Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (33393 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by overseasnbeyond: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sirchiboy:
0Delta state sir
Email. dealembassi@gmail.com
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by nwetadinobi042(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Let this idea touch me so my life go change.
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Professorcplus(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
babsy01:

I am a quantity surveyor fresh graduate I'm interested in working with you sir
grin You better don't fall victim. It's obvious most of those post is to sell their skills to potential clients.

Why some do it with good intentions, other have uterior motives.

Las las the guy will be like:
What did you say you study again self? Ans
Have you check LinkedIn for opening? And
You just keep searching likin.

I will get back to you. Baba japa

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Professorcplus(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
nwetadinobi042:
Let this idea touch me so my life go change.
Don't fall victim grin that guy no get anything to offer. Him just wan play on emotions. grin

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by you2you: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Geenosko:

Let's discuss here. Thx
ok..
Pls can you show me the way on crypto arbitrage.. card arbitrage have died slowly.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Galacious1: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Newusername:

Good evening boss, I have registered on Amazon already, but writing now is the problem. How do I go about it?
Watch some YouTube videos to get started
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Leogreat5: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chairman ,please can you put me through on this influcening stuff

Am an affilate manager i manage sport betting influcer on twitter facebook and telegram i make close to 300k monthly salary and 100k weekly revenue comission i also have my personal sport telegram group that i promote

Stop ritual killing
stop doing fraud
legit pay [/quote]
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by michael132(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
I left block industry to Ogun state for China free trade zone igbesa...started little but now a manager at one of our small factory
Legit

2 Likes

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Mrshape: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Sometimes many of you will just open a thread to say things as if it's so easy. How did the op open the school? Is it the money from teaching job that he used to open a school?
Aside that, is running a school beans and garri? Everyone shouting "making money with peace of mind" there is no way of making money with peace of mind. Yes it could be legit but there must be stress and discomfort in making money.
My journey so far from after my graduation to me chosing a career in teaching is on nairaland, if you really want to know ifada123 or Mrshape.
And let me feed you more goodnews my school is bearly 7months with a population of more than 200 from kg to SS2. Who say God don't Bless legit hustle .Na teaching money I take open school.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ejiyke24(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
millhouse:
am in
I cannot quote the guy,so am looking up to you
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Leogreat5: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
I'm interested boss

]i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.[/quote]
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Blackblessed500(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Learning
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
KingDash:
I hear say tik tok Dey Pay Wella nowadays
depends but alaye full there, swear, nothing pass insta nd facebook
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Zulu2022: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
efewizey:

na loading or which update dey ground
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Newusername(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Galacious1:
Watch some YouTube videos to get started
Ok thanks
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Draggun(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obingo:
Hello Bro, I just want to beg that you give me the opportunity to chat with you privately. Just drop your contact, I will get in touch.

Thank you in anticipation of your response

Zero nine zero 33 zero seven 4 9 seven nine
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Weirdgee: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ejiyke24:
Teach me nah
message me on WhatsApp
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Samogbo1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Bobtobe(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obingo:
I am interested bro

Shoot me a message on WhatsApp 08101659922
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Fadafada231(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johel:

Legit work pays....I work with FOUANI Nig Ltd, the major nationwide distributor of LG products, Hisense,maxi,dorco shaving stick,nutribum baby food and more... I'm also into tattoos at W bar falomo, + I draw and sell my art works to Nigerian Artistes casually too...I walk a free man with full peace of mind,no debts no Wahala,just moving to self fulfilment,slowly but surely ....I make over 2.5m annually and I'm slightly above 30.

Stop ritual killings and fraudulent activities, legit pays.

Pls which branch of fuoani? I need some products
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Johel(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fadafada231:

Pls which branch of fuoani? I need some products

Good evening, please kindly send a text : 09071019596

Thank you.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Aristocrat1011(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
bunnae:
For me I would always be thankful for the internet. Nairaland has been extremely helpful to me.

While I was in school, I used to look forward to graduation so I could land a job. Graduated and no employment for years. Nairaland saved me from depression.

No matter how much Nigerians seem to hate America at the moment, I can't say the same.
Hi, pls I need your counsel on this particular post you made, I sent a mail to u.
Do kindly reply. Thank you

Freelancing on platforms they created is one of the reasons I have a job and a savings account.

Lastly, if you are here on this platform, try to use it wisely. Respect people. There are a lot of people you could learn from here.

It is well with Nigeria. I don drop my pen!
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Geenosko: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
you2you:
ok..
Pls can you show me the way on crypto arbitrage.. card arbitrage have died slowly.

Monitor different exchanges
Buy low from one
Sell high at another one.
That's basically it.

Stick to one crypto.

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
bro u are already doing fraud selling betting odds to people while u too arent sure of the outcome

You must be high on coke
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by kzero(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please I'm interested

Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ltherman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:

I'm interested
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ltherman(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bobtobe:
I started as a data reseller during my undergraduate days, then while doing my NYSC, I learned gadget importation and Freelancing.

I use the money made from freelancing to import gadgets and God has been so faithful...

Started Crypto trading last year and the fund also came from freelancing.

I now teach people how to earn $$ by working for international clients.

I have a mentorship class coming up on Sunday where I teach people everything about freelancing. Let me know if you are interested.

[b]This is my way of making legit money[\b]

How can i be part of your mentorship session?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zulu2022:
depends but alaye full there, swear, nothing pass insta nd facebook
mark don block me tire baba

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by KingDash: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
waploger:

Yes oh.... but I no know how to run tik tok yet
ight Baba, na insta me dey run sha
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Bobtobe(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ltherman:

How can i be part of your mentorship session?
Send a Whatsapp message to me 08101659922
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by DevilsEqual(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Arbitrage exist in Trading:

Sport,

FOREX (Hedging),

and

Cryptocurrencies.

If you want to learn how to earn on sport arbitrage trading, then you can subscribe to my Sport Trading School where I teach you the concepts and provide you with the ultimate tools needed for just 2,000 Naira.

However, if you want to earn on crypto arbitrage, then you should visit this thread link below to subscribe to the Maildrops portal which is the Ultimate and Only Portal I utilise:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#110148351

Below is some details about the portal.

If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to earn up to $50 BTC on a daily basis; then go here to study through the sensitization writeups:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#110148351

$50 BTC is about 29,000 Naira.

It is pretty easy to earn hundreds of dollars in Bitcoin with the website provided on the thread, and I'm ready to teach you how to achieve this feat.

This is a Recommendation platform which I strongly recommend (as a digital advertiser) with a lot of proofs compared to platforms that are available to scam you.

I have verified the portal and I've been earning passively with the portal.

You earn BTC in many ways as you will find out when you subscribe to the portal.

One of the easiest way is through Recommendations.

And for those who do not know how to Recommend other people to Subscribe to the Portal, do not worry as I'll teach you for FREE how to use Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Nairaland and Google ads to easily Recommend other people while you ENJOY making money PASSIVELY.

Enjoy.

How's advertising the easiest business to start online
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by waploger(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
KingDash:
ight Baba, na insta me dey run sha

Na fb and Twitter I dey run...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Things A Man Must Have Before 40. / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / Charis Onabowale "Mama Cass" Marks 70th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.