Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. (248 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by BornofGod108(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
ENFORCEMENT AND THE USE OF NYSC TROUSERS BY FEMALES.

By PST Paul Rika

Key Verse: “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.” Deuteronomy 22: 5.

QUESTION: My question is on the issue of dressing. The issue of putting on of trousers by ladies I know is very, very wrong, but I want to ask concerning the issue of NYSC in Nigeria. NYSC is compulsory for graduates and they force everybody to wear trousers while in camp and all through the service year.
When I went there, I refused to compromise, I came with my skirts and they took me to the camp director and they told me that I don’t have a choice if I want to undergo NYSC. So I don’t know if there was anything that I ought to have done that I didn’t do. Because both at the orientation camp and out of camp we were instructed to wear our complete kits, including trousers but I used skirt. I wear them out when I am going out, but my colleagues told me that your Bible have said that obedience is better than sacrifice, that I should obey first, after the service year is completed I can then stop wearing them.

ANSWER: God has given instruction: the woman must not put on that which belongs to man. Forever O Lord the word is settled in heaven, and that is not the word of man. It is not the word of the government of men. It is the word of the King of kings and the Lord of lords. It is the word of the living God. It is above the authority of man, of the courts and the government of any nation
But then what happened that these trousers started coming into the armed forces, until now to NYSC, until now it has become compulsory? The Bible says that while men slept, the churches slept, no church bothered about it. Satan was using the government to take some destructive actions and the churches did not say anythin.
Where was the Anglican Church, Baptist Church, Methodist Church and all these older Churches that have been then? What of Assemblies of God Church, RCCG, Deeper Life? Where were all these churches? Why are they keeping quiet? While men slept, the enemies came in and sowed tares among them. The wearing of trousers by women has no acceptable excuse.
MATTHEW 5: 27-30
Key verse: “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”Deuteronomy 22: 5.
God has not said the woman should not put on that which belongs to a man except she is going for NYSC. The word of God applies to all, nothing changes this word, but while men slept, they allowed these people to come in.
Now wake up everybody, it is those men that have been sleeping that will wake up. These trousers enforced on Christian women will vanish from the NYSC; it will vanish from the forces; it will vanish from the hospitals in Jesus name.
What we are doing now is to wake up the men. What we are doing now is to apply every radical approach; people that can stand like those four Hebrew children; that can say to King Nebuchadnezzar, O King, we will not respect you in this matter. If we will not have our exemption certificate, we have accepted.
The King will do everything and send them into the fire and the fire will not burn them. The King said there is nobody like the God of Shedrack, Melshack and Abednego. That those children have made the King’s decree to be changed.
We are waiting for radical Christians, radical Youth Corps members! I finished my own and besides I am a man. Radical ones that will go and tell those directors; that will say, I have made my skirts, I will not wear trousers. They will bow! They will say everything and later they will bow.
Let the churches rise up, all these churches, big churches rise up and tell the National Assembly, from now on NYSC the trouser enforcement on our sisters must cease!
We are waiting for it. We are building up people. If they will not do it, we are going to do it. Through our preaching we will get people up to do it. Amen.
We will tell them that if Jesus meets you inside that trouser as a woman, you are not going at the rapture; because the word of Jesus is superior to the Nigeria Government. Our valiant sisters will be like the three Hebrew children and things will change. They will change the decree of nation.
MATTHEW 13: 24-25.
Key Verse: “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.” Deuteronomy 22: 5.
Thought for the day: Arise O youth of God! Never compromise your faith.
The wearing of trousers by women has no acceptable excuse.

1 Like

Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by Michaelin1: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
African mentality
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
That post was written by a brainwashed Dumbo who can't think properly for himself..
Everything about your religion is bondage bondage bondage nothing else.. undecided
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by BornofGod108(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michaelin1:
African mentality
what does african mentality got to do with what the Bible says?
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by BornofGod108(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That post was written by a brainwashed Dumbo who can't think properly for himself..
Everything about your religion is bondage bondage bondage nothing else.. undecided

how is it a bondage? i don't blame you because the bible says that the gospel of the Kingdom us foolishness to the world, But to us, it is the wisdom if God and the power of God
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
BornofGod108:

how is it a bondage? i don't blame you because the bible says that the gospel of the Kingdom us foolishness to the world, But to us, it is the wisdom if God and the power of God
Why will that person say she won't put on trousers cos it was written in a fictional book?

And what makes trousers wrong for women apart from the fact that it was also written in a fictional book?
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by Kriss216: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why will that person say she won't put on trousers cos it was written in a fictional book?

And what makes trousers wrong for women apart from the fact that it was also written in a fictional book?
The Bible is not a fictional book, you this depressed old woman!

1 Like

Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

The Bible is not a fictional book, you this depressed old woman!
You should keep mute aiit..young boy ..
None of the claims in the bible can be substantiated as truth and many have been proven wrong.. so where did you keep your brain huh? undecided
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by Rebelutionary: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
@BornofGod108 why do some of you love bondage for goodness sake? You take one verse and make it canon scripture. The problem is neither the government or the people who have given you sound counsel to wear a peice of clothing and dump it the day you are done but I'm sorry to say, it is you who has chosen to remain in the bondage of religion-not the faith that Christ represents!

Take out time to read that same Deut 22...the whole chapter and tell us if you fulfill every of those laws.

I mean like in verse 8 where it tells you to have a parapet or else ( in mummy G.Os voice) you are going to hell fire straight. How many house get parapet abeg?

Or is it verse 11 that says do not wear clothes of different fabric. So if you check what you wear, all your clothes must be 100% one fabric not 50% cotton and 50% polyester or else you know now...HELL FIRE!

Or the one that tells you to make tassels at the 4 corners of your outer garment...this one i don't even know what to tell you....It is still hell fire at the end

Remember if you offend in one you ofgend in all o since you want walk according to laws that dont apply to you.

You have a right to choose to wear or not to wear trousers based on personal conviction BUT pinning it on scriptures is just self deceit!

Service is just one year and after that you can choose to burn the trouser for all you care!

If you dismiss all I say, please dont forget to read your bible FOR YOURSELF!
Re: Enforcement And The Use Of Nysc Trousers By Females. by BornofGod108(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Rebelutionary post=109874053]

This particular subject is explained in my previous thread>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/6965691/question-answer-wearing-trousers-women

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Of A Nigerian With A Native Doctor In His Shrine / Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO / Don’t Stare At The Summit. Climb The Mountain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.