Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (33335 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Englishisamust: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
theForth:

Teach me that domain flipping na boss.

Contact iykepromotion
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Englishisamust: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
ford101:
I would like you to enlighten me on domain name flipping can we talk on phone?

Contact iykepromotion
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tech Geek and serial enterprenuer

My Salary gives me 2..5-3.5M Monthly. I re-invest in long term deals.

Annually, my inflow ranks between 100-150 M. Started small scaling up. Legit Pays

Next Year, aiming higher

5 Likes

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Cyril009(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
bunnae:
For me I would always be thankful for the internet. Nairaland has been extremely helpful to me.

While I was in school, I used to look forward to graduation so I could land a job. Graduated and no employment for years. Nairaland saved me from depression.

No matter how much Nigerians seem to hate America at the moment, I can't say the same.

Freelancing on platforms they created is one of the reasons I have a job and a savings account.

Lastly, if you are here on this platform, try to use it wisely. Respect people. There are a lot of people you could learn from here.

It is well with Nigeria. I don drop my pen!

please what freelancing services do you offer I want to learn a freelancing but there's a bit too much out there or which would you recommend for me to learn.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Chigorkizz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where can I trade crypto ETF?
OrganicCluster:
I trade crypto ETF and make good money wether the market is red or green does not affect bmy profits.

As per what I make per hour? Find out.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

How some are so dumb to think and believe that anyone can make money via ritual still baffles me.
Goes to show that we have too many semi educated and educated brainwashed shallow low iQ mumus in Nigeria.

You are the one with a very ignorant mentality.

There is blood money. Stop being naive

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by favelli(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
bsalawu:
I always say this.... I can’t teach or put you through Real Estate and you wouldn’t make 1m in 3months.

There are about 20 Strategies to Real Estate Wealth. Knowing 2 only will do wonders.

Presently I Co-Founded Masy Properties and Development Limited. We have about 5 Estate across Lagos and Ogun State...

Let’s drive our passion toward positive vibe and shun blood making or evil scheme....

The top is available for us all. I’m ready to train and help in my own way...

Visit our website and see if you could get my contact.

Hey sir, I went to your site masy homes but your direct contact isn't there sir like you stated. Would very much appreciate any form of guidance at all from you. Thanks
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow
If I may forget I am less than 30years

Stop Ritual killings legit pays.

Drop yours

Thou i dont surpuort ritual killing but when you get married and have kids this mentality will change.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by bsalawu: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
favelli:

Hey sir, I went to your site masy homes but your direct contact isn't there sir like you stated. Would very much appreciate any form of guidance at all from you. Thanks

Follow us on Instagram @masyproperties or www.masyproperties.com.

Call the lines
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Spanner4(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm a trained architect and a successful builder contractor. I am into full time legit money now but sometimes, a man still gotta do what a man knows how do to augment stuffs especially when I'm not busy with contracts and there are laptops all over my house.

Where do you base please? I also read building technology. Want to verify some stuffs from you bro
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Wannabenz: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Justice4Toto:
I am a professional gigolo
I Bleep custom officers mostly at idi iroko
My income is around 2.5m. per year with free bees here and there.

Legit pays
Stop ritual killing

You get sure plug?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Omo9ja147(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am a farmer, a lecturer and a writer.. I make money legitimately from farming.... Agriculture is life

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by PearlFid(f): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
biggy00000:
Those who are into business and make money legit hardly mentor young ones; while those who are into shady means of wealth are always willing to share
the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
What exactly are you into?
bunnae:
For me I would always be thankful for the internet. Nairaland has been extremely helpful to me.

While I was in school, I used to look forward to graduation so I could land a job. Graduated and no employment for years. Nairaland saved me from depression.

No matter how much Nigerians seem to hate America at the moment, I can't say the same.

Freelancing on platforms they created is one of the reasons I have a job and a savings account.

Lastly, if you are here on this platform, try to use it wisely. Respect people. There are a lot of people you could learn from here.

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by mightyhaze: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
leody:

Thou i dont surpuort ritual killing but when you get married and have kids this mentality will change.
Change to what if I may ask ?

Change to killing other ppls children just so your own can get some easy living?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Cpossibility(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
cherryCola:
Well am into crypto, and am hitting it big tongue.

but as for peace of mind , I only have it when I take my
eyes off the charts grin.

I'm interested in learning crypto. can you teach please?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Mrklemo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Format
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Draggun(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am an Affiliate Marketer and I just laugh when ignorant people find it hard to believe that one can easily make thousands of naira from the comfort of his house simply by recommending products to people who need and can afford them.

Who no know, no go ever know until you ask the right questions.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I always say this, making legit money is sweeter than orgasm, I made my first millions in real estate when I was probably 18, long time ago, even though my parents were rich and had businesses, I still hustled for myself.

I wanted to make my own money instead of relying on them and believe me, I'm glad I took that decision.
But you had some connections from your parents, you had privileges, don't make it look like you did it all yourself, others don't have that kind privilege, nothwithstanding I salute your drive! Well-done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Olam09(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow

Drop yours

Just wanna start a gas business soon..
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Mrshape post=109874649]I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.

Drop yours

Which arbitrage are you into?? Show me way boss
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Johel(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:
Na groundnut I dey hawk. Make una show me the way abeg

God go bless your hustle...e go give you the connect...Be steadfast...God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by viklegend(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Legit way pays .. some guys on Fiverr make as much as a million or 2 via freelancing however it needs time, energy and dedication to achieve...

Btw, I buy legit Paypal funds and help with withdrawals from credible freelance sites... Check my page for more information
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Donangelo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Can I contact you privately, I need to ask some things. Please it is very urgent.
bunnae:

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by chatinent: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johel:

God go bless your hustle...e go give you the connect...Be steadfast...God no go shame us.

I need connection abeg
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by money121(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrshape:

Drop yours

Congrat bro

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by faqir(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
[please teach me arbitrage. skazeemolawale@gmail.com 08168167316 whapp[color=#990000][/color]]I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.

Drop yours

[/quote]
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
mightyhaze:
Change to what if I may ask ?

Change to killing other ppls children just so your own can get some easy living?
You won't understand
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Johel(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:

I need connection abeg

God dey...lol
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Johel(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:

I need connection abeg

God dey..lol
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
[[s]quote author=Toks2008 post=111129948]

You are the one with a very ignorant mentality.

There is blood money. Stop being naive[/quote][/s]

Obviously, I have stopped arguing with idiots.
You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / “I Don’t Regret Having Only Primary School Certificate - Rasak Okoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.