Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (33347 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2022
ariesbull:
I ha e seen person that started a school from running a day care in his home from there he raised money to rent a room to run day care frok there two rooms to a flat for nursery and primary school....

Always look at the brighter side

I am not disputiy anything bro. My point is how the op made it sound so easy. Do you know what that person you are talking about went through running a daycare in his room? If you take care of kids for a full day you will understand. Cleaning poo, changing diapers, feeding them, ensuring their health and safety etc. It's not easy but determination to do something is what matters.
Find out if he was doing daycare on his own in one room because it sounds unrealistic.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by babsy01(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm a trained architect and a successful builder contractor. I am into full time legit money now but sometimes, a man still gotta do what a man knows how do to augment stuffs especially when I'm not busy with contracts and there are laptops all over my house.

I am a quantity surveyor fresh graduate I'm interested in working with you sir
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Linearray: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Arbitrage exist in Trading:

Sport,

FOREX (Hedging),

and

Cryptocurrencies.

If you want to learn how to earn on sport arbitrage trading, then you can subscribe to my Sport Trading School where I teach you the concepts and provide you with the ultimate tools needed for just 2,000 Naira.

However, if you want to earn on crypto arbitrage, then you should visit this thread link below to subscribe to the Maildrops portal which is the Ultimate and Only Portal I utilise:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#110148351

Below is some details about the portal.

If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to earn up to $50 BTC on a daily basis; then go here to study through the sensitization writeups:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#110148351

$50 BTC is about 29,000 Naira.

It is pretty easy to earn hundreds of dollars in Bitcoin with the website provided on the thread, and I'm ready to teach you how to achieve this feat.

This is a Recommendation platform which I strongly recommend (as a digital advertiser) with a lot of proofs compared to platforms that are available to scam you.

I have verified the portal and I've been earning passively with the portal.

You earn BTC in many ways as you will find out when you subscribe to the portal.

One of the easiest way is through Recommendations.

And for those who do not know how to Recommend other people to Subscribe to the Portal, do not worry as I'll teach you for FREE how to use Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Nairaland and Google ads to easily Recommend other people while you ENJOY making money PASSIVELY.

Enjoy.

what is the cost implication of this crypto arbitrage? Want to have an idea to get myself prepared. Thanks
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Tofee: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
I'm interested too.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by efewizey(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I

Do you'all care to elaborate more?

I'm tired...who go teach me Yahoo cool

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Gratitudes081(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Obingo:
Where is the signature to click on?

Or you can just give me the website please.

Click through my profile, you will see the link under my signature. It will redirect you to my WhatsApp DM
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Abubaka50(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Athemisia:
Zoom Virtual betting on bet9ja.
My appreciation to whosoever created it. It pays more than Yahoo Yahoo and I have peace of mind knowing fully well that I am not defrauding anyone or using anyone for rituals.

Baba betting don't hard gon, abeg give me games on zoom am a man that can't boast of 20k a times I wonder I wonder how I dey take survive grin
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Abubaka50(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.

Baba show me way abwg
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Cpossibility(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2022
cherryCola:

Sorry I don't teach.
ok but somebody taught you?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Cpossibility(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:

Can I benefit from your method please?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by AdaUc2(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
Might be late but please I'm interested
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by waploger(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2022
KingDash:
I Dey your side Baba

I dey find person wey I go dey by him side sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ofiadiegwu: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow
If I may forget I am less than 30years

Stop Ritual killings legit pays.

Drop yours

You have done very well Bros.

This sensitization from you will go a long way to dissuade some listening Nigerians from the voodoo/ritual mindset making many to think it's only rituals or porverty forever.

Legitimate hustle pays more than anything else as you see yourself building wealth from the scratch to great hight
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2022
waploger:

I dey find person wey I go dey by him side sef
I hear say tik tok Dey Pay Wella nowadays
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Count6: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2022
If them no help you, you can't make it legitly .. not in Nigeria, I mean business wise and when it comes to government employment the best candidates don't get the job, it's goes to the most connected... Tried doing investing online this year and I got scammed, it was so painful I promised myself never to engage in such again.... I'm getting out of this country this year so I'll just wait till then ...
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Newusername(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2022
cherryCola:

Sorry I don't teach.

Ok thanks
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Obingo: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am interested bro
Bobtobe:
I started as a data reseller during my undergraduate days, then while doing my NYSC, I learned gadget importation and Freelancing.

I use the money made from freelancing to import gadgets and God has been so faithful...

Started Crypto trading last year and the fund also came from freelancing.

I now teach people how to earn $$ by working for international clients.

I have a mentorship class coming up on Sunday where I teach people everything about freelancing. Let me know if you are interested.

[b]This is my way of making legit money[\b]
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by overseasnbeyond: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Location pls
Sirchiboy:
0HND computer science
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by waploger(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
KingDash:
I hear say tik tok Dey Pay Wella nowadays

Yes oh.... but I no know how to run tik tok yet
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Sirchiboy: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
Location pls
Delta state sir
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Fumiex(f): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
Interested too. Please contact me. Don't want to miss this opportunity
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by you2you: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Geenosko:
Crypto arbitrage
Deriv payment agent
Smart contracts

Pls I need your contact..
Thanks
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Lekan1o1: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:

Pls help me oh pls i dnt know if im late abeg
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Lekan1o1: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:

Pls help me oh pls i dnt know if im late abeg cry
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Lekan1o1: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Glozaglobal:

Na your type them dey talk about! You will never get better than where you are now because you have a very wicked mind! Devil! I can guess your tribe, na una way…

I hate when people drag tribal sentiment especially when its not necessary... nomata the tribe u think he is from.
There are also people from that tribe who are more generous than u are.

This coment doesnt make any sense.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by LecciGucci: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

I am getting better everyday of my life, God is with me and you know one with God is majority. So I don't give a fvck about your human reasoning. tongue tongue tongue

Back to sender, you will get whatever you wish me in multiple folds.

You can go and hug a transformer for all I care.
I no go tell you anything or drop any info about my hustle here. I already have people I want to help/raise via apprehenticeship and I can do more via my YouTube channel.

Idi*tic human being, fold your hands and legs and expect God to bring manner from heaven or others to come and feed you m*mu.

Ignore him its not by force... dragging tribe into it was so unnecessary
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by LecciGucci: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Glozaglobal:

Na your type them dey talk about! You will never get better than where you are now because you have a very wicked mind! Devil! I can guess your tribe, na una way…

Its stupidity to drag tribe i to the whole thing.
When will u guys learn that character is an individual stuff and not tribe stuff.
This is 2022 for christ sake. angry
Lets stop all this kind of thinking.

He has the right to keep his info to himself
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by you2you: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.p

pls sir let me find Grace from you sir... My WhatsApp 08067426704
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Cashbanky(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Legit business exist both online and offline and am into both.
Domain flipping business is online crude oil money.

Next is Football online trading and shares. This one pays in dollars and naira. I hate gambling but l invest an earn daily from it and l have peace of mind doing it.

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Bokode: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
OrganicCluster:
I trade crypto ETF and make good money wether the market is red or green does not affect bmy profits.

As per what I make per hour? Find out.
pls how much did you start with
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Geenosko: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
you2you:

Pls I need your contact..
Thanks

Let's discuss here. Thx

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

“I Don’t Regret Having Only Primary School Certificate - Rasak Okoya / What Business Will I Do With #300,000 / Sterling Bank shades Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.