun whatever and ask for your son since you said they are popular like that
Just carry femi falana along

Make ur son no go be my high school mate sha Bolaji Kotun
Just carry Femi Falana along cos he has all the time in the world abi. Him don turn errand boy na

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Ayt27(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
May we not meet any unfortunate spouse in life angry sad

I like your moniker

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Bi were se maa n bere niyi oooo!
grin
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Since I know nothing about life, that's why I asked you to tell us where we can find it but you dodged the question including the one I asked about your beliefs.

So, until you answer those questions we can't have a conversation bruv
Then bounce..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Thebigheart: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Your son is coming back to in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2022
bigjackass:
You didn't do all these while the boy was still a child. Now he's already of age so I don't think threats and court can't do anything for you. The only thing you can do now is to beg the woman to let you see your son or better still find him yourself and explain things to him

He thought the boy must come back to find him. Now it is becoming clear that it might never happen, that is why he is crying out.

Bad of the woman to play that game, but the party with the child most times act very toxic and uncooperative. So I wouldn’t entirely blame people like the OP for giving them space.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Tetehjewels:

You SPECIFICALLY picked out that comment to respond to it TWICE. This means it's a nagging issue on your mind.

If something or someone does not exist as you claim why then should it matter to you what righteousness says?
It's within my right to respond to every quote..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Ybaby: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Jeon:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO CLAIM THE BOY AFTER 24YEARS?

All the work is now done and he is old and needs his child to care for him.

I pray you are not planning to ask your son for financial help.

If it is a genuine need to see your child then may God help you !!!

but if it is to burden the child with financial help for your ailments understand that blood is only thicker than water where blood sowed - your son probably has another daddy now.

Good luck with everything

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by ProphetofOdin: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Another deadbeat father. Please leave the young man alone if he is not the one looking for you for closure, do not look for him. It is selfish for you to look for him after all this years just to fulffill your ego.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
when you seem not to understand the difference between tracking and justice. Just be opening mouth like a soil with low PH.
Was I referring to you?no I wasn't so slide off baby boy..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's within my right to respond to every quote THAT DISTURBS MY MIND

Corrected
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Corrected
Ok..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Calicoe: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This ain't where to get justice.. undecided
If you really seek justice you know the right place to go....

He didn't say he is looking for justice on NL. He only asked for ideas on how to find his son
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by HustlePro: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
motionarena:
24 years!

What have been doing since?
did you read the thread or you are blind? what kind of stupid question is this?
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Calicoe:

He didn't say he is looking for justice on NL. He only asked for ideas on how to find his son
Still doesn't change my statement.. undecided
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Akuruoulo(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Place of prayer? I wonder how y'all reason.
WONDER FOR UR OWN REASONING BRO
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by lesbiconverter: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2022
motionarena:
24 years!

he just woke up.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by streetsoldier1(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
golbe1972:
With deep pain in my heart I'm crying out for justice and help from all those who can help me locate my son .

The last time I saw my son was when he was two years old before the mother eloped with him. His name is Nelson Raymond but I heard they've changed his name to ADEWALE.

The woman in question is from a popular Kotun family in Lagos. I was literally slap on the face due to my financial incapability. The woman's name is RONKE KOTUN, heard she's married to one Mohammed.

I was deprived access to my son because I'm not a Muslim and she thought I would influence the boy from turning away from Islam if I should be in his life. The last time I managed to get her contact she boasted that I'm nobody in Lagos and can't take her anywhere. I contacted the Justice court for mediation but we couldn't locate her to serve her an invitation.

Please I'm using this medium to reach out to anyone with useful information on how to track her. I contacted a family member of hers who claimed he doesn't know where she lives, yet he kept collecting money from me under the pretence of helping to locate my son.

It's really depressing as this is my only child and I'm not getting any younger and with underlining medical conditions which makes me think I might never see my son again before my time comes.

Please this is a plea of a helpless man seeking for justice.

Quickly nack and get another child. God will help u locate this one
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by TheiaTalks: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2022
motionarena:
24 years!

