Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support (15493 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by DAFEEDI(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2022
The support we give you don do. We don see SHEGE.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Born2conquer: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2022
You have every support because nobody was able to challenge you, more of a dictatorship government

Which support are you asking for again.

I am glad you won the election and you served for 8years! We had great hope in you and i am glad we finally experienced what you have to offer.

There won't be "dollar for don turn 1naira if to sey na buhari enter"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Goahead(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2022
Wouldn't that have emboldened you to kill everyone of us?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by DAMIMONY: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Did u ask for support?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Foreigna2: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Even if you are incapable of securing the entire country, can't you secure Katsina? What support do you need to save your own people in Daura from bandits?
The Emir of Katsina had to be lamenting to your Deputy who doesn't even attend security meetings which you do.

You failed in the areas of security and infrastructure. Corruption, your appointees scored A1. Nepotism, A1.

You are an abject waste of goodwill, honestly. The North and entire Nigerians have never had it so bad.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by MufasaLion: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
You mean, you could have made your administration to make processing Passport more difficult or your hatred for the youth?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Antoeni(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Sure
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by rayvelez(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
I laugh in done better failure is written all over him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Cousin9999: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
Stupid goat.

lol
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by CUMIN: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Just go... please make sure you close the door on your way out

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Brushstrokes20: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Bullocks for buffoons! undecided
more support to sink the shithole beyond redemption abi Such a pathetic fiasco...
In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM! ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by lomprico(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2022
You were given 110% support when u assumed office but you handed everything over to fulani terrorists and boko haram. What do u expect? Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Govocrete: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Meaning you failed Nigerians that give you all their support during the election.

Even Jonathan thought you would have done better.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Serial blamer

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by royalmu: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
This man is mad

Is like this idiot they whine our nipple
It's cruise. Baba knows Nigerians like to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Tripssy: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2022
All the money you borrowed didn't support u right
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by basork: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2022
So who should we blame for that? Bulk passing master

Wannabenz:
Buhari laments
“It is our desire to finish strong in the next 16 months and ensure all hands are on deck for the last lap.”

https://gazettengr.com/i-could-have-done-better-if-given-more-support-buhari-laments/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Miyachi: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2022
This guy grin cheesy
Him blame game don reach Nigerians side.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Baba Nigerians want you to finish strong.. and retired healthy .

Please carry your Apc along .. the very evil party is 90% of Nigeria problem .. you baba Na just 10%

2023 insha will be the real Nigeria independence
We survived
LOL! Smack down

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Richy4(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2022
All the 30k monthly payroll candidates here on NL will avoid this thread...If this should be coming from their master that he himself did nothing...What will they defend embarassed
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by 9ty4our: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Mumu talk pass this one?
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ibechris(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Baba u failed this country and I pray your retirement would just be the way and manner u left this country.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by fasho01(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Shut up already you lamentatious lifeless mannequin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by yusluvad(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Don't mind the fool...
Xscape1993:
You have failed, you failed sir. You are the worse president both living and dead in the history of Nigeria. You and your evil party love blames and complains too much. Just accept it and leave peacefully next year sir. Majority of Nigerians are not happy with you and that is the truth home.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by michlins(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2022
A country that voted you in twice haven't supported you enough?

Low crude oil earnings can't cut it again so you need to find new reasons for your failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by DMerciful(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Lamentations of a failure. Bubu had far more support than GEJ. Labour's unions refused to strike inspite of reckless price increases!

There was no occupy Lagos inspite of multiple subsidy removal.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Cantonese: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2022
He forgot that he mentioned to us that he is called “Baba go slow”.

He got more votes than he expected. He got the platform that he struggled many years to secure. The party achieved political power by means of lies and deceit. The secured power and started blaming everyone including themselves. They made their bewitched followers believe them even in the face of bad governance and intolerance. Their supporters even intend to project another bad leader.

After all these years, this is what we hear this from the baba. Na wah sef.

There is something in names. How can someone call himself baba go slow and expect things to move fast? He had the opportunity. He had the goodwill. His people blindly followed him. Hopefully the man can have his needed rest next year, after all the years in service.

Thankfully he now counts the months. Last month during the media chat he said 17 months. This month it is 16 months. Next month 15 months. By December e go remain very small.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ShenTeh(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2022
This man will blame everybody on earth till his last breath.

If Buhari has not blamed you, don't worry, it will soon get you.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Burgerlomo: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Maxymilliano(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Lol ... What other support can you offer someone that believes every criticism, constructive or not is an attempt to bring down his government
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Bobloco: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2022
You failed in 1983 and you failed again 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) / Rebuild Borno: Osinbajo Meets With Shettima And Military Chiefs [PHOTOS] / Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.