Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise (661 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by Omakraid(f): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good evening familylanders, please advise.

There is this woman I know whose husband has been a bone in her neck recently. He seized her ATM card and has been using it for his own transactions. She said he recently called a friend of his who is into Yahoo and gave the guy her account number and also snapped her ATM card both front and back. Now she needs a way out as there's no way she can get to the bank now with a new baby at hand.

Please is there a way the account can be blocked so the money doesn't enter at all?
Re: Please Advise by socialmediaman: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
She needs to call her bank and ask the same question. Ask her to Google the bank’s phone number and call them

1 Like

Re: Please Advise by OlawaleBammie: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omakraid:
Good evening familylanders, please advise.

There is this woman I know whose husband has been a bone in her neck recently. He seized her ATM card and has been using it for his own transactions. She said he recently called a friend of his who is into Yahoo and gave the guy her account number and also snapped her ATM card both front and back. Now she needs a way out as there's no way she can get to the bank now with a new baby at hand.

Please is there a way the account can be blocked so the money doesn't enter at all?
call her account manager, simple
Re: Please Advise by Omakraid(f): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
She needs to call her bank and ask the same question. Ask her to Google the bank’s phone number and call them
Thanks, I'll get the number for her as he has seized her phone and is the one using it now.
Re: Please Advise by Omakraid(f): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
call her account manager, simple
Her phone is now with her husband
Re: Please Advise by Mindlog: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Her husband and his friend wants to use her account to receive fraudulent funds and since you have access to her, she can call her bank with your phone to block it to avoid case with EFCC.
Re: Please Advise by Omakraid(f): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Her husband and his friend wants to use her account to receive fraudulent funds and since you have access to her, she can call her bank with your phone to block it to avoid case with EFCC.
Thanks a lot, that what we will do. She uses First Bank so I'll just search up their customer care line.
Re: Please Advise by OlawaleBammie: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omakraid:

tell her to find a chance to go to the bank, newborn baby can be taken on her bank, sin no dey inside.
Re: Please Advise by Omakraid(f): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
tell her to find a chance to go to the bank, newborn baby can be taken on her bank, sin no dey inside.
Ok, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Insists On Being The One To Name All Your Kids? / Dad Who Made Paedo Dig His Own Grave For Sexually Abusing His Daughter Is Jailed / Buy Local Rice Supplied In Large Quantities To Any Location In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.