Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,928 members, 7,821,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. (25227 Views)

Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. / Sky Bet Punter Turns £10 Into £36,000 With A Winning 10-fold BTTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Olumighty123(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:
If I get JUST 100 likes on this very post, I will drop a FREE strategy right here that can make ANYONE pick un1.5 flawlessly and without stress...even far better than stepfohmaria.
In other words, you will NEVER have to depend on him for un1.5
How cool is that?

JUST 100 LIKES IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR and I will drop the strategy right here on this thread FREE OF CHARGE
Infact you can even test the strategy yourself for few days before staking your money

Since we all want to mad, let me burst that your balloon for real

Don't worry bros, we are good with his strategy, mind you, I won with his game, under 2.5
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Olumighty123:

Don't worry bros, we are good with his strategy, mind you, I won with his game, under 2.5

Whether I get the 100 likes or not will determine whether they want it or not.
It's as very simple as that.
You don't speak for everyone
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by lukasa: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Oga we are ok with him games,go get your own thread na

You don't speak for everyone[/quote]
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Olumighty123(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

On behalf of everyone, I speak to you now that we don't want your strategy, Sir!! As long as you're going to charge us later for it. All you want is a 500 naira fee, it's obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Olumighty123:

On behalf of everyone, I speak to you now that we don't want your strategy, Sir!! As long as you're going to charge us later for it. All you want is a 500 naira fee, it's obvious.

I didn't realize I was talking with a d!mw!t.
If you can't comprehend the quoted sentence below, then you should go back to primary school...
Vitex10:

JUST 100 LIKES IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR and I will drop the strategy right here on this thread FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Thanks everyone, I love you guys
Mexico
Liga de Expansion MX, Clausura
Raya2 Expansion - Atlante
Under(1.5) odd 2.71
Italy C Serie C
Pescara - Carrarese
Under(1.5) odd 2.88
Cesena - Lucchese
Under(1.5) odd 2.54
Don't get carried away, you won the first game (Raya 2 vs Atlante)

No need adding the rest. Good results, they are not far from their predicted outcome. Cheers
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Olumighty123:

Good response and better pick. All his games come out X or NG...

1-0 wins for under 1.5

if there is dying minutes goal X or NG will cover it, even the under 2.5 covers it.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Olumighty123:

For another person under 1.5...
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

100 likes for a non front-page post, in sports section. This is the almost impossible, 20 likes is tough how much more 100.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
100 likes for a non front-page post, in sports section. This is the almost impossible, 20 likes is tough how much more 100.
Exactly what I thought. Hundred when it's not a romance thread

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

The thread already has almost 600 views.
Those views came from are actual humans
So dropping a 'like' shouldn't be a problem for them if they really want the strategy
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

So dropping a 'like' shouldn't be a problem for them if they really want the strategy
Guests (without logins) and same users counts as view. Anyways I guess many people are okay with the guys games, so not necessary.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by christianjoy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stepfohmario:
There shall not be any game today, the radar system I am using show a draw yesterday game, I should have put more effort to know if it will be goalless or goal draw from the system, but radar had indicated that goal are not more than 2 goals. I just assumed it to be goalless. Under 1.5 to be safer from 0:0
Wish you good luck
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Guests (without logins) and same users counts as view. Anyways I guess many people are okay with the guys games, so not necessary.

I appreciate that piece of insight about guests and same users.
Because of it I wanted to modify the post and reduce it to 50 likes but you're right, most people are clearly contented with being spoon-fed.
They will rather be given fish than be taught how to fish.
As a result, this FREE OFFER is hereby CANCELLED and I'm no longer giving it out at all since they're all contented with eating from the hands of their master even when they have a golden opportunity to get the food themselves
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by christianjoy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
I guess you are best in what you do not mind what people say what is the Facebook group you are working on
Vitex10:

Because of it I wanted to modify the post and reduce it to 50 likes but you're right, most people are clearly contented with being spoon-fed.
As a result, this FREE OFFER is hereby CANCELLED and I'm no longer giving it out at all since they're all contented with eating from the hands of their master even when they have a golden opportunity to get the food themselves
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
christianjoy:
I guess you are best in what you do not mind what people say what is the Facebook group you are working on

Visit the thread below and read from start to finish to have a clear insight on this amazing betting project; the first of it's kind...
https://www.nairaland.com/6954987/1.5-odds-partial-rollover-investment
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by indadi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:
If I get JUST 100 likes on this very post, I will drop a FREE strategy right here that can make ANYONE pick un1.5 flawlessly and without stress...even far better than stepfohmaria.
How cool is that?

