Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 3 And 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 3 And 4 (175 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 3 And 4 by wizard777: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Songs

Home

Runaway Daughter (Forbidden To Be Lesbian) Chapter 3&4
Wizad Admin - stories
February 1, 2022
runaway daughter (forbidden to be a lesbian) chapter 28
runaway daughter (forbidden to be a lesbian) chapter 28
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

**CHAPTER 3** ~~~SERA

I thought of the ground opening for me to fall in when I caught anty Susan staring at me with anger shown clearly in her eyes

What is she here for ? I thought the game is over ? Ohhhh God ! Am into a mess , what will I tell her ?

The fact that I don’t know the reason for her being here is making me uncomfortable

“Am not here to crack jokes with you, I just need you to cooperate or you see the other side of me, hope I’ve made myself clear ? She asked me grimacing her face

“Ok anty, I’ll cooperate “,I replied her almost crying

She quietly sat down beside me with a wicked smile on her face

“Sera….. did you peep through Lisa’s room today ? She asked me

Am in deep hell again, what do I have to tell her ? I guess it’s better to lie in order to save myself from this shit

“Are you deaf , Sera ? Her scold brought me out of my thought

” No anty am not deaf ‘,I answered her

” So why wasting my time “, she furiously asked again

“Anty, I didn’t peep into her room and I haven’t thought of that before talkless of doing it “, I answered her panicking in fear

I thought she would believe me rather she promised to pour me an acid if I fail to tell her the truth

Am in fire already if this issue has reached this extent, I had read in a novel some months ago on how acid kills instantly or leave a little chance of survival

I thought of telling her the truth rather than to die

“Sera, do you know you are playing with fire ? She asked me

” Anty , am honest, I never did such thing “, I replied her but she gave me a slap that I vomited the truth

I felt my body burning and her eyes are red already, I tried standing up but she held me back and pulled me into the bed

read more @https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-lesbian/ or to read previous or next chapter

(1) (Reply)

Baby Boys Gift Your Babe A Wig This Valentine Season / Dealing With A Broken Heart / Unexpected Emotions Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.