Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. (13169 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by seguno2: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Vipro:
One of the best two Governor Lagos have ever produced.

Who is the other one

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rilwayne001:

And how does that make sense to you?

It will make Nigeria more peaceful
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by mmsen: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Even if you get your PVC will the thugs for hire allow anyone to vote?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Mccullum: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
He should stop this cowardice attitude, if he is bold enough, why can't he come directly and commence his pre-campaign directly instead of this systemic testing of his popularity.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Chazb(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
I will like to see you again join any other party sir
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Foreigna2: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yeebos will hype him and travel to their villages on election day. Na their normal pattern be that.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
SlyDev:

It will make Nigeria more peaceful

How will that?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
ambode,my governor
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ambode, I love this man so much
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Zulez: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
ovieigho:
Ambo worked in Lagos

But the Jeguru-jelaas of Lagos thought he was doing too much ..

Imagine K-1 the ultimate lamenting that Amode wasn’t “wetting the ground “ for them ..

The gang up against this man was massive !

If you think Tinubu loves genuine workers and the one that won’t do his bidding all the time then you are wrong

Tinubu is a menace that shouldn’t be allowed to further eat deep into the fabric of Nigeria political system
if Ambode is not a menace why can't he reveal all the secrets between them?? Only thin I notice is Ambode don't like continuation he prefer to bring new projects for himself to acknowledge himself and that's not lagos protocol
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by dododawa1: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
See this one
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by CocoaOla: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Magician Ambode just 3 year he built what no black man could build in 8 years

He started the 4th mainland brigde already if not for the evil power that stops the works the project would have been completed by now

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by BabaO2: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
...and we've never got that better person since he left office. So his mediocrity remains the best we've ever had. You cannot in your conscience tell lagosians that sanwoolu has done half of what Ambode did within same time as governor.
you are terrible person if u dont see sanwoolu dwarfing all what ambode achieved. i am not a politician nor inclined to sanwoolu. If you are a true friend of Lagos, and a smart thinker, you ought to see that sanwoolu is clearing off the mess of ambode on lagos- badagry roads, red and blue rails, even completed all the projects ambode started with a mere 10% completion, at the same time doing his own projects, turning the whole of lagos boundary into construction sites.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Jostoman: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good man that have good intention for Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by gassbee: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Racoon:
This is a cryptic message. So what is Ambode up to?
The guy should be careful, his exboss is stil d boss
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by 27Pushing30: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Tinubu see what you have caused, Ambode was one of the best Lag Gov. but greed from the bullion van man pushed him out.
Ambode don't worry, His pay back time is 2023.
#ZerovoteforTinubu

Explian how ambode was a better governor?

His useless ajah flyover that causes more traffic? look at how DIRTY lagos is... all because he wanted to chop money meant for LAWMA lol

Please don't insult lagosians.

Lagos has a master plan in case you don't know... Everything you see in lagos was conceived back in 1999 THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T SEE ABANDONED PROJECTS N LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by osuofia2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
27Pushing30:

Explian how ambode was a better governor?

His useless ajah flyover that causes more traffic? look at how DIRTY lagos is... all because he wanted to chop money meant for LAWMA lol

Please don't insult lagosians.

Lagos has a master plan in case you don't know... Everything you see in lagos was conceived back in 1999 THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T SEE ABANDONED PROJECTS N LAGOS
But before he fell out with Tinubu, his news was all over naira land and all social media as the best governor. What changed?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rilwayne001:

How will that?

There will be less domination
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
osuofia2:

But before he fell out with Tinubu, his news was all over naira land and all social media as the best governor. What changed?
immediately he fell out with tinubu, tinubu asslickers turned on him, they know ambode still holds massive popularity among lagosians, they're afraid he's going to contest and win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by osuofia2(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mousup40:
immediately he fell out with tinubu, tinubu asslickers turned on him, they know ambode still holds massive popularity among lagosians, they're afraid he's going to contest and win
Yeah bro....
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by joeyfire(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
naptu2:
Akinwunmi Ambode @AkinwunmiAmbode

https://twitter.com/AkinwunmiAmbode/status/1488457197352804354

We dey miss am for Ajah-Epe side. He really opened up the place

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
BabaO2:

you are terrible person if u dont see sanwoolu dwarfing all what ambode achieved. i am not a politician nor inclined to sanwoolu. If you are a true friend of Lagos, and a smart thinker, you ought to see that sanwoolu is clearing off the mess of ambode on lagos- badagry roads, red and blue rails, even completed all the projects ambode started with a mere 10% completion, at the same time doing his own projects, turning the whole of lagos boundary into construction sites.

I am a Lagosian to the core and still haven't seen Sanwo-Olu's works. What and what has he done? Only knows how to order people around and point fingers. Don't be biased.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ambode, may God bless you. I can't wait to see you contest again for Lagos's governorship in 2023. You did what 10 governors couldn't do in 3 years. I loved your administration, so did every other Lagosian. It's a pity Tinubu couldn't stand your glory because you refused to lick his ass.

I hope this won't hurt Tinubu's urchins much when he gets booted out in 2023. I can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by DeleTaller: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Racoon:
This is a cryptic message. So what is Ambode up to?

APC joker card....
Thats politics and it makes it interesting... Ambode might be in the APC primaries and once he wins it... then he will be pushed forward again and even the people that hates the party and dislike Tinubu will end up having APC back in Lagos...

Mind you, Lagos victory is needed to actualise the central power.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
safesurfer:
Are we going to force INEC to give us THE PVC? i've applied for mine since August last year and haven't seen anything.

If you have to, yes. Or you'd be allowing yourself to be stolen from.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by budaatum: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sonn:
Under APC, PVC is worthless, IMO STATE is a perfect example..
Whoever they APC wants' wins.

You keep convincing yourself that. Its exactly what those who will exploit you want you to think, that you lost even before the competition began. That's how they win so easily, by brainwashing you to believe you are powerless.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by stroller9795: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ambode is a presidential material but some idiots would rather vote for drug barons and fake pastors!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by Afonasa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
OK....its not like the thugs won't stop coming

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by a4cube: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
SlyDev:
I think a law should be made that only indigenes of region can vote in a region.
Are you afraid of any region? Don't worry they 5% and inconsequential. kiss tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by a4cube: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
adelaja70:

List his achievements...i mean correct achievements wey ex Lagos governors never do.
Ajah Bridge, Airport Rd, Oshodi interchange, Epe to Shagamu, Agege Flyover and many more.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by 27Pushing30: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
osuofia2:

my question was simple.. what has sanwo olu done that makes him a great governor? lagos has been on auto pilot since 2003 incase you don't know.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. by 27Pushing30: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mousup40:

Be there talking stories lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra / Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.