Infact you can even test the strategy yourself for few days before staking your money

Bullyshit you game is very likely to cut
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by FabfunkiGA: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
I picked all games uner 2.5 and won all
Keep it up
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Olumighty123(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

That shows they don't want it, Just quit been a pain in the azz, Plus, don't you ever in your miserable life use that word dimwit on yourself again, else, you will have yourself to blame, Ire Oooo
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Olumighty123(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

Omo you get problem oo, what sort of entitlement mindset is this? Haaa, eh eh, Your kind of human rare Oooo grin
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by fattprince(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

Can you give me on a dead thread. I was the first to like the post. But you can still put it here I don't want to look selfish.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

Can you give me on a dead thread. I was the first to like the post. But you can still put it here I don't want to look selfish.
He has no intention of doing that. His agenda is to spoil the thread because Op supposedly derailed his thread
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by fattprince(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
phr0nesis:

He has no intention of doing that. His agenda is to spoil the thread because Op supposedly derailed his thread
Oh. Okay.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

I'm not sure I understand what a 'dead thread' is?
But I could give it to you on facebook if you like but with an oath that you won't disclose it on Nairaland or to ANY Nairaland member.
If you agree let me know
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by fattprince(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

I'm not sure I understand what a 'dead thread' is?
But I could give it to you on facebook if you like but with an oath that you won't disclose it on Nairaland or to ANY Nairaland member.
If you agree let me know
Okay. I agree I'm your friend on Facebook already let me message you.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by kenlinzo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:
How cool is that?

Good day bros, I mean no harm. Just that, I was moved by ur two post. The one on ur page and this very statement. Firstly, u promised to share a strategy/post on ur page which u later change ur mind just for a single comments by ur viewers now, u promised to give another strategy here again for 100 likes, just like ur first promise, u no still fulfill am. Hope u are not that type that promise pple something and later use bottleneck as an excuse?
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
kenlinzo:

Good day bros, I mean no harm. Just that, I was moved by ur two post. The one on ur page and this very statement. Firstly, u promised to share a strategy/post on ur page which u later change ur mind just for a single comments by ur viewers now, u promised to give another strategy here again for 100 likes, just like ur first promise, u no still fulfill am. Hope u are not that type that promise pple something and later use bottleneck as an excuse?

Promises are dynamic not static
They could be subject to circumstantial changes.
If you promised me something and my attitude and/or actions demanded withdrawing that promise, you would withdraw it

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Vitex10: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:
Okay. I agree I'm your friend on Facebook already let me message you.
I just replied you
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good evening everyone, here I am to keep my promise of 20 odds.

Wales: Cymru Premier
Pen-y-bont FC - Barry Town Utd
1 & -3.40 odd
France: National
Chambly Oise - Orleans
12 & -2.81 odd
Costal Rica
Primera Division, Clausura
Guanacasteca - Municipal Grecia
12 & -2.61 odd

10 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by fattprince(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:

I just replied you
Ok. Thanks, I just replied back.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Fr33born(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vitex10:
How cool is that?

This guy get big issue. On his thread, he said his reason for taking his so called strategy to his group and charging #500 was because the owner of this particular thread commented on his. Now, he is begging for 100 likes. Before you know it, he will turn it to #100 grin grin grin

Wait o, how are we even sure he is not the same person just trying to fool people. Nairaland betting scammers no dey ever tire
Mr. strategy
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please, the costa rica game supposed to be the game I mark below, for those who can quickly correct it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? / Romelu Lukaku Scores 50th Goal, Becomes Belgium All-time Goalscorer (photos) / Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.