Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! (355 Views)

I Don't Care Neighbours / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by AMumAndMore(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
✍� Just how hard is it for people not to meddle in people's business?

As an introvert, I love my space, like I practically covet it.

Well, not covet, especially when it's mine. But you catch my drift, yea?

Since becoming a mom, one of the precious things I lost or didn't have enough of is "Me space."

I get pulled towards different angles at the same time.

Right angle
Obtuse angle
Straight angle
Reflex angle

Just name it! I barely even have an Acute complete angle to myself
Space is a big deal for almost everybody, physical space, mental space, Money space.

You're giving me that look because you don't like money abi?
Nosey and noisy neighbors are a thorn! someone had to say that.

You don't know what God has done for you if you haven't had to deal with any.

Anyways, as a mom, you need to draw boundaries when it comes to neighbors, especially the nosey ones.

You already give so much; you shouldn't have to give yourself when you don't have to.

So here are some effective ways on dealing with Noisy neighbors:

https://amumandmore.com/ways-to-deal-with-noisy-and-nosey-neighbour/

This year, they must drink water and mind their business.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous�

©️Viv

Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2022
I love noisy neighbors but I wasn't lucky with one so I decided to make friends with a Barack woman where I always go to here different amebo gist.Barack amebo dy sweet ehn.Madam Preye can just call me at any time to come that there's a lot of gist waiting for me and before she drops phone I'm knocking on her door.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
I love noisy neighbors but I wasn't lucky with one so I decided to make friends with a Barack woman where I always go to here different amebo gist.Barack amebo dy sweet ehn.Madam Preye can just call me at any time to come that there's a lot of gist waiting for me and before she drops phone I'm knocking on her door.
. grin grin. I just know say you go must be aproko for real life cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin. I just know say you go must be aproko for real life cheesy
Swear say you too no like aproko?
Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Swear say you too no like aproko?
grin. E get who no like aproko but your own be like something wey go dey in another level tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin. E get who no like aproko but your own be like something wey go dey in another level tongue
You are not far from the truth, see ehn aproko is very sweet and I don't even see why some people get mad if dem aproko dem.Aproko is bae lol

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! by Sonnobax15(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not far from the truth, see ehn aproko is very sweet and I don't even see why some people get mad if dem aproko dem.Aproko is bae lol
cheesy grin grin. E be like say you never dey involved for aproko wey later lead to fight grin

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery That Surrounds The Woman(Val edition) / Must A Woman Who Is The Only Child Be Married Before She Buries Her Dad / Why Mothers Don’t Fall In Love With Their Newborn Right After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.