Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post (18788 Views)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
are you not an hypocrite too?
Don't take it too personal on what's not your problem

Its not my problem but it could turn to.yours when Gospel Minister Of Randiness randies your daughter.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Its not my problem but it could turn to.yours when Gospel Minister Of Randiness randies your daughter.
it's your problem now
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
it's your problem now

Defender.of randy minister. Ate you randy too? Have you checked your HIV status?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Defender.of randy minister. Ate you randy too? Have you checked your HIV status?
have you checked yours?
Of course your answer will be yes even if it's No, because you owe nobody obligation to show us.
But be that as it may, stop taking other people matter too emotional, you could ruin yourself
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
have you checked yours?
Of course your answer will be yes even if it's No, because you owe nobody obligation to show us.
But be that as it may, stop taking other people matter too emotional, you could ruin yourself

You are responding back to back, doing exactly.what you are advicing me not to do. You carry the.matter like Zuma rock for.head. Advice yourself my friend. I know common sense is not common. So keep ranting.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

You are responding back to back, doing exactly.what you are advicing me not to do. You carry the.matter like Zuma rock for.head. Advice yourself my friend. I know common sense is not common. So keep ranting.
only if you can observe that you're the one ranting since the inception of our conversation.
Take it easy man, don't let emotions cloud your sense of reasoning and judgement meh
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
only if you can observe that you're the one ranting since the inception of our conversation.
Take it easy man, don't let emotions cloud your sense of reasoning and judgement meh

Okay fan of randy okposo. Make sure you emulate only his gospel side though. Don't let him influence you into becoming a hypocritical "randy" man of God pretending to be sober only because he was exposed. Guess his own ministerial calling is all about the money.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Okay fan of randy okposo. Make sure you emulate only his gospel side though. Don't let him influence you into becoming a hypocritical "randy" man of God pretending to be sober only because he was exposed. Guess his own ministerial calling is all about the money.
lol
Maybe you need more time to learn in life.
You never know life.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
ButterBurger:
lol
Maybe you need more time to learn in life.
You never know life.

Which life are you making reference to? I hope say no be this one wet all of us dey so? Maybe e get another life wey I know but definitely not this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married / Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.