Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

International Passport Data Capture Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Data Capture Appointment (1057 Views)

Passport Data Page / International Passport Data Page Patially Affected By Water / Lagos VIS Now Use Street Cameras To Capture Cars With Invalid Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport Data Capture Appointment by mosisnho(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, how long does it take to get a date for data capture after making payment? Ikoyi office precisely.

Quick answers please.
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by donbabchizy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
usually within 2 to 3 weeks
mosisnho:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, how long does it take to get a date for data capture after making payment? Ikoyi office precisely.

Quick answers please.
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by Lifelonglearner: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Can one really apply on his own without without paying those immigration guys. Their amount is too much compared to the official price. They charge has high as 45k for a 32 page passport.
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by mosisnho(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria is a criminal organisation. Paid 45k for 32pages too

Lifelonglearner:
Can one really apply on his own without without paying those immigration guys. Their amount is too much compared to the official price. They charge has high as 45k for a 32 page passport.
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by mosisnho(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
I mean after registration, how long does it take to get date for data capture?

donbabchizy:
usually within 2 to 3 weeks
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by Enddy50ty(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'll strongly advise you pay a genuine and trusted immigration office officer, because if you go through the normal process it might take longer than expected.
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by sleeknaija(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Enddy50ty:
I'll strongly advise you pay a genuine and trusted immigration office officer, because if you go through the normal process it might take longer than expected.

You self dey encourage bribery and corruption undecided undecided
Re: International Passport Data Capture Appointment by Systrom(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lifelonglearner:
I paid 45k for 32 pages too and got it within 2 months

You can definitely do it yourself and the only fee you will spend is 26k

But the challenge is that you might have to wait longer than usual since you don’t have a connect

Normally, I wouldn’t mind paying the 26k and waiting but I needed it urgently for visa so I had to pay the 45k.

The choice is yours!

Disclaimer: Some people paid 45k and got it the same time with people who paid 26k

But this happened in Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas at Abuja this year / New Rules For Immigrants to the UK / Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.