I'm co-asking this question

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Teerach: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2022
No body is pointing to the fact that op is a christian and the woman and are child are Muslims. Another lesson to those who put love above their religion. When kids start coming, shitz sometimes get crazy, partners become greedy. It takes the Grace of God to get it right at this point.
Also sir, you didn't see the need to find your child while you can. Now that he's a grown ass man, probably married with his own family, you na want to shook head. As as how? Like what do you want him to do?
Lastly for those that will always say, he'll find his father. Over to you. Imo, always get involved in your child's life. If Op had fought a good fight a long time ago, he would have made headsway by now.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by ogawisdom(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2022
golbe1972:
With deep pain in my heart I'm crying out for justice and help from all those who can help me locate my son .

The last time I saw my son was when he was two years old before the mother eloped with him. His name is Nelson Raymond but I heard they've changed his name to ADEWALE.

The woman in question is from a popular Kotun family in Lagos. I was literally slap on the face due to my financial incapability. The woman's name is RONKE KOTUN, heard she's married to one Mohammed.

I was deprived access to my son because I'm not a Muslim and she thought I would influence the boy from turning away from Islam if I should be in his life. The last time I managed to get her contact she boasted that I'm nobody in Lagos and can't take her anywhere. I contacted the Justice court for mediation but we couldn't locate her to serve her an invitation.

Please I'm using this medium to reach out to anyone with useful information on how to track her. I contacted a family member of hers who claimed he doesn't know where she lives, yet he kept collecting money from me under the pretence of helping to locate my son.

It's really depressing as this is my only child and I'm not getting any younger and with underlining medical conditions which makes me think I might never see my son again before my time comes.

U are not serious

After 24 yrs u now remember u had a son.

He doesn't even know u exist, how come u didn't marry since then and had ur own family?

U were no where when he needed u now u want to show face to ripe where u did not sow. A 24 yrs old is a man now n may be done with school. Old age will always humble ppl

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by otipoju(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
golbe1972:

https://m.facebook.com/adewale.kotun

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
baby124:

He needs money, he get health problems. Lol. Now he remembers he has a strong healthy son whose mother is from a wealthy home. He wants to use that boy through emotional manipulation.

I am sure in 24yrs he didn’t even buy Spider-Man school bag for the boy. Or even baba dudu

Hahahahaha! What is this naw?? Which one is spiderman school bag again?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Midastorch(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
See your son here

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by doneback04: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Now , u have come to realization because u r not getting younger. but when that baby comes when u were Young u refuse to accept the responsibility as a father

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Aringon(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What was your God doing when all this was happening..
Ooh I forgot he was smiling from his home so the people he created can keep suffering..

You religious Dumbos are really disgusting..

Oga, God is supreme, He does anyhow He wants for His glory. He gave humans the freedom of choice and won't force this will on you.

You that is criticising Him is alive today because He wants you to live. It's only a fool that thinks there is no God.

Be careful because he can snap His finger and you disappear from the surface of the earth( I am not threatening okay), I am talking of reality.

Cheers
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by kponkedenge(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What do you want to see him for? Do you have an inheritance for him?

He's his son. That's enough reason.
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Aringon:

Oga, God is supreme, He does anyhow He wants for His glory. He gave humans the freedom of choice and won't force this will on you.

You that is criticising Him is alive today because He wants you to live. It's only a fool that thinks there is no God.

Be careful because he can snap His finger and you disappear from the surface of the earth( I am not threatening okay), I am talking of reality.

Cheers
Look at the bolded..why I don't take religious folks serious tho..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by fredoooooo: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2022
And they said FFK is evil, the real evil they will not blame .
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by baby124: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha! What is this naw?? Which one is spiderman school bag again?
Children love their cartoon character school bags in primary school. grin. That small gift would have meant the world to that small boy. What I am saying is guy doesn’t have to be a billionaire to be there for his child. Even going to see the boy with baba dudu sweet is enough. Children don’t need the world, all they need is your presence and attention.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
baby124:
I am sure in 24yrs he didn’t even buy Spider-Man school bag for the boy. Or even baba dudu

Memories. Lol. grin Or Cinderella and The Twelve Dancing Princesses. With water bottle, baskets, socks...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.