Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (33384 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Xainttee001(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Leogreat5:
Chairman ,please can you put me through on this influcening stuff

Am an affilate manager i manage sport betting influcer on twitter facebook and telegram i make close to 300k monthly salary and 100k weekly revenue comission i also have my personal sport telegram group that i promote

Stop ritual killing
stop doing fraud
legit pay

Show me way na abeg
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Xainttee001(m): 2:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Abeg make person teach me how to make dis money online too abeg. I really need to learn from dis ads stuffs etc. Show me way please�����
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
mark don block me tire baba
you de work Wella,if so drop contact mk I update u shaa,site ND other app
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Yaks02(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow
If I may forget I am less than 30years

Stop Ritual killings legit pays.

Drop yours

Teaching is one of the best professions but the pay will weak you, I've been a teacher for four years oh. Where is your school location let me drop CV?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Mrshape:

My journey so far from after my graduation to me chosing a career in teaching is on nairaland, if you really want to know ifada123 or Mrshape.
And let me feed you more goodnews my school is bearly 7months with a population of more than 200 from kg to SS2. Who say God don't Bless legit hustle .Na teaching money I take open school.

I never said God doesn't bless legit hustle. You only made your post like if you did everything with ease. Obviously there must have been so much challenge involved which you didn't mention in your post. All the registration involved in opening a school is not moi moi, equipping the school, employing workers etc. Or is the school illegal? We all know most schools parents owe school fees alot which is a challenge to the finances of running a school.
So are you saying you are not facing some challenges running the school?

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Zulu2022:
you dey use snapchat? Give me your username.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
you dey use snapchat? Give me your username.
ok
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by ibechris(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
abobote:
Sure, legit gives rest of mind.

2016 I left Nigeria to one African countries, coz of Buhari induced hardship. I was doing Yahoo there, after a year I came back with about 1M, and did little renovation in the house.

Early morning, my mother wake me up and ask me, "which work are you doing over there" I told her I'm selling wears. But deeply I was touched and after giving it some thought, I decided to quit Yahoo and start small business.

Now I'm not rich, but at least I can boost of 2M in my account with rest of mind

U are from a good home and I am sure your mother is a good woman.
...one thing that is lacking in most homes today is the uncommon characters like that of your mum.

She is a typical African woman.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Medallion500: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am very much interested bro.. please kindly add me on WhatsApp 08090903326...
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
We are still waiting for your response
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
RUGGEDWEAVER:

We are still waiting for your response
bro its a fukcking lie i make nothing monthly i just followed crowd nd lie
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by VEXT: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abba114:
grin grin grin
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abba114:
Okay
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zulu2022:
yasmimirelly
I don add you
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
I don add you
k
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by GeneralKoko(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm still an undergraduate and a earn some money from teaching Importation to people, especially entrepreneurs. I also import myself.

We teach the Importation of bags,hair, eye lashes, gadgets and household items. We also share contact of direct manufacturers that you could buy from.
You could learn all this for just N2500 and give your business a big boost.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by efewizey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
mark don block me tire baba

Buy Facebook
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
efewizey:

Buy Facebook
you get baba
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by toyini1234(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
you get baba
I get
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
toyini1234:

I get
how much
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by toyini1234(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDash:
how much
I go sell am for 5k
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by fattprince(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abba114:
Interested Boss
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
fattprince:

Interested Boss
bro its just a lie i have make nothing monthly
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Igjeneral: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by efewizey(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2022
KingDash:
you get baba

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by litubow: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Legit pays for people that are hardworking.
I work in a quarry and also do quarry side business which even pay more than expected. I sell granite, dust, Stonebase, hardcore and sand, I also manage to do haulage but not full time. With side hustle and main business or work you can become a millionaire in months.
Pls let’s focus and be legit.
Call me for any of your quarry supply on
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Milesbillions(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Boss
I need the update too
Abeg show ur boy way
+1443366072
Zulu2022:
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Milesbillions:
Boss
I need the update too
Abeg show ur boy way
+1443366072
u get American cl plus u de work bfr
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Johnsonclement(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you are into forex trading,you can get $500 into your real account and trade with it,the profit you make from it ,you can withdraw it.If you need it send your email address to this number WhatsApp number 0.9.0 99/3.5/3.5 8 7

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Milesbillions(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
I get client but im dey stubborn. I dey work before although na insta I dey bomb but no much response again
Zulu2022:
u get American cl plus u de work bfr
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Milesbillions:
I get client but im dey stubborn. I dey work before although na insta I dey bomb but no much response again
add upChat me up ±13124677460
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Beolly(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abba114:
I'm interested boss, I hope I'm not late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sterling Bank shades Diamond Bank / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / Things A Man Must Have Before 40.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.