Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (77283 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Naija147: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The person wey tie lizard down go die one day and the lizard will be set free...

No one on earth is all-powerful.. For everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

I wish I can give you multiple likes

4 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ATEAMS: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nawao
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Winningbot: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivolt:
It is a shame some people believe this nonsense.
SMH

It's a shame you don't.

17 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nahunger(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Wizpa(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonu aye
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by IdJack(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
This life is deep

Have you visited my signature?

Just check.

T for thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by saintkel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.
and by what authority do u do dis things?

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by MARS1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen, our works are needed here o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by almarthins(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this? Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 and other moderators, pls help push this to FP.

Na one man's destiny dem tie so o
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by SimplePlan34: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 07kjb: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
My man u would have released that lizard,if it's me nothing in this world will make me not to release that lizard...... that's what is called wickedness in high places

16 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by DenreleDave(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.

If u believe that there is evil, then bliv it

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Melonny(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa. On top this simple life.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
GoldPips:
Gbemi trabaye shocked cool shocked
Dem no gree that Lizard trabaye o undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Elidrisy20: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
That must be tinubu's soul

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Bbbw: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
How

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ultimateprof: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!

No wonder you always cap vatical. Chosen too na fake and by so doing, you can't use devil to fight devil.

TB Joshua don die ba?
Na Mouka remain. Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dagger111(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
almarthins:

Na one man's destiny dem tie so o

Hmmmm
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zionstaar75: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
I don't believe in this shit
the Bible calls them spiritual wickedness in heavenly places (Ephesians 6:10) pls who are you that I will believe u above d Bible (God's word)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Clementz0(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.
na your type they do juju pass come here dey rant say juju no dey work e go shock u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
U for free am now

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its just a pet

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's witchcraft, that's what witches do, it works on some people, especially those that do not believe in spiritual powers.

5 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by aikyg(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is just a pet lizard. If the subject sees this post and decides to sue you to court, you'll pay through your nose. I'm even surprised that this kind of post was pushed to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by TheGift: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Asquare84:
If i was the one i will kill the monitor lizard

Kill it? What has it done to you, or anyone? If you don’t believe in such things , why kill it, when it’s just a lizard? If you do believe in such things , why kill it, when you know you may be ending someone’s life? Either way, let the innocent lizard go! Please.

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zeenaman: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why do I feel like crying after reading this?
Life is already too hard even without all these spiritual problems

17 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by SocialJustice: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this? Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 and other moderators, pls help push this to FP.
If you can't free captured souls when you meet them, you are useless. Stop bragging you're an idol. You ain't nothing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by lildonn222: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
I'm mostly surprised by not seeing it in your cooking pot because as far as am concerned, every news about animals that hit the front page usually ends with the animal in a pot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.