Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms (21698 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
Whitemoney seems like a manipulative person. He was playing some kind of game.
He knew exactly what he was doing when he intentionally removed his profile picture, just right after “not being able to answer” Queen’s call.
Now, he made it seem as if Queen blocked him out of nowhere, like he had no idea what happened.
It’s a good thing Queen blocked him anyways.
Manipulative people are not worth being friends with.

Whitemoney seemed to have so many friends and backers in the house bt I don’t see any of them around him now. Just like Efe he’s abandons every and is for anybody.

That’s not genuine. Look at mercy lambo still with her old pals in the house and even newer bba sets are close to her.

Why isn’t super friendly and super caring whitemoney like that but rather the opposite?? undecided

Even niyi that was famzing him and chasing clout has found his level now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Maximus85(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Gbeng30(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
It's obvious this was fabricated there is more to it... Whitemoney is just playing smart
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Gbeng30(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gbeng30:
It's obvious this was fabricated there is more to it... Whitemoney is just playing smart
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by snoopz: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Make una move on, una use each other end of story afterall na because of whitemoney queen lasted long in the house she for don commot before jmk wey just come shake yansh
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by nachisunday(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Love nwantinti by Whitemoney ft Queen mp5. Reading it now Whitemoney: If you leave me i go die i swear Queen: your body day back am missing u le
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by chaloskyx: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
oga move on she has blocked you and she does not care
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by SoapQueen(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
Whitemoney seems like a manipulative person. He was playing some kind of game.
He knew exactly what he was doing when he intentionally removed his profile picture, just right after “not being able to answer” Queen’s call.
Now, he made it seem as if Queen blocked him out of nowhere, like he had no idea what happened.
It’s a good thing Queen blocked him anyways.
Manipulative people are not worth being friends with.

Period. Manipulative, proud, and narcissistic men should be blocked, ignored, and forgotten.

Nice one, Queen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Oppy2k2: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
For the benefit of those of us who never see an air plane before. Does profile pixs on your phone affect aircraft or it can cause plane crash or someone can die?

White money u dey f-uck up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Yuneehk(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
He did actually blocked her.

How else would a message get delivered on his whatsapp and he speculates that queen only saw one tick instead of two?

He blocked her but may be briefly.

I hate people that say you should have called me... Like you have a phone and I have a phone why should you expect me to make the call when you can also do it?

Clearly he's just telling a well crafted lie
It's not even well crafted. You want to board a plane and then you remove WhatsApp picture. I don't even understand what that means.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jchi9876:
I want eba and oha for lunch
Bring 1k. I have already have garri and ram meat.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by 4gunners(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Timblogga:
Haa grin! That’s how some of these girls think. So amusing. I posted something on my WhatsApp status sometime ago, then my ex-Coursemate who thinks she can also act as my financial adviser replied the status with plenty talk on how I should spend my money. I ended up deleting the status, but lo and behold when she didn’t see the status no more, she said I blocked her from viewing status, that’s how she ended up blocking me on WhatsApp. For her mind she de revenge. grin grin
I have actually experienced this before grin grin But girls really take this blocking of a thing too serious. Does it affect the other person? grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Odeee buruku ni eleyi...obinrin, ma Sora re...I pitty u...no focus more on career ..nah those hoe you dey worry your self..dey ain't loyal fah...

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
4gunners:
I have actually experienced this before grin grin But girls really take this blocking of a thing too serious. Does it affect the other person? grin grin
mtchewww ...if them block you, block them, nah only one pufzy they this world

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
He did actually blocked her.

How else would a message get delivered on his whatsapp and he speculates that queen only saw one tick instead of two?

He blocked her but may be briefly.

I hate people that say you should have called me... Like you have a phone and I have a phone why should you expect me to make the call when you can also do it?

Clearly he's just telling a well crafted lie
I agree, as she must have checked his number using another line.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by 4gunners(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
mtchewww ...if them block you, block them, nah only one pufzy they this world
No be fight boss grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
4gunners:
No be fight boss grin grin
I know fight nah...nah those girls nah.. blocking things ...me I no send..those that gives money
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
SoapQueen:

Period. Manipulative, proud, and narcissistic men should be blocked, ignored, and forgotten.

Nice one, Queen.

Yes dear.

The best way to punish manipulative people is to make yourself unavailable to them. They’d go mad!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Bring 1k. I have already have garri and ram meat.

My dear, 1k no go reach make even alternative oha soup na. cheesy
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

My dear, 1k no go reach make even alternative oha soup na. cheesy
What are you buying apart from OHA leaves, oziza, ogiri and Cocoyam? It’s a soup for one person.
1k is even too much.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by justjify(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
This guy sha!
I no too believe you
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
What are you buying apart from OHA leaves, oziza, ogiri and Cocoyam? It’s a soup for one person.
1k is even too much.

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Nne, don’t be too prudent when making soups for your man o.
If the soup hungry am, make him better money make you for take shipu the ofe. Better soup na money make am. cheesy
Don’t squeeze yourself from over management, unless when necessary. Men are likely to take that for granted.
They spend more when they eat out.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Qatar2022: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

You’re even more stupid if you can easily be that fooled!
If you think so but i don't judge one person when two people is having issues, it's only idiot like you that judge one person when two person is having issues
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by ComeToJesus: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Crafty and manipulative dude

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by goshen26: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Biko, shey profile picture dey affect flight?

I want to know so I can remove mine wen travelling by air too, you know I have not travel by air before
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Qatar2022:

If you think so but i don't judge one person when two people is having issues, it's only idiot like you that judge one person when two person is having issues
[/s]
Com’on shut up!

Learn to make use of your mind.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by adelaja70(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hope this boy no be Agege sha?
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by TheKingsmann(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
SoapQueen:

Nice one, Queen.
Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Tobidarker02: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
WM always playing victim card
He will be fine
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Blacckkk: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Give away! Give away!! Give away!!!

A philanthropist wants to give away 200,000 to twenty people. You stand a chance to win 10,000 naira.

To participate, be among the first 20 to call 07030469439.
Good luck.
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Nne, don’t be too prudent when making soups for your man o.
If the soup hungry am, make him better money make you for take shipu the ofe. Better soup na money make am. cheesy
Don’t squeeze yourself from over management, unless when necessary. Men are likely to take that for granted.
They spend more when they eat out.
1. I didn’t quote ‘my man’.
2. Never make assumptions. If you knew me you would not be talking about eating in restaurants or spending money on food. I am the type that cannot eat noodles without Carrots, sausages and several unnecessary greens so I stock my pantry and fridge full of foodstuff. I don’t know where you got the impression that I was managing my money for some shallow reason.

Now I am genuinely curious, make me understand something.
I already mentioned I have all the necessary proteins in my pantry. What is needed next are core Oha Ingredients. I only mentioned him because I made Oha soup for one (myself) yesterday and used less than one thousand naira. 100 OhA leaves, 100 Uziza leaves ,200 Cocoyam, 100 Ogiri. What else is left to spend money on?
Meanwhile, come and eat today’s meal.

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Qatar2022: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]
Com’on shut up!

Learn to make use of your mind.
People will judge your stupid self as you you judge him idiot, senseless slowpoke judging your fellow man as if you're GOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Black Women With Big Breasts. / Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine / Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.