Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support (15495 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
To increase more hardship or wetin you mean?
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by dannyspeejay(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Supporters Club ni
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by surequality: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Excuses! excuses!! so so so excuses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Lucyfa10: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Pls some headlines like this one are not supposed to published...Make una allow me think straight abeg
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2022
those that support you, no be insecurity you take paid them back, some sold their properties for Ransome, some got killed

you don't deserved to be a country like Nigeria president. all hail Quota system

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by justjify(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2022
After blaming PDP, now he's blaming Nigerians
You are nothing but a lame duck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ThugBoy(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Ogun kill you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by tnerro1(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2022
We should give Buhari 3rd term so that we can sharpen our survival skills a little bit more. If you can survive Buhari’s Economy, you can survive anywhere in this world

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
You have failed, you failed sir. You are the worst president both living and dead in the history of Nigeria. You and your evil party love blames and complains too much. Just accept it and leave peacefully next year sir. Majority of Nigerians are not happy with you and that is the truth home.

That is for you.

Buhari remains Nigeria's best president.

Name any past president and their landmark achievements, and let me tell you what Buhari has achieved ahead of them.

Lagos-Ibadan Railway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Calabar-Cameroun Highway / Bridge; Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Highway; Lagos Ports Decongestion etc...

Majority of Nigerians indeed...you think it is about social media. The media we have in Nigeria is Southern. They promoted the 'Fulani Herdsman' nomenclature.

You will never hear them say 'Ijaw Militant'; Igbo Drug-Pusher'; 'Yoruba Fraudster' etc.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Emmyjumy(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
dreh17:
Leadership is beyond I'll handle insecurity, my vice will handle economy.
Leadership is beyond ambition
Leadership is BROAD.
I just hope Nigeria doesn't end up with another Buhari come 2023. It'd be unfair of God to allow that to happen. We've suffered enough
What concerns God abt who you vote into power to rule ur country.
U guys just type nonsense.
U are saying "it will be unfair of God to allow ....."
U beta dnt let ur mouth kee u.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Emmyjumy(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
dreh17:
Leadership is beyond I'll handle insecurity, my vice will handle economy.
Leadership is beyond ambition
Leadership is BROAD.
I just hope Nigeria doesn't end up with another Buhari come 2023. It'd be unfair of God to allow that to happen. We've suffered enough
What concerns God abt who you vote into power to rule ur country.
U guys just type nonsense.
U are saying "it will be unfair of God to allow ....."
U beta dnt let ur mouth kee u.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Dongyi123: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
President Buhari is one who never accept responsibility. Always has an excuse or someone to blame for every inability.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by namo77: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
It’s your turn to give excuses
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by naija1stnigar(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2022
A man of conscience, thank you for admitting that you are a blatant failure. By God's grace we will not repeat your type of mistake again.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2022
He didn’t know hurting one hurts all I can never forgive this man but I wish him well
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ambale(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
The president is the architect of his own failures

Immediately after the 2015 elections, he should have instilled unity on all fronts with inclusive governance, poverty alleviation programs, youth friendly policies, but instead, he started sponsoring divisive agendas, rating his region and people above others, policies somersault.

This is a lesson to the next president, thrive as much as possible to make a United Nigeria your priority, cause division will do his administration more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by pfadom: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
You're a FAILURE. We thought you prepared for the job unlike El Rufai, the accidental servant; but we were wrong.

I am particularly happy you eventually became a two-term president. Otherwise, we would have tagged you the best president Nigeria never had.

What more support do you need? You were sick for 180 days with the presidential aircraft grounded in London. You only repaid us with unhealthy nepotism. Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

You have increased fuel prices a number of times, yet we endured with you. We have never had docile Labour Unions, not really, but they thought we should give Mr Integrity chance.

Security is grounded even in Katsina, your home state, and Daura in particular. What support do you lack from your local constituency?

All the public institutions we could think of are sited in Daura - from University to research institutes and other juicy public agencies, no one resisted.

Buhari is indeed an ingrate without any fear of God.

Unfortunate!
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ButterBurger: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2022
El sir, there's no excuse for failure and wickedness, no peace for the wicked .
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by ablejesus26(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2022
Deep inside this man knows he is a big failure and a very clueless leader.
All this one na just whining na�
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by kansoboy: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Oga u can stay in the office till u die...u are not useful to me and my family.

Odeh
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by bn2murphy(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2022
The Buhari admistrartion was welcome with overwhelming support that have never been witness in this country.
He should know he fumbled and disappointed Nigerians.

Wannabenz:
Buhari laments
“It is our desire to finish strong in the next 16 months and ensure all hands are on deck for the last lap.”

https://gazettengr.com/i-could-have-done-better-if-given-more-support-buhari-laments/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Christboy320(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Nathphil:
Shebi you think say 8 years no go finish. Lolz we made it alive

I dey tell you bro and we are still healthy and living life ,

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Babaken(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Baba Nigerians want you to finish strong.. and retired healthy .

Please carry your Apc along .. the very evil party is 90% of Nigeria problem .. you baba Na just 10%

2023 insha will be the real Nigeria independence

We survived
The man really cause a lot of division in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by reucom: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Wannabenz:
Buhari laments
“It is our desire to finish strong in the next 16 months and ensure all hands are on deck for the last lap.”

https://gazettengr.com/i-could-have-done-better-if-given-more-support-buhari-laments/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Trendylove(f): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Shut up Mr incompetent president you simply lack the vision and skills to make the country better mad man.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by sterlingD(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Na wao
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by Paperbag(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2022
This boy is very mad ,very stupid
To think this is what you spent years trying to become president ..

Only thing this idiot achieved was

-putting his aboki brothers in top and vital position
-making sure govt sponsors all this children marriages
-taking his own national cake

Bastard of a president
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by EmmaLege: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2022
after u scatter nigeria
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by seyz91(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2022
If a whole president is asking for support to have done better

What should we that have no body to help us at all not even in time of urgent needs

Weyrey oloriburuku

They never admit and accept their failure
Wannabenz:
Buhari laments

Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by seunayantokun(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
This man lying at his old age is something else. We gave him our support but he's been killing us doing all he can to give our ancestral land to his kinsmen. For sure, God will judge him.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by profmallor: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
you shall reap the full fruits of your labour before you die Sir. Thats a prayer.
Re: Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support by GominaJanka(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nairalander pls tell daht black nigga DISEMBERK, u can't lavida ur time and still have it back. If u sure say u love Nigeria just pray make GOD no bring person like u enter presidential throne again in this your father's country KOWE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadizatu Ahmed, Female Ruler In Northern Nigeria / Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.